• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 28

I trust the great multitude of consistent 6-C or higher calcs than the questionable statements, and WoG statements. That is just my opinion. Lastly, range =/= Attack potency

But those statements happen in other Stories.

I am just saying that they got a massive buff in the other Stories. (Expecially Extra/Extella, but that is justified due to Moon Cell)

Zouken said:
That is my problem with Modern Fate (As in outside of the Zero, Night, and Ataraxia), is that the Power Levels have been increased to absurd levels. They were already quite powerful, but not 6-C Levels.
The quote above as Nasu literally just said was simply to be easier to imagine than him going into a wide explanation, the only relevant part is them being being equal to about 25% of the power that Arcueid can show in Tsukihime, and depending on what Arcueid Nasu is referring to them this means a lot.

We already disregard WoGs if they clearly contradict what we see. And what I clearly see is the Lion King doing extremely casual High 6-C blasts and then nailing Gawain with one intending to kill him.

It didn't, barely. So they backscale.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy, not gonna complicate my life.

As I said before, now they are 6-C. What I was saying was that diden't use to be, and it was Grand Order (And other Spin-Offs) that increased them to such levels.

Its not really anything like that, people just go along with the feeling things give. Obviously Nasu never intended to make this go to this scale, maybe, but his feelings at the moment gave a general feel for the level of power which feels incongrous with what we have now.

It is normal, it is the more normal reaction rather.

As for them being less cool... eh? These are the same hyper powerful heroes that do shit we consider impossible and by lore make anything we can pull off look like firecrackers and try hard shit. I've just never understood this odd sensation of things losing their edge because the power escalates. Okay if it happens to absurd measures, but we've been 7-A literal forever and now only at 6-C. Like damn, that's barely anything, lets be honest.

@Lance

That's fair. I guess the difference between tier 7 and tier 6 is a lot bigger in my head than it actually is. I'm not saying I think having them at 6-C is wrong. It's like you said, the series just doesn't give a general feeling of that level of strength, and it throws me off.

Like, when Medusa and Arthur are clanging up the side of a skyscraper, it's difficult to conceive of the idea that each of those clangs is Country Level.

Reminder, Island level :p.

And that's gonna happen one way or another because most of the people we have here just don't cause small nuclear explosions with each exchange, which they really should with what they do most of the time, but what can you do?

Ah yes. Time to have Stitch run a Servant gauntlet

True true. I'm also a bit hypocritical considering that I've got Katanagatari sitting at Mountain Level when it feels like an 8-B series. (And sad that there won't be Katanagatari vs Nasu matches anymore)

John985 said:
GLHF22 said:
I 3 Turn'ed all the 3 poseidon's core with Altjuna XD
Did anyone know LB5 part 2 release date?
Those core were a pain.
With the power of Double Merlin and Altjuna any Quest will be easy as long as you can end it quickly. XD

GLHF22 said:
With the power of Double Merlin and Altjuna any Quest will be easy as long as you can end it quickly. XD
....dont have Altjuna. Most of the time I play it safe using Bunnytoria and double Merlin.

smol question. Where does the part of causing people to worship Hime come from, I thought her Castle Ghost skill only really mentioned instant death?

Damn it DW, Are we Going to wait 5 month for part 2? Cmon, i hope DW Will announced the release date during the chaldea park stream.

Yeah on 28 theres a stream, I was planing to roll on that day. But a friend reminded me that Kotomine Kirei birthday is December 28.......

Could it be Rasputin and Muramasa for new year servant? Well im more interested in archer of Olympus rather than Muramasa.

I'll be honest, i'm not disappointed (a little tho) with this part 2 banner but man, i'm really fricking tired explaining shit about Olympus and the hype on it and my anxiety are really high right now because the waiting, god damn man

Back