• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 13

This is my very first 5 stars in NA account after like around 12 times of rerolling. If anything, your luck is much better than mine since you got a 5 stars in your first try playing this game.

Monarch Laciel said:
Does using a higher level servant to level up another servant give more exp than just a level 1 servant?
There is thing called Chaldea gate and you can farms for exp there.

@Rep Farming materials would be a pain in NA server, especially for servants like Jalter.

?

I ask because I need a lancer and I despise Romulus who I blew my lancer experience cards, so can I get any of the exp I wasted on him back by feeding him to a better lancer?

As a FGO player, I'm finally joining this thread.

Also I want to brag about pulling Jalter with only 11 rolls total

Gacha matter aside, there is a minor issue in Caster Gil's profile.

"Caster is a Caster-class Servant that appears in the Seventh Singularity, Babylonia."

The thing is, that Gil was in fact a living Human, not a servant. So, might want to reword that.

Dunno. There is no mention of Ea when I read Babylonia chapter translated by someone from reddit. But one thing for sure, he is one hell of a King.

Ah, that should be fixed yes.

Not sure about the Ea loss as is with him not having Enkidu (chain NP) either. But it's likely related to him having sealed off most of his treasury and/or arming many of his people with it during the Singularity while keeping Ea and Enkidu and whatever other BS he has in there. Though I have no idea and this is just me merely guessing it based on what's been written around.

He is still a badass without them tho. Summoning servants by himself (Merlin, Amakusa, Tomoe Gozen, Leonidas, Benkei, Ushi, Ibaraki), bribing Ishtar and made her hold that ridiculous stone plates that said "I'm useless Goddess", tells his subject about the impending doom and gives them the permissions to do whatever the hell they like. Ea wasn't needed alright.

I also just realised something. Gil gives up a large portion of his treasury, but gains the ability to summon other servants. One of the servants he can summon... is his Archer self. So there is literally no downside to him going Caster. I would argue it is actually better than his Archer version in that case

I mean, considering you can't really summon servants as a servant willy nilly or things go to heck like Caster, is not something you just shrug off and BOOM you have a servant, and that the person in question isn't necessarily even interested in aiding you at best depending who it is... Yeah, it doesn't make him better than Archer vers.

It's bringing up an army versus being a one man war.

Caster Gil can go Archer mode. He even does it in Ibaraki's interlude. Plus the Gil that fights Tiamat is not normal Archer Gil, and I don't think we ever got confirmation that Tiamat laser actually did kill him.

Also, I remember something in Okeanos about "even a Berserker servant could sense the magical energy of the ark".

Is that enough justification to give servants ESP for sensing magical energy?

The ark is a holy relic of incredibly power, pretty much an artifact of God. That should speak more for the Ark's magical concentration than their senses.

Maybe.

Also, shouldn't Servant's natural Regenerationn be High-Low? As I've been told, their bodies are just constructs created from magical energy around their spiritual cores and as long as those cores aren't destroyed they can heal as long as they get the mana. That would bring them up to High-Low regen I'd think

Maybe, but that seems kinda like a stretch. PotS is about making the impossible possible, not resisting probability manipulation.

Like the difference between probability manipulation and resisting it.

Should I roll for Vlad and Cleo, or start saving for Merlin? Already used some tickets, so I don't think it's worth pushing my luck (Especially after pulling Nero Bride, Ozy, and Jalter in the same two months, lol).

Also, do we have "Fusions" on Brave Liz's Profile?

DAMN~

If you want to have either, up to you. I'm really not saving up for Merlin as he's more of an "eh" to me knowing how much hype and gameplay boosting he gets.

Do we? If not, that should be noted then?

@Dragon

I mean, she's never seen doing it, so I doubt it.

I tried doing a ten-roll and a few tickets on the Halloween Banner, got nothing but 3-Stars and cruddy 3-Star and 4-Star CEs. Feels bad.

@Dargoo

Whoever you like, really. Merlin is utterly gamebreaking but Vlad and Cleo are also solid Servants. I'm personally saving for Gramps.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Ah.

Back to here, I really want to have my C├║ Alter for the C├║ collection set up~
I rolled for Cu Alter so many times I was at zero quartz for like half a year, and just grailed Lancer Cu to 90 out of frustration (and love).

Also Jalter's the only servant I rolled with the intent of rolling for them, couldn't get Broskander no matter how many tickets and free quartz I saved up for him.

Back