• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 16

Not really sure. However, Musashi's eyes are seen as the ultimate weapon in one on one duels since it lines up events so she can achieve the desired results. You may need some really high luck to counter that.

I never recall anyone luck countering Musashi's eyes unless you have straight BS luck or something

@Iap Does he? I don't remember him having any kind of authority, especially one for himself as a Beast of Calamity like how Kiara and Tiamat have for their cases.

His Nega-Summon is a type of authority that functions as pretty much a no-sell against any enemy attacks. It serves as the ultimate defensive skill and is considered 'absolute'. The only exception is Solomon's Ars Nova.

Baloshua said:
His Nega-Summon is a type of authority that functions as pretty much a no-sell against any enemy attacks. It serves as the ultimate defensive skill and is considered 'absolute'. The only exception is Solomon's Ars Nova.
I see. In that case he should have more resistances listed on his profile

Shouldn't he also get an upgrade to star level? Da Vinci said that when he died, the energy being given off by the light bands was equivalent to that of a supernova as it went haywire.

Lol, the skill on his mats basically says that when it got downgraded, it got downgraded to EX. So he went from unquantifiable to slightly less unquantifiable.

MOFF just walks through everything while giving us the stare down and pimp slaps.

Speaking of Goetia, does he have some kind of Type 8 Immortality? I looked through the TL'd summary of Solomon's Temple and he mentioned as long as the Temple itself remains, the Pillars "won't know death", which I take is just their way of regen'ing indefinitely as long as it stands up.

Type 6 is Parasitic based. Type 8 is Reliant based Immortality, or so it says. Which is why I'm asking if there's anything Goetia applies for that or not.

I edited my post. But he have resurection via Phenex. But the bloodline of Lev and Makiri is connected to Goetia. It seems like he's taking over the body. In clock tower 2015, Lev killed himself so that the demon god wouldn't take over his body.

Im not sure if I explain it properly...

I'm aware of that. But I was more referring to this part after Mash dies defending us.

"Goetia: It is meaningless. It is utterly meaningless.

We are immortal. As long as the Time Temple Solomon exists, the Seventy Two Demon Gods will not know death.

Your temporary survival, and the struggle of the Heroic Spirits, it is all meaningless.

Third Noble Phantasm, reload. ---you will all die.

Oh, I will permit you to give me one last punch. I can understand your feelings.

It is a mourning for Mashu Kyrielight. With that weakling human fist, touch my body and die."

That's just what it says. So long as the Temple exists, they will never die. They're not solely reliant on that tho, I guess.

The GSSR isn't even out yet, so its fake. It's probably something along the lines of "imagine if you got something like this" or so.

Would Tiamat's Nega Genesis also act like Goetia's? Her mats does say it only covers invul against Human and Star type NP's which is a hefty number from those Setvants who wield them but that leaves her still vulnerable against Divine and Earth type.

Would that mean anything or should we try to rewrite what's covered of that on her page? This aside Ram rewriting it in his own way but yeah...

@Iap According to her TL'd mats it goes like this:

"Nega-Genesis: A

A Skill of the same kind as "Nega-Messiah" that Beast VI possesses. A conceptual Bounded Field that entirely disproves the predictions of how the earth was created, the current evolutionary theory. By carrying this, Beast II nullifies Noble Phantasms of Servants born from the proper human history. Specifically speaking, a barrier takes root against the Noble Phantasms of Servants with the attributes "Human" and "Star"."

Ya know, shouldn't Sigurd get a speed upgrade for being able to dodge Sherlock's beams in Gotterdammerung?

Sherlock's beams seem to be numerous focused lights and unlike Excalibur, actually exhibits traits associated with natural light rather than just focused and accelerated magical energy that pulverizes everything.

Aim dodging? If we were to accept that SoL, its gonna be an outlier since it would upgrade pretty much everything to that level.

Any other SoL feats in the franchise to back it up?

Back