• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Attack On Titan, fodder vs fodder.

The Average Naruto Ninja vs every kind of Titan-- excluding the special ones like the armored and colossal Titan. Ninjas get any kind of ninja tool introduced in the series except for legendary weapons like Zabuza's blood sword or the blade of Kusanagi. Meaning weapons like Temari's fan and Kankuro's puppets are ok.

I think that the ninjas can survive long enough to figure out the Titans' weakness.Especially since they have people like Shikamaru among them.

Does the average Ninja include someone like Shino, Shikamaru, Sai, ... ? And if not, which would be the highest rank you would allow ? Jonin perhabs ? How many of each kind ?

Well, I was thinking about having any non-kekkei genkai jutsu as well-- but I wasn't sure. I wouldn't say any named character in the series is an average ninja, I mean the fodder that Madara fought against in an army.

I'd say... 20 jonin. Using these stats. Argue them if you want, maybe we can figure out how strong the average ninja is here.

AP: Wall to Building Level, possibly higher Speed: Supersonic (Zaku and the sound ninja were roughly chunin level, a jounin should be around this level at least) Striking Strength: Wall to building level, possibly higher (chunin level fighters should be capable of this) Durability: Wall to Building Level Intelligence: Above average, as Jounin are elite ninja.

Tools: Anything that isn't of legendary status (I.e. Tenten's bansho fan or Ginkaku&Kinkaku's sealing weapons). Weapons like Temari's fan, Kakuro's puppets, or Tayuya's flute are fair game, as they are either not of legendary status/covered in hax, used by other fodder ninja, or have a jutsu that makes them special.

Any jutsu that isn't a Kekkei Genkai/Touta is fair game.

What do you think of them having access to any jutsu barring Kekkei Genkai/Tota...? Meaning Rasenshuriken and Kirin are usable by these ninja.

Kirin and Rasenshuriken are unique techniques and even if they aren't Kekkei Genkai no fodder could use them.

Base Naruto who has at least 4 times Kakashi's chakra reserves can use RS only two times which means that an ordinary ninja doesn't even have enough chakra to pull such a jutsu.

Shikamaru and a few other named characters are fodder in the sense that they aren't stronger than the average jonin.

So it would be easier to use such characters as a reference.

Ok. So, Kirin and Rasenshuriken Tier just are off limits. Only asked because I figured it would balance out some things. I'll edit the heading for clarification on both sides.

As for the Titans, I'd think that they're all wall to building level tier. Any objections?

Also, all of the "fodder" characters are Hypersonic+ through scaling. Shino specifically is Hypersonic + because he scales to Hinata, who can't be fodder because she's a hyuga. Sai is MHS and Anbu tier. Scaling from these guys is an awful idea. As a fodder child Naruto was able to blitz Mizuki-- you're telling me the average Chunin/Jounin is Hypersonic? And that the average Jonin is as strong as Hinata, who can body bag Jonin fodder with ease, as she does with White Zetsu fodder, who are comparable to the Jonin...? No.

To be honest the average ninja keeps around 5 paper bombs. Im pretty sure 1 or 2 paper bombs are more than enough to destroy the neck and head with one shot imo.

Uh. Evidence...? Why 5 paper bombs? Why not 20? Also, that's assuming they know the weaknesses of the Titans in the first place.

Hm. K. First one ***** this post up.

Can we discuss how much of a stomp this thread is then?

Back