• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Higher-dimensional means nothing and it also is not higher infinities of power off-site wise and Aoko never blew up anything 5D flat snark was moon that iirc had nothing explicitly higher dimensional about it.
1. Flat snark was made from the remains of a Divine Spirit (God).
FFslymuXMA4ynpM.jpg:large

3KMf5F1ccKmjFVzA.jpg

FFsmO-0X0Acjppx

You cant tell me flat snark got all of this nasuwanking and you think its a mudane ploy.

2. the story calls it the fifth-dimensional plane

1. Flat snark was made from the remains of a Divine Spirit (God).
FFslymuXMA4ynpM.jpg:large

3KMf5F1ccKmjFVzA.jpg

FFsmO-0X0Acjppx

You cant tell me flat snark got all of this nasuwanking and you think its a mudane ploy.

2. the story calls it the fifth-dimensional plane
It is a moon a very impressive moon but still a moon indeed, and nowhere is it called a fifth-dimensional thing anyway even if it was, it is likely flowery language or hyperbole as magi often use that a lot such as Thia in FSF calling his attack ''worlds end" aka clockwork abaddan. The attack does not end the world etc.

It is a moon a very impressive moon but still a moon indeed, and nowhere is it called a fifth-dimensional thing anyway even if it was, it is likely flowery language or hyperbole as magi often use that a lot such as Thia in FSF calling his attack ''worlds end" aka clockwork abaddan. The attack does not end the world etc.

First scan. That's the proof for "5D".

First scan. That's the proof for "5D".

There are so many more logical answers for this as opposed to saying muh 5D because of how far it is or how high it is in the sky etc. I am sorry but this quote seems to have been paraphrased by OP to make it look more impressive then it actually is and I like Aoko and Mahou but this wank I would never accept off-site or here.

There are so many more logical answers for this as opposed to saying muh 5D because of how far it is or how high it is in the sky etc. I am sorry but this quote seems to have been paraphrased by OP to make it look more impressive then it actually is and I like Aoko and Mahou but this wank I would never accept off-site or here.
Context is the worst enemy of the Nasuverse. ✋😔

Which don't actually have additional spatial dimensions, either.
What does that have to do with the magical energy ( which is the important part), being used to create flat snark?
El-Melloi II:

Right, sorry. I’ll answer your question.
A Pseudo-Servant is a person possessed by a Heroic Spirit. For whatever reason, the spirit can’t become a Servant…
Be it a Divine Spirit, which is a higher-dimensional life form, or a Heroic Spirit whose Saint Graph is difficult to construct with Chaldea’s summoning ritual…
To summon such a being as a Servant, there are cases where the body of a human is used as a vessel.
That’s what a Pseudo-Servant is. It’s a forced Heroic Spirit summoning procedure using a human body as a catalyst.

Nasu fans are the only ones I know who would actively downplay their own verse based on pure ignorance. An author calls something a "fifth dimensional mathematical contradiction"
Nasu fans: Nah, that's flowery🙄
Wtf??

Nasu fans are the only ones I know who would actively downplay their own verse based on pure ignorance. An author calls something a "fifth dimensional mathematical contradiction"
Nasu fans: Nah, that's flowery🙄
Wtf??
Nasu fans try to realize hyperbole that if taken literally would break the story and narrative flow when it exists (Challenge Impossible!!!!)

Lol, nothing is breaking the story if Flat Snark is actually stated to be 5D in nature.
it is breaking the story yk how? The Aoko that blows up Flat Snark or Flat Shark as I'll call him jokingly was an apprentice that is fodder to any character from Tsukihime and Notes of relevance Lol and the entire cast of Tsukihime scales above that Aoko also that Aoko iirc drew mana to gather the beam to blow it up but that's beside the point. The point is Aoko shot FS down and she is fodder to any person in Tsuki that's relevant and by your logic, that means 5D Tsuki by your logic not mine is A OK because they scale above someone that is beneath them except Yumizuka and Kiri and that's a massive NO even as a guy who's fav Nasu series is Tsukihime that's a big no TBF. Are they being downplayed on VSBW? yes but are they Multiversal+ besides AE hahaha NO.

it is breaking the story yk how? The Aoko that blows up Flat Snark or Flat Shark as I'll call him jokingly was an apprentice that is fodder to any character from Tsukihime and Notes of relevance Lol and the entire cast of Tsukihime scales above that Aoko also that Aoko iirc drew mana to gather the beam to blow it up but that's beside the point. The point is Aoko shot FS down and she is fodder to any person in Tsuki that's relevant and by your logic, that means 5D Tsuki by your logic not mine is A OK because they scale above someone that is beneath them except Yumizuka and Kiri and that's a massive NO even as a guy who's fav Nasu series is Tsukihime That's a big no TBF. Are they being downplayed on VSBW? yes but are they Multiversal+ besides AE hahaha NO.
tsukihime is ******* cracked. you have arcueid being able to use a copy the universe as a mana battery, and ciel being able to withstand breath of the planet attacks from red arc. Also this aoko had to do a lot of set up inorder to use that attack, drawing mana from a location 2 and half times the diameter of the earth.

basically, the funny aoko moon feat still pales in comparison to top tiertsukihime feats

Last edited:
tsukihime is ******* cracked. you have arcueid being able to use a copy the universe as a mana battery, and ciel being able to withstand breath of the planet attacks from red arc. Also this aoko had to do a lot of set up inorder to use that attack, drawing mana from a location 2 and half times the diameter of the earth.
I was talking about the original and besides the remake is a separate canon not even acknowledging this example tbh.
Silver, I mean
Thanks, IG for that I mean I stated my real views that were off the wiki there but IDC tbh and besides, 5D Tsuki is too absurd for me to buy no matter what which is what Tdjwo and Neco are implying by saying that Apprentice Aoko blew up FS and saying FS is 5D somehow because its unreachable or something and also that uh the entire cast of (2000) Tsuki scale to this because Aoko in this version is fodder to them except people like Kiri Nanaya and Satsuki Yumizuka.

I was talking about the original and besides the remake is a separate canon not even acknowledging this example tbh.
mahoyo (vn) is part of the remake canon, so it'd be much more accurate to compare Aoko with remake characters
Thanks, IG for that I mean I stated my real views that were off the wiki there but IDC tbh and besides, 5D Tsuki is too absurd for me to buy no matter what which is what Tdjwo and Neco are implying by saying that Apprentice Aoko blew up FS and saying FS is 5D somehow because its unreachable or something and also that uh the entire cast of (2000) Tsuki scale to this because Aoko in this version is fodder to them except people like Kiri Nanaya and Satsuki Yumizuka.
aoko even without the fifth magic is an extremely powerful mage in attack power, she is stronger than a lot of the characters in tsukihime. you put someone like shiki infront of aoko and she's blasting him to smithereens. also magic circuits grant resistance to magecraft, so it dampens the potency by quite a bit
people are hyperfocusing on the 5d statement, and not " this was literally made using a body part of a god, a higher dimensional life form"

mahoyo (vn) is part of the remake canon, so it'd be much more accurate to compare Aoko with remake characters
Part of the 2000 canon as well because of how Mahoutsukai no Yoro existed as an LN draft copy back in 1996 meaning that Aoko and her story can be compared with the old version of Tsuki too considering that her story came out in 1996 and the 2012 and 2022 rereleases are just the story in a public VN format.

aoko even without the fifth magic is an extremely powerful mage in attack power, she is stronger than a lot of the characters in tsukihime. you put someone like shiki infront of aoko and she's blasting him to smithereens. also magic circuits grant resistance to magecraft, so it dampens the potency by quite a bit
Her best feat in the original canon outside Mahoutuskai if memory serves was being stronger than Sion as Sion herself has admitted and she hung around with 30% Arcueid that was drawn out by Wallachia himself and also that Aoko is stated to be around 30% Arcuied's level by WOG iirc and she beat Roa SHIKI in MBAA without the fifth magic. Original canon Shiki would clown on his sensei most notably Kohaku Route Tohno and MB Tohno as the former kept up with someone that was rivaling a 100% full power Arcuied and the latter kept up with TATARI Nrvnqsr who was weaker due to being incomplete and being a TATARI of white len and also only had one person fearing him. Regardless, this same version of Nrvnqsr stomped TATARI Red Arc and Tohno hung around with him. He clowned on DA Sion who was not holding back and Tohno was massively withholding power from himself even shutting his eyes off to avoid using MEODP on her. What I am saying is that Tohno not Nanaya should clown on Aoko if it is the Kohaku route one and MB one.

5D Tsuki is too absurd for me to buy no matter what which is what Tdjwo and Neco are implying by saying that Apprentice Aoko blew up FS and saying FS is 5D
as i explained on discord:
the aoko feat doesnt directly scale to anyone because of the immense amount of setup required to create it
so 5d tsuki isnt an issue

she had to absorb magical energy in a 60,000 km radius, iirc
your normal mage is not doing that shit, i just wanted to prove that higher amount of mystery/magical energy is higher dimensional. which it is, as arcueid and void shiki are stated to be living mysteries

Back