• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 11

Also the one throwing something into the sky is probably Sigurd right?

Why would he throw Gram? Unless Sigurd is like his Saint Seiya counterpart where he can call upon Gungnir and that's what he is throwing into the sky XD

He has glasses and Bryn is walking towards him, so yeah definitely Sigurd. Idk why he would throw his sword like that though. I would understand it if he was throwing it at Surtr, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Hope Caster Scathach doesn't have a rate up and she is the Anniversary gacha.

If so, all good.

Ahh. That sounds about right. Wonder how accurate that is with part 1 and EoR, seeing as the whole gap between beginning of Part 2 and the first Lostbelt is a thing even in-story...

My boy Sigurd fighting against Brynhildr and possibly Odin being in this chapter. Also people are saying that the girl in the forest that Scathach is fighting is Magni.

Guy with glasses in the PV confirmed to be Sigurd, he's a 5* Saber. There's also a Valkyrie Servant who's going to be a 4* Lancer. Also, Brynhildr Reanimations.

And the chapter drops in 15 minutes.

I would link it but I'm mobile right now sadly. Also all the information I said was directly from the livestream today.

Hopefully someone else will come through.

Apparently the people on the livestream said that her appearance will drastically change the further you ascend her. So I'm guessing it's a one unit-multiple people kinda deal.

@Everlasting: It's likely going to cover them and all of the other Epic of Remnant characters considering the first four covered all of Part 1 afaik to my knawledge.

Eh was expected since mats implied Scathach goes SMT and evolves into Skadi. Her design is fine imo.

Sigurd Parameters:

STR: A+

END: A+

AGI: B

MAG: C

LCK: E

NP: A++

Yeah, Siegfried is such a bad niche servant that he outclases every Saber in terms of damage.

Well... now with Sigurd, both outclase everyone.

No, i'm not.

Siegfried at Np 1 with his Overcarge at lvl 1, does more damage than the 2 strongest Single Target Sabers (Musashi and Bride).

Considering Sigurd is almost the same as Musashi (50% buster up and 600% buster Np) + his overcharge, he should be doing more damage than Siegfried.

Back