• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Dragon Ball? Pff! The new fashion is Naruto vs Pokémon!

Obviously as Naruto faced, Rayquaza and Groudon, now he will face Kyogre lol

After discovering somehow his rival Groudon was defeated by an orange giant fox, Kyogre gets angry and uses the Primal Reversion and makes the climate of the whole planet to be with rain and storms, Naruto perceives something strange with the climate and travel to the place where this storm originated, and ends up finding Primal Kyogre, and the battle begins !!

Primal Kyogre vs Naruto Uzumaki (Part II) (Asura Avatar)

Speed Unequalized

Leviathan: 1? (Jawsome274?)

Foxy: 4? (Ricsi-viragosi, KLOL506, Jawsome274?, AstralKing7)

Inconclusive:

AP and Durability of both: Primal Kyogre (Casually 84 Zettatons) and Naruto as Asura Avatar (200 Zettatons)

Kurama avatar
382Kyogre-Primal

Regardless, voting Naruto for now. AP advantage, his main attacks would one-shot due ignoring dura, to damage him kyogre would need to penetrate kurama's avatar (as damaging that only lowers stamina a bit).

Absolute zero would work, but Naruto is more likely to win regardless.

Sure, but this transormation is litirally made to use that jutsu.

Also, a few more reasons for Naruto winning would be atomization and powernull with TSB, clones if the rasenshuriken fails (He had much less stamina against sasuke when he used the shuriken then here), kinda versatility (has more variated skills, tough likely won't use that much) ans sensing.

Voting Naruto FRA, if that doesn't work, clone spam with the power of 200ZT it is.

While Naruto might win, I might as well make an argument for Kyogre.

• Keep in mind that Kyogre is 87 ZT passively. In terms of active AP, it's probably stronger than Naruto, especially with the rain boosted AP and Calm Mind to back it up.
  • For Rasenshuriken ignoring durability, yes and no. While yes, it does do that cellular cutting and would cut through Kyogre, it's not real durability negating like hax and would need to weaken more durable opponents (not that it matters too much here). And they can be frozen out of the air or blown up.
  • Clones get swamped by AoE water on a planetary scale that probably one shots them.
  • TSBs...I got nothing. They're broken. But Sheer Cold is a better move, being AoE ABZ hax.
  • If Kyogre stays in the water, it'll be hard for Naruto to hit it.
  • Aqua Ring is passive healing.
  • Kyogre can lower Naruto's stats with Scary Face and Muddy Water.
I'm not casting a vote this time. Just giving Kyogre's advantages.

I doubt you can argue someone to be above 200 zettatons without the feats for it.

Why would rasenshuriken need to weaken stronger enemies? Having 200 zettatons forced on a cell will ignore durability of someone much stronger than any of this two. Plus, how likely would it be to spam freezing instead of water?

IF they have Kurama avatar, not really.

Agreed sheer cold is good, but I doubt it would be able to directly hit Naruto without him getting out of there and letting the clones deal with it.

Why would it? Naruto has the sensing to not need sight at all.

I doubt it would help much when Naruto's main attacks can kill pretty quickly, and it would give extra time for Naruto to strike or prepare.

Scary Face is fear manip, if Orochimaru couldn't scare the god tiers into submission, I doubt that would work. And would muddy water work if it can't even hit him directly?

I mean...look at 5-B PMMM. Naruto's two point...something times stronger. If he was like, double digits, sure. No scaling would reach that high without sounding like BS. But this isn't that much of a gap.

Like I said, it doesn't matter here, as it would ignore Kyogre's durability, but it wouldn't ignore the durability of say, Necrozma. Surprisingly, Kyogre spams Hyper Beam more than it spams water. It can blow up Rasenshurikens with that, or even by blowing them up with water.

Agree to disagree.

I'm confused about Kurama Cloak. Is it like a combat avatar or is it a transformation? Not doubting at all. Just curious.

Because Naruto's mobility decreases sharply in water as he's not hydrodynamic.

Yes, they do kill quickly, but they need to land a fatal blow. A sword can kill me quickly, but I could heal from it cutting me if it doesn't like, bisect me.

One, supernatural fear manipulation trumps normal fear manipulation any day. Second, it's stat reduction.

Kurama avatar is more of a cloak then anything. Makes chakra form a kurama around the user.

How is Orochimaru's fear Manip normal? It makes you vomit, hallucinate your death, freeze up and pass out. Even peopel who are actually experienced with stuff liek this like kakashi was scared of him.

@cal

I think we could put Primal Kyogre with 90 or 100 Zettatons, since its 84 Zettatons feat was very casual

Is not Sheer Cold a One Hit Kill?

Enryu The Red Tower said:
@cal
I think we could put Primal Kyogre with 90 or 100 Zettatons, since its 84 Zettatons feat was very casual

Is not Sheer Cold a One Hit Kill?
Technically, it isn't, as that would be an NLF, but Naruto can't survive absolute zero temp as of right now, so it would OHKO him.

Were you talking about my opinion about Kyogre 84 Zettatons feat or a vote for Kyogre, that Sheer Cold would give the victory of this match?

Naruto FRA and his AP is higher which gives him a bigger advantage and his flight as well. He could also possibly seal it as well

Kyogre also has flight ... Are you sure you looked at Kyogre's profile before you said that Naruto has a flying advantage? Or Kyogre can hide in the oceans with strong storms and tornadoes, and Naruto is not hydrodynamic at all, and does Naruto use sealing in this form?

I looked at his profiles and I probably just looked over the flight tbh.

Narutos sense pretty much counters hiding in water. Also I'm pretty sure one attack from Naruto can destroy the whole ocean, hell Narutos tail can most likely split the water.

Naruto ever used sealing in this form but uses his other FRS. If that's the first thing he uses then this gonna be a boring battle cause both of those attacks are almost 3x Kyogres AP

Back