• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto still has shit chakra control, even though he trained (just not as bad as before). It was stated only Naruto had crappy control thanks to Kurama but everyone else had at least a average control. It still heavily implied that the more chakra u have the stronger that person is (thanks to Isshiki)
Kakashi and Kisame don't, so it still works for them

I think it was stated in the manga he was the one who captured Saiken (I forgot his Jinchuriki's name but he was cool), we just don't know how the right went.

I think the Jinchuriki's name was Utakata.

No, what I disagreed with was the ">>>>>>>>>" you used. It implies that Naruto was A LOT stronger than Pain, which was not the case.
then u understood me wrong
i simply tried to say that sm> pain in physical
and even if i use sm 10x boost that still make pain 10x weaker then sm naruto
(if we scale base naruto to pain)

Didn't a Sage Mode Rasenshuriken cut easily through Pain's Rods? The same exact rods that went through Sage (10x+) Naruto's body?

same Pain's Rods fail to pierce sm naruto and gotten destroyed when pain tried to pierce naruto
0433-014.png

e.g - tier 5 character can hurt another tier 5 character using tier 10/9 weapon etc
lol even fodder kunai can hurt god tier if its used by god tier
i think u know that too
that sometimes weapon dura/ap depend on who using it
so Black Receiver (used by naruto) =/=Black Receiver (used by pain)
Black Receiver (used by naruto) >sm naruto dura >?<Rasenshuriken>Black Receiver (used by pain)
so to reject this u gotta prove Rasenshuriken>Black Receiver (used by naruto)
That's probably the vaguest picture I've ever seen in my life.
You forgot that Naruto has access to shadow clones and legs right? He could've walked in the crater...
You really think Yamato is gonna watch a bunch of wind needles hit Naruto?
Not even including the fact that Naruto was considering using the clone against Kakuzu too.
And in the same scan, Naruto said "almost there", showing that it's not even the same technique that he "tanked".
well it not look like he walked in the crater since Yamato was looking at naruto from outside/near the crater
also by looking at him its seem he is having hard time moving
to me its just u who are assuming too much
for 2nd bold
005.jpg

naruto did use FRS twice during training
Appeal to Motive is a crazy thing.
Please go to my scan and tell me, where do you see a picture of wind rasengan and kakashi's rasengan (which has no feats)? I'm talking about overall surpass statements. Did you click the second one where Kakashi said he "may" surpass him, which means he has a possibility to, AFTER he sees the rasenshuriken?

Where did you even get those techniques from? I'm talking about overall surpass statements that need to be taken into consideration.
do we need feat for it
since kakashi with nijutsu tier 7-B+ be it rasengan or chidori or other element
unless u have different opinion on that

No. Base Naruto wasn't tanking his own FRS. His base form should be much weaker than Kakuzu. And that Kakuzu barely survived FRS, enough to talk and barely stay conscious and he eventually killed by Kakashi's Raikiri. So if Naruto has actually tanked his own FRS not once but twice and almost totally fine, it should make his base stronger and more durable than Kakuzu. It shouldn't make sense that Base Naruto is more durable than Kakuzu.

FRS also hax
Narutos' chakra network still worked when he fought Kakuzu (He was capable of shadow clones and performing ninjutsu (Rasen Shuriken)). His chakra network would be destroyed and he wouldn't be able to use chakra same with ninjutsu if he actually tanked FRS. So even if Kakuzu managed to survive that FRS and wasn't killed by Kakashi, he was no longer a ninja but an invalid person. This isn't what happened to Naruto.

same Pain's Rods fail to pierce sm naruto and gotten destroyed when pain tried to pierce narute.g - tier 5 character can hurt another tier 5 character using tier 10/9 weapon etc
lol even fodder kunai can hurt god tier if its used by god tier
i think u know that too
that sometimes weapon dura/ap depend on who using it
so Black Receiver (used by naruto) =/=Black Receiver (used by pain)
Black Receiver (used by naruto) >sm naruto dura >?<Rasenshuriken>Black Receiver (used by pain)
so to reject this u gotta prove Rasenshuriken>Black Receiver (used by naruto)
same Pain's Rods did not fail to pierce base Naruto who people think tanked the rasenshuriken, then another rasenshuriken thrown by base naruto (after naruto got out of 8 tails he could do anything, i didn't even know he could throw rasenshurikens) went through the rods.
You know that when you hit something from the side it hits different that when you hit it head on right... you've ever tried the experiment?
you know an object still needs to have the durability right? Goku can throw a water balloon at somebody, please convince me the water balloon is gonna stay in the same state after throwing it at MFTL+ speeds by Goku.
well it not look like he walked in the crater since Yamato was looking at naruto from outside/near the crater
also by looking at him its seem he is having hard time moving
to me its just u who are assuming too much
for 2nd bold

naruto did use FRS twice during training
You're saying since 1 person looked at it from outside it means that Naruto was in the middle? Huh?
And Naruto had no issues moving. He could stand with no issues, then crouch down. Naruto against Kakuzu couldn't even stand.
You saw a hole in the ground then assumed that Naruto was in the middle of this, the same person who is a frequent user of shadow clones, and I'm the one assuming too much.

Let's say Naruto can tank the full shuriken.
Kakashi scales to (if not above) base Naruto via this thread.
That means Kakashi can tank rasenshuriken.
Kakuzu kicked Kakashi in his stomach and sent him flying.
Newton's 3rd law, Kakuzu can tank rasenshu- oh nvm.
do we need feat for it
since kakashi with nijutsu tier 7-B+ be it rasengan or chidori or other element
unless u have different opinion on that
Chidori is a piercing attack don't even think about it.
How is he 7-B+ if KN4 has a Low 7-B calced bijuudama that would've killed Orochimaru, a Sannin... that Kakashi was scared of...

Last edited:
what
same Pain's Rods did not fail to pierce base Naruto who people think tanked the rasenshuriken, then another rasenshuriken thrown by base naruto (after naruto got out of 8 tails he could do anything, i didn't even know he could throw rasenshurikens) went through the rods.
You know that when you hit something from the side it hits different that when you hit it head on right... you've ever tried the experiment?
you know an object still needs to have the durability right? Goku can throw a water balloon at somebody, please convince me the water balloon is gonna stay in the same state after throwing it at MFTL+ speeds by Goku.
is sm and base equal ?
i don't know why u even talk about base naruto when we are talking about sm naruto
it was thrown by sm naruto checkout page-15
also is water balloon a weapon ?
frieza use ordinary rock to hurt other god tier
i see u don't agree "that sometimes weapon dura/ap depend on who using it"
then i have nothing to argue with u

You're saying since 1 person looked at it from outside it means that Naruto was in the middle? Huh?
And Naruto had no issues moving. He could stand with no issues, then crouch down. Naruto against Kakuzu couldn't even stand.
You saw a hole in the ground then assumed that Naruto was in the middle of this, the same person who is a frequent user of shadow clones, and I'm the one assuming too much.

Let's say Naruto can tank the full shuriken.
Kakashi scales to (if not above) base Naruto via this thread.
That means Kakashi can tank rasenshuriken.
Kakuzu kicked Kakashi in his stomach and sent him flying.
Newton's 3rd law, Kakuzu can tank rasenshu- oh nvm.
yes at-least i used something to point out why he did not run into the crater for no reason
but u just nope he did go
give your reason why u think he would go into the crater
stand=/= having hard time moving
he was not in motion
it looks he just use frs
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-333-page-10.html
also in the 1st panel debris are still in the air
if we go by your word then we may use it to calc base naruto speed feat since he could run from crater's edge to center b4 debris could touched the ground

Chidori is a piercing attack don't even think about it.
How is he 7-B+ if KN4 has a Low 7-B calced bijuudama that would've killed Orochimaru, a Sannin... that Kakashi was scared of...

did u forget about kisame calc
are we even using this usless kn4 calc that would put even kn0 naruto above kn4 naruto lol

Frezia uses his ki to enhance the rocks

Db charcaters have shown to increase ordinarily weapons to what ever tier they are on

this is even stated on future trunks first appearance when he used his ordinary sword to kill meta frezia by enhancing it with his ki

King cold used the same weapon against trunks and didnt even cause a scratch against trunks

In naruto world when ever a weapon is enhanced we see chakra around the weapon or object as shown with asuma blades, killer bee swords, sasuke sword amd even when killer bee uses lightning chakra on the pencil.

So to be frank i dont agree with the motion that kunai or shurkien thrown by tier x makes the shurkien or kunai that tier unless they are shown to be enhanced with chakra.

Cant we just scale base naruto to low 7C and get passed this arcs and into the 5 kage summits and war arcs

We can scale sm naruto physical to when he lift up the ryino

Db charcaters have shown to increase ordinarily weapons to what ever tier they are on

this is even stated on future trunks first appearance when he used his ordinary sword to kill meta frezia by enhancing it with his ki

King cold used the same weapon against trunks and didnt even cause a scratch against trunks

In naruto world when ever a weapon is enhanced we see chakra around the weapon or object as shown with asuma blades, killer bee swords, sasuke sword amd even when killer bee uses lightning chakra on the pencil.

So to be frank i dont agree with the motion that kunai or shurkien thrown by tier x makes the shurkien or kunai that tier unless they are shown to be enhanced with chakra.
Future trunks' sword iirc isn't an ordinary sword. Otherwise, I agree with what you said.
Edit: NVM. It's an ordinary sword

Last edited:

did u forgot that NV also use chakra to thier weapon?
no we always dont see chakra around enhanced weapon
e.g
sasuke sword(its same sowrd that used by tier7 sasuke) hurt jj madara and naruto
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-674-page-8.html
do we need writer to feed us everything huh

But wouldn't large amounts of Chakra still be useless if you didn't have good Chakra Control?
It’s between a yes and no. Naruto can make 1000 clones but he has to use ALOT of chakra to do so. If he actually had an average amount of control then he would create even more than 1000 with a shit ton of chakra left lol

They do enchance it with chakra, Minato with a normal kunai cut through the 8 tails tentacle. Its just that they can enhance it even further, beyond their normal ap, by puting elemental chakra into it. Also normal steel kunai would break under 9-B levels of force, so the fact that tier 7 characters use kunai to harm each other proves that kunai scale to the user. Unless you beleive that kunai thrown by Itachi does the same damage as the one thrown by kid Sasuke.

Last edited:
That would just be a Lifting Strength feat, we would still need to find Striking Strength (Punches and Kicks) and Durability feats
Cant we scale them to 6 paths of pain???

did u forgot that NV also use chakra to thier weapon?
no we always dont see chakra around enhanced weapon
e.g
sasuke sword(its same sowrd that used by tier7 sasuke) hurt jj madara and naruto
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-674-page-8.html
do we need writer to feed us everything huh
Sasuke used chakra enhanced sword to cut madara in half we visually see this in manga and anime.

Naruto getting stabbed by an ordinary sword is either PIS or outlier take your pick

Yes we always see charcaters enhance their weapons visually wity chakra this is one of the mini plot points in 5 kage summit when even samurias used their chakra to enhance their blades amd we visually see the chakra

At this point its pretty much a irrefutable fact

They do enchance it with chakra, Minato with a normal kunai cut through the 8 tails tentacle. Its just that they can enhance it even further, beyond their normal ap, by puting elemental chakra into it. Also normal steel kunai would break under 9-B levels of force, so the fact that tier 7 characters use kunai to harm each other proves that kunai scale to the user. Unless you beleive that kunai thrown by Itachi does the same damage as the one thrown by kid Sasuke.
No they dont or else we would visually see the chakra like we always do when they enahnce their weapons.

Samuiras dont have elements chakra but we still see chakra visually in manga and anime when ever they use their swords

What you say is petty much head canon with no offical statement supporting it

Itachi is physically stronger than kid sasuke so of course he would be able to throw a kunai faster and harder than kid sasuke

No they dont or else we would visually see the chakra like we always do when they enahnce their weapons.

Samuiras dont have elements chakra but we still see chakra visually in manga and anime when ever they use their swords

What you say is petty much head canon with no offical statement supporting it

Itachi is physically stronger than kid sasuke so of course he would be able to throw a kunai faster and harder than kid sasuke
You only see chakra when its highly concentrated into a weapon, at which point it will have greater AP then the users normal AP. Also what I said about kunai breaking is not headcannon its basic logic. If kunai is just a basic steel knife with no chakra it would break from 8-B genin throwing it. Even if it doesn't have chakra arguing that a kunai thrown by 7-A character does the same damage as the one thrown by 7-C character is just false. It just scales to their tier. And above that if the chakra is actually visible.

is sm and base equal ?
i don't know why u even talk about base naruto when we are talking about sm naruto
it was thrown by sm naruto checkout page-15
also is water balloon a weapon ?
frieza use ordinary rock to hurt other god tier
i see u don't agree "that sometimes weapon dura/ap depend on who using it"
then i have nothing to argue with u
We're talking about Naruto all over. Originally we spoke about how base Naruto "tanked his rasenshuriken".
2 shuriken were thrown back to back, it would've been much further if the other one was thrown in sage mode (it would take longer to load), but naruto charged it up by himself and launched it.
Is a pencil a weapon?
It depends on the weapon, and if goku throws a regular non amped pencil at someone that scales to him, either they get killed or the pencil breaks. I say the latter
yes at-least i used something to point out why he did not run into the crater for no reason
but u just nope he did go
give your reason why u think he would go into the crater
stand=/= having hard time moving
he was not in motion
it looks he just use frs
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-333-page-10.html
also in the 1st panel debris are still in the air
if we go by your word then we may use it to calc base naruto speed feat since he could run from crater's edge to center b4 debris could touched the ground
Let's say I throw a grenade right, actually nvm.
Let's say i give my friend a grenade right, and I tell him to run somewhere.
The grenade blows up.
I want to see the explosion, i'm going to run into it.
Regardless, we see that he says "almost there", so it's not the same jutsu.
And yes, these are the same people who put chakra in their feet to dash much faster.
did u forget about kisame calc
are we even using this usless kn4 calc that would put even kn0 naruto above kn4 naruto lol
Idk, if it gets evaluated, probably

Anyways, we're done this arc, we just need to wait for the mini sandbox profiles to get ready

Naruto doesn't even have durability feats, i honestly don't even consider his dura to be good
His dura would be at least the same as his striking strength because of Newtons 3rd law. If you have a 7-A punch then your arm needs to have 7-A durability or else it would break.

You only see chakra when its highly concentrated into a weapon, at which point it will have greater AP then the users normal AP. Also what I said about kunai breaking is not headcannon its basic logic. If kunai is just a basic steel knife with no chakra it would break from 8-B genin throwing it. Even if it doesn't have chakra arguing that a kunai thrown by 7-A character does the same damage as the one thrown by 7-C character is just false. It just scales to their tier. And above that if the chakra is actually visible.
Again thats nothing but head canon.

If they already enhancing chakra in their weapons then Karin wouldn't be making comments such as "oh their adding chakra to the weapons" since according to you their already adding chakra to the weapons

Karin statements prove they werent enhancing their weapons with chakra until ita visually shown with chakra thays when she makes those types of comments

Again the normal kunai damage level depends on the physical strength of the user. Itachi is physcially stronger than kid sasuke therefore he can throw faster and harder

This is not rocket science, we humans are also able to throw iron knifes as pierce trees and woods like what genins are capable of without the iron knifes breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back