• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 16

Ramesses the Sun King said:
@Shadup Did you not read Camelot when the Lion King was creating the Tower of the Furthest Reaches? When it was closing up the world creating a void it the process? He still died after doing his Road Roller thing.
I finished Camelot but I still did not understand what was going on?

GLHF22 said:
Does anyone know about fate requiem? I've heard everyone in the world have their own servant
I saw it on typemoon wikia it's about a world where everyone has a servant and this girl doesn't not have one then incidentally she bumps into this boy servant and now she must participate in the holy grail war where her fate is about to change.

DragonEmperor23 said:
When you say leading and spotlight, do you mean like Saber or does the female have to be the main character like Ryougi?
The female doesn't need to be strong, just the fact they are the plot was centered to her is enough.

Yeah, probably like Ryogi minus the whole powerful ability thing.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
The female doesn't need to be strong, just the fact they are the plot was centered to her is enough.

Yeah, probably like Ryogi minus the whole powerful ability thing.
Are you kidding? You can't be a Fate protagonist without at least one broken ability.

Also, with Karin's design, I'm calling it now. She's another Tamamo.

Solacis said:
Also, with Karin's design, I'm calling it now. She's another Tamamo.
She can't be a Tamamo, her boobs aren't big enough.

Also, i was wondering why the hell did they put her in a swimsuit in the cover, but i just realized that she's wearing her swimsuit under the uniform.

Someone posted this in reddit.

The servant is kijo momiji(maple leaf)*1, the class is berserker.

It's a girl/demon born from the prayers from the otomo clan(sasamaru) to the demon king of the sixth heaven,they begged for succession/a child(at first they named her kureha, then changed it to Momiji after they arrived at Kyoto).Therefore momiji possessed the demon king's power.
Its killed with a demon-slaying sword,Tsurumaru kuninaga*2. She died at 33.
It's been made into a very famous play,þ┤àÞæëþï®, hunt of momiji, as early as hundreds of years ago.

Fun Facts: this demon is known for her "beauty" and skills in string instruments.
In legends she's Minamoto no Tsunemoto's(Raikou's gramp) concubine. They had a child, she named him Tsunewakamaru.
The ancestor of Tono family in Tsukihime

• 1 In the pic, they pronounce þ┤àÞæë as koyo, which is different from the traditional name of the demon, momiji.
  • 2 This sword has later been offered as a tribute by Hojo clan(who took it from the Ada clan) to Oda Nobunaga, who give it to one of his vassal.
Edit: the actual demon king,not nobu lol

Never said they were but it also depends on what you consider big. I mean, giant boobs aren't good but big is fine and given the trope of girls wanting bigger boobs, making them smaller when you got a nice pair seems counter productive.

?

Are you talking about Aeon of Isis, Osiris and Horus?

Code:
You know how nitocris ascend to the throne of Horus. Is it the same as the throne of the gods and heroic spirits?

Solacis said:
@NEH
Tamamo has Shapeshifting. She can maker her boobs as big or small as she wants.
I know, that was a joke. The actual reason i don't think she's Tamamo is that they've already pulled that card recently with Koyanskaya (even though it was obvious from the start) and i don't think they would do it again so soon.

Shadupo01 said:
Code:
You know how nitocris ascend to the throne of Horus. Is it the same as the throne of the gods and heroic spirits?
Yeah it might be the same as the throne of the gods. But we still need to wait for it in F/SF, I think that's where it was first mention. Also not sure if they gonna mention it again.

So. Killing the 3rd demon pillar, Merlin can apparently break the 4th wall.

He passed a message through Ana that he can't come so he'll just update the Magi Mari website while waiting for us to make a bond through a Pick-up (though he didn't finish that word since Ana cut it off due to not understanding it), the term used for summoning banners.

So since a high luck stat helps you out of situations where your fate has been determined to be a certain way, does that mean that a Servant with a high luck stat could just lolluck out of Mushashi's eyes?

I wanna say yes but by how the eyes work, there are no other outcomes to be had. At least with Gae Bolg other options exist even if they are blocked off so you can get them if your fate manip is strong enough. If there can only be one outcome, Luck should fail to help I think.

Back