• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 11

These seems like something Zelretch would totally do for the hell of it.

Speaking of Zelretch, is there more than one of him running around parallel worlds, or is there just one version of him with access to the 2nd magic?

FGO Napoleon (Archer) Demonstration ÒâèÒâØÒâ¼Òé¬Òâ│ Õ«ØÕàÀ Òé╣Òé¡Òâ½&ÒâÉÒâêÒâ½ÒéóÒé»ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│
FGO Napoleon (Archer) Demonstration ÒâèÒâØÒâ¼Òé¬Òâ│ Õ«ØÕàÀ Òé╣Òé¡Òâ½&ÒâÉÒâêÒâ½ÒéóÒé»ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│

Napoleon's NP + Attacks

Triumphant Charisma: B

> 20% Atk+ for all allies for 3 turns, add. 20% Atk for self for 1 turn.

Support Fire (Cannon): B+

> 20% NP dmg+ and 100% Stargen+ for all allies for 1 turn.

Light of Possibilities: B

> 30% NP charge, Ignore Invincibility for 3 turns and gain 10 stars per turn for 3 turns.

Noble Phantasm: Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile

> Buster AoE NP (300-500% dmg modifier), and ignores DEF buffs for 1 turn.

> Overcharge: Add. dmg to Divine enemies (150-200).

Napo profile: That Man of Possibilities. The Hero's Idol given birth by the people's hopes.

The first French Emperor. He reached a point where he ruled the majority of Europe for a while, before falling into decline. That life full of ups an downs did not depend solely on personal desire and ability, but was guided by the hopes of the people――――At least, that's the kind of existence the hero Napoleon was defined as by the "Throne of Heroes".

Therefore, after materializing, he conducts himself as a man who would always respond to the ÒÇîhopes of anybodyÒÇì.

Bond 1

Height/Weight: 189cmÒâ╗92kg

Source: Napoleonic legends

Region: Europe

Alignment: NeutralGood

It seems like his height would decrease when being summoned as a Rider.

Bond 2

During his life, he was an existence that would "answer the expectations and desires others". Receiving great support, he rose to the seat of emperor; even when confined on the island of Elba, if the voices of those waiting eagerly for the emperor would swell, he would return, but if the masses denied the emperor, he would be defeated.

Heroic Spirit Napoleon once again answers the expectations and desires others, responds to the hopes of others and accomplishes the things one ought to do. He materialized as one who affirms every Napoleonic legend, and embodies humankind (the apex)'s possibilities.

Bond 3

Legend says the word impossible is not in his dictionary. Legend says he met Iskandar inside a pyramid. Legend says he destroyed the Great Sphinx of Giza by bombardment. Legend says the French Revolution was plotted by a secret society and he was deeply involved in it.

The man who spent his life responding to others, just like the story, ÒÇîIf it's Napoleon, he can do itÒÇì, he could turn the impossible into possible many times. One could already call that way of living something superhuman.

Bond 4

ÔùïThe Light of Possibility B A skill that is falsely similar to Pioneer of the Stars and is akin to Innocent Monster. The idol that made everything - like his own great achievements and stories that had no relation to him in actuality - his own is the Heroic Spirit Napoleon. He behaves as the embodiment of expectations and possibilities. ÒÇî―――Well, it seems like that also became something that I saidÒÇì The Light of Possibility, Like a Rainbow. The adversary that encounters him will see a rainbow running through the sky.

ÔùïImperial Privilege B He, who stood as the first French emperor, has the Emperor's Privilege skill, but...In this work, it is fundamentally not used.

Bond 5

『The Bow of Rainbow Sonorously Announcing the Triumphant Return』 Rank: A Classification: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm Range: 1~99 Maximum number of targets: 100

Arc de Triomphe de l'├ëtoile. A bombardment type Noble Phantasm crowned with the same French name as the Triumphal Arch. The potential mankind (the apex) holds is changed into a cannonball, running through the sky completely like a rainbow. Using Heroic Spirit Napoleon's existence itself as the standard, it's a Noble Phantasm that accomplished the sublimation of the tale about the bombardment of the Great Sphinx of Giza. Its outward appearance is that of a cannon that has been modified into a one-handed version. The story of the bombardment that ÒÇîdestroyed the SphinxÒÇì as its accompaniment, it possesses an advantage against Mystery.

Question about Night of Wallachia. Since TATARI managed to recreate 30% Arc, prime Roa, and full power Nrvnqsr, shouldn't he be at least High 7-A?

@Solacis

I'm not overly familiar with Melty Blood, so I'm not the best person to ask.

What do you guys think of Swimsuit Servant profiles? Their Noble Phantasms are legitimately different at times along with their skills.

I myself personally feel they can be made. They're not necessary, but they don't hurt either, and my desire for completion just leaves me wanting to make them.

In serenity FGO material. Not really sure if this is to be added.

Silent Dance: B

The dance of the Hassan of the Serenity scatters poison, weakening the target, and enhancing the success rate of her Noble Phantasm's application. It is primarily a Skill that functions as fascination.

Door to Paradise: B+

(It is fundamentally not used in "Fate/Grand Order")

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder...an_of_the_serenitys_servant_profile_from_fgo/

Edit: and this one too

she's not a true Heroic Spirit (like all Hassans; the reason they use the term Heroic Spirit in their profiles is because it is interchangable with becoming a Servant too). She's still a wraith, a Heroic Spirit Candidate that vies in contention with the other Hassans to become the Hassan Heroic Spirit. Because she's a wraith, she will be unable to retain the records that goes back into the Throne of Heroes (because a proper HS base does not exist for Hassan of the Serenity in the Throne until she becomes the proper Hassan Heroic Spirit).

Currently he's lvl 35. Can't really lvl him, because all of my EXP card was thrown to Stheno and Raiko Lancer.

Yeah, there's no way that's Surtr. It's clearly Fenrir instead.

I have no idea who Mash is fighting against, though it looks like it's inside the Shadow Border. Maybe the Crypters are going to send someone to kill Kadoc after all?

My man Holmes in the CM, sweet. Guess he'll be finally playing an active role instead of just mission control.

Ophelia has bunny girls in her army? I don't remember that being a thing in Norse mythology.

Good to see we'll still be interacting with the locals.

Sigurd looks kinda weird tbh. Bryn getting some focus is nice though.

Edit: @Sage Yeah, it's her.

@NEH

That guy might be Galahad from what i see,the army of bunny girl will be either Valkyrie army,also BRYN DEVELOPMENT YEAH!!!!

Back