• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 13

What defiines sentience in this context, exactly?

Normally, it's the capacity to feel or perceive things subjectively, and Gaia has shown to hate humanity outside of basic survival instinct. That, and it could actively discuss with, accept and set terms for the agreement between itself and Type-Moon. That implies having a conscious opinion on things. Same applies to Alaya, really. What with how it decides when enough shit has hit the fan in a specific timeline and sends in the Counter Guardians, post-Counter Force, independent of the collective desires of humanity's consciousness - which it was made from. Something like that is inherently subjective, don't you think?

>Requires to clear up Lostbelt 2 to participate the event.

>Still stucks at Camelot.

Crap, I will miss out this event then. Although my quartz and tickets are ready for the gacha, good thing I didn't try to pull anything on the current rate up.

Could still pull out all the brakes and try to plow through everything before the event is over. I tried with the BB event and almost succeeded... **** the Lahmu.

At least it is 1/4th Ap till the 24th. 18 Days to tryhard the living hell out of the Story. Like hell I am missing out of Shuten Douji. And all these Quests will give a lot of SQ too...

Still do not know what to go next for thought. I lucked out hard with my SQ Acc and got like 6 5 Stars, including Tama, Skadi, Osakabe and Napoleon. I just do not know if I should still save for Merlin. I mean, from what I hear, Skadi and Tama are good, but Merlin's second Skill is supposed to be better than SKadis entire kit.

One going more BUSTA, other be more QUICK... Is all I know from them. Other ***** includes Skadi doing AoE DEF down and I think Crit down (gotta look again at her skills) and Merlin having that AoE ATK buff and one turn Invul skill for everyone.

Skadi is still hella good for hard content, she just can't carry as hard as Merlin since she lacks healing. Though you can still destroy most AoE challenge quests with Double Skadi if you have Dantes, Fran, Lancelot, or an AoE Quick Servant with class advantage, and while beating single bosses is harder, it's definitely not impossible if your damage is high enough to kill them in three turns. Yes, the video uses an ultra-whale team, but it's also fighting one of the hardest CQs in the game. It should be fairly easy to replicate that with mostly free stuff as long as you have a Kaleidoscope (and Skadi, obviously), and it would usually work since the majority of bosses don't have that much HP.

I just do not get why people say "Quick is good now" when Skadi, compared to Merlin Waver or Tamamo... is just bad. I mean, what is even the point of her NP? Insignificant Crit increase, a completely useless Death Imune and some half-assed Dodge that, in most cases, cannot even save you from a NP since the Trashmobs starting at Babylonia attack before the bosses. Nevermind that her Damage down is worse than Wavers second skill.

Her first one is just a way worse version of Merlins Hero Creation EX...

Because quick is still problematic in too many situations and people don't know what they are talking about, but people like Osakabahime and Skadi help tip things a lot and keep them more relevant, but the problems don't disappear.

The problem is trying to compare anything, and I mean, anything, to Merlin. He does too much, too well, without any drawbacks (no wonder he needed to be the heck away for Arthur to get screwed) at all. Comparing her to Waver, Tama and such people is much fairer and even. And what she does she does sufficiently well. We would have a problem if they tried to make her good-by out meta-ing Merlin. That's bad, very bad, and a big no no.

Against Tamamo she still loses hard in comparison. Yeah, she can give 130% Crit, but Tamy can heal, stall, stall more and reduce CDs while allowing for NP Spam.

Skadi can just... only do one thing. Damage. For exactly 3 turns. And then give someone Np once. After that is just over. She is literally garbage for a couple turns since her NP is so insanely subpar.

I just want her to keep up with the others. None of the other supports need ANOTHER support to make a proper team. Skadi can neither heal nor prevent any real damage. Meanwhile Waver and Tamamo can do it. Osakabe is all well, but her skills are just MEH besides the last. Her NP, too, is just insultingly mediocre. 30% Quick and Buster. 20% DEF. And 1000/2000 Temp HP. There are Servants that can do btter than that in a single skill, nevermind an NP.

Pretty much finished the Halloween event completely so now I'm just grinding for bats to buy more Halloween Princess materials because Holy shit look at irisviel in that art it gives a nice NP boost

Finally done with Camelot.

At first was struggling with the mobs but soon Dante with Imaginary CE+Waver+Skadi made it easy. Boss fight is a piece of cake either, with Waver+Merlin+Gaius/Shakespeare, my Summer jalter+Black Grail CE can pretty much deals damages over half millions damages that pretty much one shots every boss in the chapter.

Lahmus and his thick, draconic (maybe) mum says hi, shit lord

Good luck, Homu ouo.

Meh, I can just borrow some people who can instant death and those bug would be gone for good.

@Monarch Pretty sure there are some in the events, try to check in the current event shop.

Edit: Wait, nvm. There are none in the shop either.

Yeah, I'm aware of that.

Needs 4 of that demon heart to ascend Gil the 4th time. But I requires to finish the current event first to do that. What a pain.

Back