• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 16

Ozzy is a mage in all but title. He's a pharaoh who can use Egyptian magic and has shown experience and knowledge about familiars. However, I don't think he really uses it because why would he need to when he has a fortress and a portable solar canon?

Bradamante art is always great art. ^^

Also, sry to everyone if you were checkin' for some scans of the Singularities (once again, these are done only for visual info and, I guess if need be, used for visual evidence on some profiles). Was busy doing drafts for a few more Servant profiles. Not gonna post them as they're all from the Summer events and need to be waited for some context on their feats.

That and major grind play I'm having with both FGO and Azur Lane. ^^

As I recall from the last talk thread, it seems Camelot and Babylonia have some pretty important stuff that needs to be go over so yeah...probably gonna go over this first with Camelot.

What does protection of the sun god Ra does? I thought it gave ozy some kind of conceptual protection, abilities and gifts from Ra or maybe I'm wrong

@Ram You get any scans from the game yourself?

Case you wonder, I got several on my end yesterday. Things like the descriptions of Gawain and Mordreds Gifts and LK blessing them with it. Gawain being OP AF while under the sun. Triatans arrows and him not needing to aim + Da Vinci telling us not to move lest he kills us (Tristan). And ofc the Knights being close to Heroic Spirits.

Also got Mordred with the mountain wiping statement and Arash's range game of 10-20km.

Oh yeah

During the Halloween Event with Cleopatra taking over Bathory's castle, Tristan shows the ability to fly by propelling himself with sound waves. We should add that to his profile.

Iirc, Gawain's gift is literally just being sunboosted by Numerals forever, no amps to his Numerals, than and Tristan's is just reversal, in that being poisoned by Serenity, as per his legend should've killed him, but reversal just made him ignore it outright.

Also, they're supposed to be roughly on par with heroic spirits in life. Arturia mentions that she's as close as she can get to her power when alive when under Rin, iirc.

Point. Forgot why Ram wanted them but just got them anyways. Something related to show LK's ability to give blessings to her Knights but I totally forgot lol

Hmm didn't really get that when Da Vinci was talking to Bedi about it, although Bedi did say they were much stronger or something of that line.

Iirc, Bedi was a shit fighter compared to them, not having any fantastical ability of his own.

I don't think Bedi was a shit-fighter. It's insinuated that he managed to get on the Round Table simply due to his sword skills despite the fact that he had only one arm and there aren't any notable legends around him.

In fact, you could say that he's more badass because he managed to join them without having any stupid gimmicks. Of course, it just makes him the worst of the best. What do you expect when you're competing with Self-Insert OC Lancelot the perfect knight? (Do not steal)

He's a great fighter, but that's all he really is, compared to the rest.

Going by the Arthurian mythos:

Kay is a fire-throwing dude that can turn giant and hold his breath for 9 days. Oh, and unhealable wounds.

Lancelot is the greatest fighter in the Round, can cure any injury through divine intervention, and was said to have been able to find the holy grail had he not slept with Gwynevere. He has a ring that breaks magic and a shield that quadruples his strength. Oh, and he slayed dragons.

Gawain triples in power at certain points of the day and was the best knight of the Round before Lancelot came along.

Galahad had the strength of 10 men, and has the mythological version of a shounen protag whose power is fueled by virginity.

Agravain was said to be never wounded in combat.

Bedivere... can finish a woman with his eyes. Iirc, he was recruited because he was relatively normal, but yeah, he stayed for his skill and loyalty.

I just realize amongs of Knight of Round Table, only Mordred who is 5*, aside her they are 4* or 3*

Hoping either Kay or Galahad becoming 5*

So has anyone had any good luck with the gacha yet? I just pulled Memelin on my second 10 roll and now I'm pretty much broke. No attempts for King Hassan I guess.

Tried to get Quetz with the 30 SQ from the campaign but got Gorgon twice instead. Not trying for Merlin because my entire friend list has him and I don't like doing double Merlin setups.

I got a surprise gold caster card on my 2nd 10pull and it turned out to be Helena.

I got NP2 Siegfried and NP2 Bonny/Read though, which is nice.

The rest of my 300 quartz are being saved for Arthur though so that's it for me.

That said, the meme is real. I can end Barbatos in 1 or 2 turns depending on if I get Herc cards, with Memelin supp on call.

Gotta grind Barbatos for his skill and ascension mats. I just need a few more to be able to fully upgrade him.

I tried to use my limited 33 SQ's and didn't get Merlin obviously.

Should have gone for Gorgon for complete Medusa collection -.-

@Ram: Yeah I got my Hercs ready up. If you need him with Kaleidoscope on, Ever already told me to do that and so far, the shit works with 2-3 turn shots at just about all of the Pillars as long as they don't give me Buster downs xD

People are seriously killing Barbatos though wtf xD

Jesus when I went to sleep after two hours of playing, just half of him died or some shit when last I checked he had over 100K or something of him dying over lol

I don't remember this being posted here yet, but there's going to be a JP stream tonight, starting 14:00 JST if i remember correctly.

I said tonight, but it might be during the day for some here because loltimezones.

Back