• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its annoying when they dont realize when their wrong
L

However they can still be relative lol. That’s the argument. If I can harm someone or in this case the eight tails. My ap is relative to its durability. Such an easy concept. Overpowering someone in physical strength doesn’t necessarily mean that you’d win a fight. THE 4TH RAIKAGE IS STATED TO HAVE THE BEST COMBAT ABILITY IN THE VILLAGE. So if he is relative in ap he could have better fighting techniques and other fighting related stats that make him superior to B. But factually they are relative in stats.
since you can still be stronger and be relative. So the 4th Raikage would still be in Killer b’s range and tier of power. Hence Low 6-B.

Also he scales above ms sasuke who harmed the 8 tails. And being capable of killing kcm1.

Last edited:
A3 and A4 didn't severely hurt 8-Tails with punching/kicking. They were all using slashing/piercing techniques to harm the beast.

However they can still be relative lol. That’s the argument. If I can harm someone or in this case the eight tails. My ap is relative to its durability. Such an easy concept. Overpowering someone in physical strength doesn’t necessarily mean that you’d win a fight. THE 4TH RAIKAGE IS STATED TO HAVE THE BEST COMBAT ABILITY IN THE VILLAGE. So if he is relative in ap he could have better fighting techniques and other fighting related stats that make him superior to B. But factually they are relative in stats.
since you can still be stronger and be relative. So the 4th Raikage would still be in Killer b’s range and tier of power. Hence Low 6-B.
Issue is 4th raiakge attack was a suprise attack. 8 tails was distracted by other ninjas and 3rd raiakge.

Killer bee stated 4th raikage underestimates his power. And all your doing is making headcanons about 4th raikage having better techniques etc.

Killer be would stomp 4th raikage if he would have used 8 tails chakra to fight this is common sense.

Base Killer bee > chakra mode 4th raikage

The gap would only increase with the amount of 8 tails chakra killer bee uses.

He will never be 6B that makes 0 sense just like your arguements

It should make sense that Base B isn't in the same league as A4 with armour, it should be out-lier for Bee to overpower A4 with Lariat or A4 was holding back against Bee. Surprise attack isn't the issue here, it's not like Gyuki's horn is less durable when being attacked by surprise. The real problem is that they were using slashing/piercing attacks enhanced the sharpness further with Raiton to harm 8-Tails.

Sasuke was getting raped by 8 tails wtf do you mean. The whole team had to get involved to help sasuke

It is unclear whether 4th raikage full power can kill kcm naruto. Him aiming to kill naruto =/= capable of killing naruto especally when naruto didnt use full power kcm piror to that hence how he dodged it

I think that the 4-Tails Biju Bomb calc will come out to around Small City level. Just doing some double-checking before I post it.

Issue is 4th raiakge attack was a suprise attack. 8 tails was distracted by other ninjas and 3rd raiakge.

Killer bee stated 4th raikage underestimates his power. And all your doing is making headcanons about 4th raikage having better techniques etc.

Killer be would stomp 4th raikage if he would have used 8 tails chakra to fight this is common sense.

Base Killer bee > chakra mode 4th raikage

The gap would only increase with the amount of 8 tails chakra killer bee uses.

He will never be 6B that makes 0 sense just like your arguements
1. When the 4th Raikage cut the 8 tails horn that was on guard when they were fighting it.

2. Just because I underestimate someone’s power doesn’t mean the unestimated person is stronger than the person who unestimated them.

3. The statements calling the Raikage aren’t from him debunking your claim. The village considers A, B’s superior. Also the Narrator and databook stated he’s stronger.

4. The databooks statement states Lighting cloak 4th Raikage is number one in the village in terms of combat power. So within combat fighting skill and other things can also be aspects. I’m not using headcanon you are by assuming A can only win via his power.

5. when B was over powering A, A wasn’t at full power hence B specifically said this when he was.

Also remember this

Last edited:
Can y’all not derail the thread with this? Akatsuki scale to the jinchūriki in their Bijuu transformations, which are inferior to the actual Bijuu that are 6-C. Same with the Kage, possibly excluding the War Arc Kage.

Hell, it’s entirely possible that the Eight-Tails that A III and A IV a fought was Blue B in his Bijuu Mode and not the whole Eight-Tails.

It should make sense that Base B isn't in the same league as A4 with armour, it should be out-lier for Bee to overpower A4 with Lariat or A4 was holding back against Bee. Surprise attack isn't the issue here, it's not like Gyuki's horn is less durable when being attacked by surprise. The real problem is that they were using slashing/piercing attacks enhanced the sharpness further with Raiton to harm 8-Tails.
Why would it he an outlier for killer bee what are his anti feats for it to be an outlier. Killer bee literatlly states 4th raikage underestimates his power

@Daeko
A4 wasn't using his full power against B in that Lariat clashing, it should be the case. If Bee was actually capable of beating full power A4 even in base, then him using 8-Tails' chakra would stomp A4 since it is a multiplier and with V2 he would erase A4 from existence as you already stated above. I don't think this really makes sense you know, you can easily tell that's an outlier for Bee. BTW, where is the proof that A4 was making a tremendous effort and using his best potential against B?

Can y’all not derail the thread with this? Akatsuki scale to the jinchūriki in their Bijuu transformations, which are inferior to the actual Bijuu that are 6-C. Same with the Kage, possibly excluding the War Arc Kage.

Hell, it’s entirely possible that the Eight-Tails that A III and A IV a fought was Blue B in his Bijuu Mode and not the whole Eight-Tails.
Ironically no since the v2 bijuu utilise its power and the v2 bijuu can harm kcm 1 Naruto.
Also it’s state Akatsuki members are stronger than jinchuriki who are actually stated superior to the original bijuu because they control its powers. Its also stated pain put them in groups of two because in pairs they can’t loose to bijuu.

1. When the 4th Raikage cut the 8 tails horn that was on guard when they were fighting it.

2. Just because I underestimate someone’s power doesn’t mean the unestimated person is stronger than the person who unestimated them.

3. The statements calling the Raikage aren’t from him debunking your claim. The village considers A, B’s superior. Also the Narrator and databook stated he’s stronger.

4. The databooks statement states Lighting cloak 4th Raikage is number one in the village in terms of combat power. So within combat fighting skill and other things can also be aspects. I’m not using headcanon you are by assuming A can only win via his power.
1. We literatlly see 8 tails stab someone and 4th raikage attack from the side/behind

2. Yes it does when they both were trying to show who was stronger

3. Wtf does the village opinion have to do with anything. Raikage given to those that are believed to be the strongest that doesnt mean their the strongest in the village. Just like hokage title being given to this strongest ninja in konoha. Kakashi was hokage even when naruto was stronger

4. The 4th raikage only uses taijutsu he doesnt use ninjutsu as shown in manga and anime. The databook gets contradicted to by whats actually shown in manga and anime. We dont use contradicted scans

Unless their not talking about 8 tails killer bee

Bruh Yugito was in her Full Bijuu Transformation and got bodied by Kakazu shes also a perfect Jin btw also perfect Jins are stronger than the Bijuu itself and the feats of the Bijuu in the War Arc were when they were in Edo Jins smh

@Daeko
A4 wasn't using his full power against B in that Lariat clashing, it should be the case. If Bee was actually capable of beating full power A4 even in base, then him using 8-Tails' chakra would stomp A4 since it is a multiplier and with V2 he would erase A4 from existence as you already stated above. I don't think this really makes sense you know, you can easily tell that's an outlier for Bee. BTW, where is the proof that A4 was making a tremendous effort and using his best potential against B?
I know 4th raikage wasnt using his full power but he still was trying to win against bee hence why he powered up

I was about to send a huge ass counter para but I would be part of the problem.

You're derailing the hell out of the convo w/ bs we've already discussed.

They're not scaling to the bijuu, simple.

I know 4th raikage wasnt using his full power but he still was trying to win against bee hence why he powered up
Tbh, Bee won that Lariat clashing isn't actually showing he is stronger than V1A4. It's like the power of friendship or something like that to me that enabled him to temporarily overpower A4. Considering that A4 casually sent him flying shortly before going all-out with Naruto afterward.

This is hardly a derail as these characters are all relative to Bijuu which scale into the War Arc feats that's the whole point
I was about to send a huge ass counter para but I would be part of the problem.

You're derailing the hell out of the convo w/ bs we've already discussed.

They're not scaling to the bijuu, simple.
Trash logic can I get a smash cut to Kakazu beating Yugito in her 2 Tails Transformation, Deidara soloing the 3 Tails, Pain 1 shotting Gamabunta, all of the Bijuu hurting the 8 Tails etc etc etc.

Read through this thread and the thread i linked in the first message and come back to me

1. We literatlly see 8 tails stab someone and 4th raikage attack from the side/behind

2. Yes it does when they both were trying to show who was stronger

3. Wtf does the village opinion have to do with anything. Raikage given to those that are believed to be the strongest that doesnt mean their the strongest in the village. Just like hokage title being given to this strongest ninja in konoha. Kakashi was hokage even when naruto was stronger

4. The 4th raikage only uses taijutsu he doesnt use ninjutsu as shown in manga and anime. The databook gets contradicted to by whats actually shown in manga and anime. We dont use contradicted scans

Unless their not talking about 8 tails killer bee
1. He attacked its head, head on so the 8 tails sees it directly. He was and the 8 tails was never shown to drop his guard. Which makes no sense in the mists of battle.

2. you literally conceded A underestimated B. So he clearly didn’t exert his full power which is literally proved later when b states A’s about to use his full power and speed vs Naruto. Proving he was suppressed earlier vs B. Making my scaling 100% consistent.

3. No that a false equivocation. The cloud village is stated to decide their leader purely based of power whereas the leaf chooses their Hokage based around other traits like leadership and intelligence. Hence the Hokage is sometimes stated the wisest.

4. What? You completely ignored the claim. It talks about A having the highest combat power. Meaning there could be several traits included in deciding how strong someone is combat wise. As in martial art skill, combat intelligence etc.

KN4 Naruto's Biju Bomb right now I've got calced to be 1.43 Megatons. Having an issue with uploading the scans for the calc blog.

I'm also still trying to figure out a way of calcing the destruction of the Rashomen gates which should increase the result.

This new system sucks, try to upload them on imgur. About Hashomon, I don't have any idea about how to calc its size, unless we're using the fight between Hashirama and Madara.

KN4 Naruto's Biju Bomb right now I've got calced to be 1.43 Megatons. Having an issue with uploading the scans for the calc blog.

I'm also still trying to figure out a way of calcing the destruction of the Rashomen gates which should increase the result.
Can the Rashomon gates that were used by other characters be used?

Can the Rashomon gates that were used by other characters be used?
Not really, especially since the difference between Hashirama and Orochimaru is gigantic. It might be that the ones Hashirama summoned were much larger than the ones Orochimaru did.

I think there’s a Databook entry about them though, might or might not be helpful in getting their size.

Holy mother of derails......

Y'all need Itachi Jesus
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back