• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Meliodas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto fires a Bijuudama, Meliodas reflects it back at his face. All of Naruto's direct contact ninjutsu will be rendered ineffective while Meliodas can't be touched in physical combat with his speed.

If Naruto decides to use clones to up the number of Bijuudamas to attack from all sides Melidoas can just duplicate himself and send them all right back.

So at worst it's a stalemate for Meliodas. At best Meliodas might just pull off the win against Bijuu Sage Naruto.

what has a BSM bd been calced at?

there is a limit for FC. though its in the same ballpark (island level, i guess) i doubt 2 digit gt meliodas can full counter mid-high triple digit gt energy based attacks

Full Counter is explicitly described as reflected any magic-esque or direct special attack. No upper limit is described since "the stronger the opponents powers are, the stronger the user becomes". Even if he can't reflect it he can negate it with Counter Vanish or return the damage with Revenge Counter (his regen should be able to keep him alive since Galan's let him recover after beintg sliced in half).

RavenSupreme said:
yet i havent seen anything which proves this EJ
The EJ+ rating is for knocking 5 casual mountain busting tailed beast bombs away with ease in his weaker Biju Mode. Bijou Sage Mode is much stronger so it becomes atleast EJ+.

Nevertheless, Meliodas has such a large speed advantage that there's practically impossible for Naruto to land a hit.

By the same logic it doesn't matter because Meliodas can't do much to harm biju sage mode Naruto because he has atleast island+ durability while meliodas is likely island level. There is also the fact that Naruto has precog, and can put Meliodas down in a single punch if he does hit him. So it's most likely a tie(in my opinion).

True. I guess it's a stalemate in that case unless he reflects a full power Bijuudama back at Naruto.

That's only if Naruto aims the bijudama at him. All Naruto has to do is aim it at the ground and full counter couldn't stop it. Naruto would be able to survive as he has survived hits from obito's tailed beast chakra arms.

Once again, speed advantage. Meliodas can move himself into the firing path to counter it and the Bijuudama takes a rather long time to charge. Even if Naruto fires it at the ground he can probably dash out of the way.

Naruto doesn't need to be faster than Meliodas all he needs to do is outlast him really. Meliodas can't scratch naruto, and Naruto far exceeds meliodas in stamina so he just fights until meliodas tires out.

RavenSupreme said:
there is a limit for FC. though its in the same ballpark (island level, i guess) i doubt 2 digit gt meliodas can full counter mid-high triple digit gt energy based attacks
the FC in itself doesnt seem to have a limit in the force that gets countered, but the ability in itself has a few limits: A prime drawback is that Meliodas cannot initiate attacks himself. He is also incapable of reflecting attacks if the opponent doesn't allow him to read the timing/nature of their attacks. Physical, indirect, and continuous attacks can also not be reflected.

but this ones dont really apply to naruos fighting stlye, maybe he could do some attacks that confuse meliodas but i dont think it will work with the super-big ones :I

So, in short: EoS Naruto wins and BSM naruto vs current meliodas can go either way, anything below BSM will be meliodas's win?

sorry. thats not correct. its taken from the wiki i guess and just added to his profile?

1. indirect attacks (e.g. intangible attacks) can be fullcountered

2. continous attacks can be full countered with ease. that came from a mistranslation

3. he can initiate his own attacks (check his fight with gil and the air slashes he used e.g.

saying an ability doesnt have a limit is what we call a NLF - in vs battles we take it as the greatest amount of attack he has ever full countered / the greatest amount of damage he himself has produced + an unquantifiable bit more which he can FC

-> but yeha you are right.

eos naruto stomps

bsm can go either way

anything below naruto seizes the victory

^the part of the "cant attack on his own" is specifically centered around his special ability, of course meliodas can attack but his special ability is different than lets say dianes, he cant use it directly to inflict damage ^_^

PS: for your first point, can you give me the chapter number where he did something like that? if you mean the one against king than it wasnt intangible, it was a force which was simply invisible :)

The op says the meliodas can take on eos naruto, apart from that bijuu sage mode naruto before six paths boosts is pretty powerful and could somewhat keep up with obito(mhs+) so it's 50-50.

lol that full counter thingy won't be much of a problem for BSM Naruto anyways.. You guys DO remember when he first transformed, he kicked back like 4-5 bijuu bombs right?

^full counter isnt a attack in itself, why shouldnt it be a "problem"? even if it doesnt damage naruto (which shouldnt be the case, afterall naruto gets his own attack reflected with a even stronger force) it at least also means that meliodas doesnt get damage from narutos most used attacks ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back