• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its pretty annoying since page 7 or 8 until now wr havent gotten anywhere to the point we start to talk about speed 🤦😒

Last edited:
This was for his Justu's speed and power, Kido's statement on his own amp was "orders of magnitude"
He was specifically several orders of magnitude stronger and faster as stated by sakura. Kido statement being vaguer and prior to sakura’s. So there being a good possibility it’s just vague or he hadn’t reached his fp. Since Sakura is a sensor type she’d be more specific.

Last edited:
Yes, Besto Uchiha is so strong even when he is practically in the grave he can solo a Kage
Well, you ain't wrong because he solo'd someone (Sasuke) who solo'd someone (Deidara) who solo'd a Kage (Gaara). He also previously solo'd Orochimaru (more than once), who did kill another Kage.
So maybe instead of Solo King we should call Itachi the Kage Slayer.

He was specifically several orders of magnitude stronger and faster as stated by sakura. Kido statement being vaguer and prior to sakura’s. So there being a good possibility it’s just vague or he hadn’t reached his fp. Since Sakura is a sensor type she’d be more specific.

She realized that the jutsu, now enhanced by the drug. was several orders of magnitude faster and more destructive

From what I seen it could be both, either the jutsu got a x10 boost or he was getting used to the power and therefore getting stronger.

Like, does she notes the jutsu power and speed are lower than his normal attacks after that?

Literally Tobirama established that for sharingan users hate directly effects your chakra and you directly get stronger via it.
The sharingan releases a special chakra enchanting your strength and ocular powers.
The MS releases several times normal chakra. Giving you more speed and ap. According to shusui.

This is why I took a break from scaling Naruto, because every time the fandom sees the word chakra, it means boost.
Not once there does it say speed or AP.

The Sharingan is born when a unique type of chakra enters the eye when Uchiha get sad.
All Sharingan have different chakra signatures, unique from regular chakra. That's Why Ao see's unique type of chakra in Danzo's body.

The eyes that reflect a heart is a figure of speech.
You highlighted stronger hate like that meant AP, when he's talking about someone dying and you get angry.
Their power lies in their eyes, stop trying to connect eye power with their muscles.

Sasuke says with sharingan that he can conserve chakra, he never says "WOAH, I GOT A NEW CHAKRA". The fact that he calls it CHAKRA SIGHT and says that he can execute attacks before they happen should prove that it's 1000% visual.

Don't bring another vague Tobirama scan. This is a Sharingan USER proving you wrong.

Strength ≠ AP. Itachi said let me show you my clan's true strength and used Genjutsu.

And don't dare talk about Shisui without context like the ones who shove Seth down my throat every time I get into a debate referring to the sharingan.
He was talking about his own special GENJUTSU.
He said the amount of chakra in their heads was much more than regular genjutsu which puts chakra in people's heads.
Now just talk about the MS when he was referring to his own jutsu.
U8qoiiy.png
nueaRi7.png

Enough. Sharingan doesn't boost AP or speed. IT NEVER DID AND IT NEVER WILL.

I know that we're still not on speed yet.

Someone relook all of Sasuke's speed feats with the sharingan active, because now I can just note it as aim dodging just to make people bitter.

This is why I took a break from scaling Naruto, because every time the fandom sees the word chakra, it means boost.
Not once there does it say speed or AP.

The Sharingan is born when a unique type of chakra enters the eye when Uchiha get sad.
All Sharingan have different chakra signatures, unique from regular chakra. That's Why Ao see's unique type of chakra in Danzo's body.

The eyes that reflect a heart is a figure of speech.
You highlighted stronger hate like that meant AP, when he's talking about someone dying and you get angry.
Their power lies in their eyes, stop trying to connect eye power with their muscles.

Sasuke says with sharingan that he can conserve chakra, he never says "WOAH, I GOT A NEW CHAKRA". The fact that he calls it CHAKRA SIGHT and says that he can execute attacks before they happen should prove that it's 1000% visual.

Don't bring another vague Tobirama scan. This is a Sharingan USER proving you wrong.

Strength ≠ AP. Itachi said let me show you my clan's true strength and used Genjutsu.

And don't dare talk about Shisui without context like the ones who shove Seth down my throat every time I get into a debate referring to the sharingan.
He was talking about his own special GENJUTSU.
He said the amount of chakra in their heads was much more than regular genjutsu which puts chakra in people's heads.
Now just talk about the MS when he was referring to his own jutsu.
U8qoiiy.png
nueaRi7.png

Enough. Sharingan doesn't boost AP or speed. IT NEVER DID AND IT NEVER WILL.
Basically agree with you beside the MS. I believe all MS genjutsu puts several x the chakra in their target brain only difference is shusi didnt need eye contact which is how i interpreted

I know that we're still not on speed yet.

Someone relook all of Sasuke's speed feats with the sharingan active, because now I can just note it as aim dodging just to make people bitter.
Dont understand how they would be bitter???. Sharingan is literatlly a precog that lets you see what things happen before they do hence aim dodge. Would be foolish to argue or be bitter over it

I suggest once y’all do speed you should look into sasukes reactions based on how much stronger his opponent is than him. So that reaction speed can be added to his speed list like other characters.
for example:
MFTL with MFTL+ reaction speed

Do we have a list of the rest of the relevant calcs? I don't believe that Kisame's calc is the only thing we're going to use.

We can add Jugo's rating in since we have a calc for him in that list.

How should we treat people who have calcs for them being augmented by Naruto's chakra like Hinata and Hiashi?

It would depend of the scaling. They could scale higher than their own calc
Sure - but at least the version with the calc can be as a placeholder on the sandbox until the scaling is sorted.

@The_Alxhemist

I didn’t claim a multiplier on chakra equals that same multiplier on stats.
However you can get an increase in power. For the sharingan specifically Tobirama specifically states you gain more strength and gain stronger ocular powers when filled with hated. Then goes on to explain the science. So yes he did mean it.

Strength
the quality or state of being physically strong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back