• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki VS Kakashi Hatake

• Fight Location: Open field
  • Starting Distance: 50 Meters
  • Both in character
  • Equalized speed
  • Sage Mode Naruto and War Arc Kakashi will be used
Naruto:
Kakashi:
Inconclusive:

0gTQ90G.png
latest

Last edited:
I think Kakashi wins via spamming Kamui. FRS shouldn't be an issue considering that Kakashi has Kamui so that he can teleport FRS and BFR Naruto. Naruto in Sage Mode can use clones but they are limited to four or five IIRC.

Naruto should be able to spam clones even in sage mode also Kakash can't use mangekyo sharingan and Kamui too much since put a great stain in his body adn MS damage his eyes

Naruto can spam clones in SO6P and in his base forms, but not in Sage Mode. I brought the scan that he spammed clones during his fight with Kurama, but they called it PIS.
Kakashi also used Kamui multiple times in the War Arc.

There's no High 7-A key for Kakashi before the War Arc. And Sage Mode Naruto is High 7-A, unless the OP refers to this match as 7-C Kakashi vs. High 7-A Naruto.

There's no High 7-A key for Kakashi before the War Arc. And Sage Mode Naruto is High 7-A, unless the OP refers to this match as 7-C Kakashi vs. High 7-A Naruto.
I know, which is why I'm confused why he just said MS Kakashi. I was assuming War Arc in the first place but the OP Confused me.

Back