• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Dragon Ball? Pff! The new fashion is Naruto vs Pokémon!

So this would be before he even goes Asura Avatar, where he could match Sasuke's strongest attack after he had juiced up both himself and his Susano'o.

If that had been the yield from his final, strongest attack, I would have agreed fully with Cal seeing how the aftermath of both final attacks clashing left him and Sasuke in utter tatters, plus Kyogre's feat being casual, plus status amplification, Water Gem meaning his first attack would have a hefty boost and his healing.

This ends up changing things.

Not really, no. When Naruto used his attack he barely had any stamina to begin with. Every shadow clone that died after hagoromo deus ex machina'd him is half stamina, and I'm pretty sure that was in the dozens at the very least, which on it's own means that a single asura rasenshuriken will be barely felt as far as stamina goes.

Might go through the manga and see how many shadow clones died specifically tough.

Oh, all the clones he made with the "dimension filling shado clone jutsu" were killed in the gravity dimension. That means his chakra was divided by at least eighty times when he fought sasuke, let alone when he used the rasenshuriken.

I doubt the validity of that statement and how much if affects anything. Naruto has used many more before without any problems or even signs of being tired. The only time he truly looked tired without it needing to be related to getting his teeth kicked in by an enemy was during the War arc, after parting into dozens of dozens of clones to help all over, partake in battle with the controlled Jinchuriki, then the Biju, then Tobi, then the 10 tails, then supplying massives amounts of chakra to the whole army without accounting for any other clones he made, all the jutsu he used and damage incurred (plus getting drained by the tree for a bit). Then after that he gets Hago's boost and looks fresh and good as new. Not to mention NOTHING points to the fact he was completely drained or even close to drained after the attack. Sasuke had been pretty casual until Indra's Arrow and had just juiced up on Bijuu chakra, not to mention not looking tired at all after firing his attack - yet he ends up in the same tattered state as Naruto.

Lancelot, first of all, he nearly ran out of chakra with shadow clones only against gaara as well, but regardless of that each shadow clone takes ip half of his chakra.

He was not exhausted because hw only ever showed to be when he had two thousandth of his chakra, but it's a fact that he had at most a fiftieth of his chakra against sasuke.

By Gaara you mean during the invasion arc? As much "rest" as he would have had, he still had a tiring battle with Neji. This is also still kid Naruto that only gets his own chakra and a trickle from the Fox, not to mention terrible chakra control.

I would love seeing what this "fact" is fundamented on. Not to mention this doesn't change the fact Sasuke was far from drained and ended up the same.

And? He still only had a thousandth of his chakra. Your point changes nothing about that.

It's how the shadow clone works. This is basics, it divides your chakra between your clones, and only gives it back if willingly dispersed. And really? You're comparing Naruto to Sasuke when the dude couldn't overpower him with all tailed beasts combined, and I'm pretty sure Naruto was stated to not be going for the killong blows?

Hell, Sasuke doesn't have comparable stamina regardless of that.

Naruto not having been tired despite having such a low amount of chakra compared to his full strenght doesn't mean he had all of his chakra.

At what point was it ever stated the chakra only comes back when willingly dispersed? That'd be a weird and nonsensical rule just because it's ever only directly showcased with Senjutsu Chakra. Your comment also seems contradictory to the fact he says Naruto is finally going all out or something to that ilk - so the dude with the best eyes presently in the world and the rinnegan that could even let Madara tell shadow clones apart from the real ninja would see the amount of chakra he has and that in his jutsu and judge wrongly? And couldn't overpower him? I feel we saw different fights.

Certainly, but it doesn't suddenly mean his Asura Avatar was weaker by some undefined amount you can't even quantify. They both ended up thrashed by the attack. Naruto must have some pretty darned good control to achieve this, yet not kill either of them

It has been specifocally stated against pain. And it is not non-sensical, as Naruto getting tired after making twothousand of them is a thing. Most also died to ashbones, which didn't dispell them at all regardless.

Where did I say finally going all out? Stamina and power are unraleted, one can go all out and outlast someone. And if you saw that fight you also saw how sasuke neede all bijuu to make a comparable attack, and once again, wasn't Naruto stated to not be making the killing blows?

Weaker? Once again, stamina and AP do not correlate that way. And control was hardly a thing, it was them being equally matched. Both have 5-B dura and being that far from the epicenter of an explosion reduces it's potency by a ridicolous amount.

Okay, pedalling back for a bit. What did you even disagree with me initially about? My whole point was that due to Kyogre's feat being casual and Naruto's going all out (which I thought was the case before I got cleared up 200 zettattons comes from the Hags upgrade) not to mention it left him in shambles while he was affected by it and accounting for everything else in Kyogre's side, that the AP bridge would be possible to shorten till it wasn't really a disadvantage, but I realized that wasn't the case.

Then I misunderstood you, my apologies. I tough you were saying that Naruto could only get that amount of power by completly using up all of his stamina.

Posiible downgrades aside tough, AP isn't much of a factor. Rasenshuriken ignores durability and would be fatal due to it's aie, and most of kyogre's attacks would still not be as effective due to the kurama avatar.ain thing would be sheer cold, but that isn't likely to hit Naruto himself before a clone, at which point he'd start dodging.

Just going to pop in and say that Rasenshuriken would only be fatal if it can actually hit Kyogre, who can also fly or go into and under water to stay well out of Naruto's range.

So lets not instantly assume Rasenshuriken is as much a threat as some think. It is a threat but nothing Kyogre doesn't have options of dealing with.

I kinda doubt that. It has a very big aoe effect, can change it's trajectory and Naruto can easily sense kyogre underwater or in the sky.

Plus, if that fails he'll go for the hundred clones tactic, which is even worse.

It's more of a "Water is Kyogre's domain" problem, if he tries getting in there. Plus, the attack would likely just explode hitting the sea if he's deep enough. If Kyogre isn't at the epicenter, damage will be mitigated even with limited dura negation (not to mention Aqua Ring).

Even for Shadow Clones, Sheer Cold is an expanding attack that moves outwards.

I very much doubt Naruto would see something so deep under water and if tempting to go under water, that's him playing more by Kyogres rules.

But whatever, doesn't really matter.

Dude, he has senjutsu sensing. He has no need to see that stuff. And he has clones, that's what ye spams in this situation. As said abovoe, he could easily attack from outside the water with his attacks, or simply vaporize all of it.

Quiet litirally it's kyogre vs a hundred naruto's at the least, and most have attacks that can ignore it's durability and also have orbs that can powernull all but one of it's attacks, which they can just dodge.

Back