• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 13

I'm pretty sure Grain is a substance only found in Notes. It's not really referenced anywhere outside of that. It doesn't exactly have a counterpart.

Doesn't that effectively make Gun God useless? He has a profile here yet we don't know what his trump card works against in the context of versus matches.

Even if that's the case, we're still a fictional character stat indexing stat, so we get to keep him..

On another note, Halloween Princess, why do you elude me so? I've been hurting best cat for a while now and there's still no drop.

1.5 Mil HP, Turn 1 NP with 1 Million Damage. Looks like someone set a Deer on Fire.

Apparently the schmuck is called Demon King Goetia.

Sheherazade can solo him to 400k, after that I just do not know how to kill that guy.

Sorry for asking and then ignoring... Q_Q

Might try that. But tbh, I am realizing right now that this just now is the most fun ive ever had in FGO. Way to much fun to just try and solo the Deer.

bruh, that quest from Battle in NY event is much harder than Goetia fight.

Like seriously, I can only beat two of them and that with the help from max grailed herc and scathach.

Your servants get a boost to damage depending on their bond level past 5, do none of yours have something like that owO?

Or you can just invest effort into Mephisto-chan. His third skill gives Goetia's turn 1 instant kill NP the biggest middle finger.

My main heavy hitter (Summer Jalter) is at bond lvl 7. I might gonna raised her until 8 or 9 before facing Goetia. Currently, her NP can deals damages up to 800k with the right set up (Black Grail CE, Waver, Merlin, Gaius/Shakespreare). Let's just hope bond lvl bonus can boosted that until...maybe 1.2 million damage at minimum.

If that fail, it would be Max grailed Cu Alter or Heracles then.

The only thing I can say is, abuse those party wide attacks for all they are worth. Lots of juicy NP gain. With some Mashu defense BOOFS and her 1 turn hit evade for 3 turns thingy, Summer Jalter should be able to remain around a little more to wreck havoc. Though I don't know what your servant options are, so good luck o wo.

His third skill causes the affected target to be unable to buff themselves with any skill for 3 turns on top of giving them curse dmg effect for 5 turns.

Funny thing is that even Mata Hari's could do that too AND give him a Def down effect. So Goeita is just looking like an S as he can't NP buff and use his NP for his next turn lol.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
The only thing I can say is, abuse those party wide attacks for all they are worth. Lots of juicy NP gain. With some Mashu defense BOOFS and her 1 turn hit evade for 3 turns thingy, Summer Jalter should be able to remain around a little more to wreck havoc. Though I don't know what your servant options are, so good luck o wo.
We cannot uses Mashu during Goetia fight tho so she is out of question. My possible formation would be this. Frontline: Gaius (Needs his first skill), Summer Jalter (obviously), Penthesilea/Shakespear (Needs their buster buff). Backrow: Waver, Fuma Kotaro or Kiyohime (I might gonna need Fuma atk debuff or Kiyo def debuff), Merlin.

My strategy is applying buff to Jalter then switch her with Kiyo/Fuma then applies debuff to Goetia. Those three then can die for all I care before the backrow guys give Jalter buff before she unleashed hell onto that damned demon gods. This however, depends of whether Jalter can do Buster brave chain or not.

So, turns out Scheherazade can actually Solo Goetia (Demon King) with a single turn 1 buff from Tamamo.

Takes somewhere between 15 and 22 turns, but she can do it. Damn, I heard she was supposed to be super bad.

Plot twist: I haven't done any Interludes or Rank Ups yet XD

Because for some reason they are all grayed out... >.< I mean, I am in Lostbelt 1 now, so whyyyy.

Finished up this chapter just now. Overall, it is definitely harder than Camelot.

Half of the chapter are more difficult that the ones in Camelot but still managable. The true challenges are obviously, the Lahmu fight. Did try using Saber Shiki, but continously missed the Instant-Death. So I was using the old way to do it: Blasted those Lancer Lahmu with Max grailed, NP5 Arturia borrowed from support and my lvl90 Mordred while let Gil dealing with the Bel Lahmu (Oh, Waver provided the buff btw).

Boss fights (not with the millions HP one) such as Quetszacolt, Gorgon, Ishtar, Gilgamesh and Enkidu are easily done. Jalter+Black Grail mostly one shots them with her NP after being buffed by Merlin and Waver. Ereshkigal fight was a little bit harder than the other bosses due her annoying skills but can be get around with Sabers.

And Tiamat.....

Screenshot 2018-10-15-16-19-24-919 com.aniplex.fategrandorder
Did a solo with Jalter....on the first try.

Yes. I chose the one with 600k+ HP, still get one shotted by Jalter NP.

What servants did you used anyway? Cuz Quetz only takes full damages from servants with this following traits: Chaotic, Insane, Summer and Evil.

I know how her Winged Snake ability works. It's just that I don't have any units with those alignments besides Berserker Jalter. So my servants hit like a wet noodle and my support Merlin got one shot.

Plus I don't really want to do a cheese one shot setup.

Merlin is a Caster, of course he gets rekt by a Rider gameplay wise.

Well, I prefers to drags out fight too (which is why I did a solo against Tiamat), but Quetz ability makes it impossible for me to do it, considering she would rekt my Waver and my borrowed Merlin for sure. Solos her with Jalter is not an option too since she really has bad survibility compares to other Zerker like Herc or Cu Alter.

I generally prefer to do solo runs or optimized setups that can do the quest consistently if I play it right. But I don't enjoy just doing stuff like Jalter and double merlin for example because it's boring if I just one shot the boss with crits.

IMO, Solo bosses with your own servant is more satisfying rather than borrowing one from support list. Summer Jalter solos Tiamat is my first solo run using my own servant, I only borrowed a lvl1 Alexander just for some little atk buff.

Back