• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto's not actually teleporting, that's just to show how fast Naruto is moving.
Bee flat out says it's teleportation, which they use interchangeably with body flicker.
They call body flicker teleportation. I know it's not real teleportation, whenever they see body flicker, they call it teleportation here, here, here, here, and here.

At that instance it was pure body flicker, and the original translation says Shunsin, which is body flicker.
main-qimg-85a598b2d19a9daa274c8d7617d7362c

i literally said that ay was testing him, and was previously always outspeeding naruto, so no, naruto didnt blitz his fastest punch. its like u guys dont read the shit i write. if thats the case, then please dont comment dumbass comments on it either

i literally said that ay was testing him, and was previously always outspeeding naruto, so no, naruto didnt blitz his fastest punch. its like u guys dont read the shit i write. if thats the case, then please dont comment dumbass comments on it either
KCM Naruto at full speed is faster than A4 at full speed. No casual here, I'm comparing them at their best and that's all.

So Casual A4 >> Serious KCM Naruto is ridiculous. I don't know where it came from. A4 was using his top speed when he tried to punch Naruto. It is exactly like when he tried to punch Minato with his top speed.

Edit: >ay was testing him.
Yeah. That was a test for Naruto and he succeeded. Naruto would likely die if he failed to dodge that punch.

Last edited:
How strong is the supporting evidence for that?
The idea here is that KN1 allowed Naruto to match CM2 Sasuke, when KN0 was more or less comparable to base Sasuke. Or at least that's how I understand it.
Essentially, it gives a comparable amp to CM2.

The idea here is that KN1 allowed Naruto to match CM2 Sasuke, when KN0 was more or less comparable to base Sasuke. Or at least that's how I understand it.
Essentially, it gives a comparable amp to CM2.
Part of the issue with that would be that CM1 Sasuke takes multiple hits from 1-Tail Naruto. For this version of Naruto to be ten times stronger than that version of Sasuke, and to repeatedly hit him with Sasuke keep getting up... something doesn't add up.

And that would make KN1 > Kisame, and we obviously know Kisame would rekt Kn1

I mean, Base Naruto took blows from Base Sasuke who was WAY stronger than him and we don't scale that

Base Sasuke taking blows from Demon Fox Cloak Naruto doesn't mean he scales.

his chakra being colder was in relation to his strength, do you guys think hebi sasuke could have kept up with cloaked ay?? this scaling would also have sick dying itachi at v1 Ay level

his chakra being colder was in relation to his strength,
It means he was more evil. Did you see that man's face? And she said Naruto's chakra was warm too, is Naruto weak?
do you guys think hebi sasuke could have kept up with cloaked ay??
Not including Amaterasu which prematurely ended the fight, he had Orochimaru's healing, a 10x boost on his strength and speed, flight, stronger and sharper lightning jutsu which would've made Ay bleed, Orochimaru's jutsu's.

Yes. He would've kept up with cloaked Ay with ease. He would've whooped his ass.
this scaling would also have sick dying itachi at v1 Ay level
That doesn't make sense.

I’d assume so since the sharingan is based off the emotions of the user so colder they are the more stronger they become.
Colder ≠ stronger. Sasuke wasn't getting stronger, just eviler.

Sasuke was going blind and losing his eye power but his overall chakra was still getting colder and colder against Kakashi.

Base Hebi Sasuke also had better stats in base cause his Curse Mark ritual 3 years ago (obviously he didn't go all the way back to 8-B once he lost it but he also lost quite a bit of power)

Plus he wasn't getting used to a completely different moveset than the one he spend 3 years perfecting.

his hatred was amping him remember what tobirama said about the sharingan and karin was making a direct comparison as she knows sasukes power levels "thicker and colder" she said this for 3 tomoe not even MS
the naruto example dosent work because he isnt an uchiha, uchiha becoming more emotional makes them stronger
cm2 sasuke>Ay??? The same AY that was stated to have speed like minato
the scaling you are using has hebi sasuke scaling to ay and sick itachi>hebi sasuke, so by default you are saying sick itachi>cloaked AY

Well Karin just says it’s so cold and Sasuke did have the MS active
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-464-page-23.html

I mean at least I’m pretty sure this is the statement you are referring to but if not just correct me

his hatred was amping him remember what tobirama said about the sharingan and karin was making a direct comparison as she knows sasukes power levels "thicker and colder" she said this for 3 tomoe not even MS
So temperature of chakra means strength...
I guess Itachi was weak since he was always happy. You took 1 statement out of context.
Tobirama says ocular jutsu is stronger, never refers to chakra levels.
Dojutsu NEVER raised AP, Dura, Chakra Potency, Chakra Amount, NONE of that.
the naruto example dosent work because he isnt an uchiha, uchiha becoming more emotional makes them stronger
More emotion is how dojutsu awakens, not how it gets better. You're telling me if Sasuke is happy he's weak as shit? You're telling me Sasuke against Kakashi when he was most emotional while he was partially blind is peak MS Sasuke? You're telling me Adult Sasuke who smiles every 5 minutes is weaker now?
cm2 sasuke>Ay??? The same AY that was stated to have speed like minato
The same Ay that got stabbed by Base Sasuke. Multiply that same potency and speed by 10.
AY is only super fast with body flicker. Sasuke kept up w/ his regular speed w/ no issues.
the scaling you are using has hebi sasuke scaling to ay and sick itachi>hebi sasuke, so by default you are saying sick itachi>cloaked AY
Sick Itachi's susanoo scales above Sasuke's AP in every way, shape, and form.
Sasuke's AP > Ay's lightning armor.
Sasuke stabbed him.
Multiply Sasuke by 10 for curse mark 2.
Orochimaru trained that same sasuke.
Deathbed Itachi manhandled peak Orochimaru.
Deathbed Itachi is a demon idk why yall think he's supposed to be borderline fodder cause he's sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back