• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu vs Meliodas Redux (Full Power Versions, Cause why the F*ck not, I dont have to debate this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ignia's Power Natsu vs True Magic Form Meliodas

Low 6-B Battle (At least 4.2 Teratons vs At least 1 Teraton)

Both in Character

Speed Equalized

Takes Place in a huge plain

Natsu: 3 (1997KD, HenryWong122, Schnee One)

Meliodas: 1 (Zezu1995)

Inconclusive:

Ignia Fire Natsu Cover
True Magic Meliodas

^Not really, his battle lasted quite a bit and his stamina wasn't hindered by the damage to his arms

^No, he clobbered Mercuphobia with quite a few attacks, the only reason he stopped was because Lucy stopped him, he could've kept fighting no problem

I meant like, within the span of those attacks, his arms were burned to the point where you could see the muscle under the skin.

Not gonna vote just gonna post the AP for Meliodas in case people are wondering how far above baseline he is.

Post-Purgatory Meliodas w/ True Magic ~ Demon King Possessing Meliodas/Zeldris >> 50% Demon King >> Prime Assault Mode Meliodas >> Prime Demon Mark Meliodas ~ Prime Elizabeth >> Indura Monspeet >= Indura Derieri >> True Body Ludoshel = Baseline Low 6-B.

Post-Purgatory Meliodas w/ True Magic is currently assumed to be around the same level as Demon King possessing Meliodas/Zeldris at full power. Demon King possessing one of his sons at full power is stronger than his weakened state. 50% Demon King is ridiculously more powerful than Prime Assault Mode Meliodas. Prime Assault Mode Meliodas is far more powerful than his Demon Mark state which is probably the form he stated is powerful enough to cancel out Elizabeth's magic since Assault Mode didn't appear in the story yet. Prime Elizabeth simultaneously held back both Indura Monspeet and Derieri. The latter was able to easily no sell attacks and than overpower True Body Ludoshel who is baseline Low 6-B.

AP's not really the thing that matters, but Natsu is stronger due to calcs, we're not arguing scaling chains

Dragon Irene<Dark Form August<Base Zeref<DF Natsu<<<Fairy Heart Zeref<Savage Dragon Fire Natsu<Mercuphobia 50%<Ignia's Power Natsu

Natsu has a slight AP advantage, that's not what matters in this battle tho

Yeah like I said I'm only posting it just in case somebody asks for AP since there's bound to be at least one person that asks what's the AP difference.

Copy paste from last thread

Meliodas is 1 T

While Natsu is 4.2 Teratons

In previous thread, many ppl say and accept that after meal full counter Natsu flame, it's not Natsu flame anymore here So natsu can easily consume them and powerup

AM meliodas love to use hellfire which can be good food for Natsu, and he will gain those flame power.

Meliodas Regenerationn is limited so after a long battle, his Regenerationn is not going to be a problem for Natsu since meliodas Regenerationn is based on stamina. And not forget that Natsu has good sensing, attack prediction with his dragon sense, AM never shown to be use revenge counter and it's very unlikely for him to do that since he needs to let himself open and absorb damage.

With good ap advantage,fire absorption+static amplification Natsu can take it mid difficulty

If anyone says FC still work then

-Natsu is immune to his own flame so fc can't do anything

-even if it do something Natsu can battle like this(look at this sca)

Tbf this battle shouldn't have ever been made. We haven't even seen this Mel fight. We saw him do one thing literally

natsu my reasons are simple... meliodas can have 5 clones who can all full counter which can serve as defense for natsus long range magic and close range magical infuse punches... which would leave natsu to use close combat with raw physical power only and hes not beating meliodas like that.. and yes he can eat the fire thats countered thats fine its just so his long range becomes useless.... plus vanish counter if anything and if all else fails revenge counter will end it for sure.

Meliodas has never ever used clones the second he has activated any of his demon powers, he's done clones on only 3 occasions and he was in base form and the clones didn't do jack, and since this battle is in character, I doubt he'd do that

Regardless everything else is a good argument, so vote counted

who cares if he hasnt done it? we know hes able too so why cant i use it? xd but anyways my point mattered natsu isnt beating meliodas physical ... so he takes an L yall cant debunk me at all

Zezu1995 said:
who cares if he hasnt done it? we know hes able too so why cant i use it? xd but anyways my point mattered natsu isnt beating meliodas physical ... so he takes an L yall cant debunk me at all
That's like putting Post Purgatory Ban in a vs thread and saying that he's going to use Snatch. It's blatantly not true when you've see him fight and he didn't use it a single time. Not against the Demon King possessing Mel and not against the Indura Spores that were about to spread around the country. Saying "He has it so why wouldn't he use it" ignores the actual fights that the character has been in and not used it.

I won't hopefully, I still think this is a fairly close matchup, so most arguments have good reasoning and logic behind them, which should make this interesting, I honestly think this match could go either way

Still trying to se why this thread is opened. The fact that Mel has no showings in this key means this thread should be closed

We don't even know what he can do.

Anyway

Natsu pulls a Cole and beats the shit out of him using his AP and regen negation

End.

so cuz someone current dont use an ability means they cant? i know why ban dont use his drain cuz if he uses too much it can damage his body hes not immortal anymore so he cant be risky and snatch can be bypass via durability but if he drains u first its over... anyways like i said they use the ability before we understand how it works.... i dont see why i cant use it.

No, I said there was a difference between if you can do something and if you will do something. The former means that you are not able to do it even if you wanted to and the latter is that you are able to do it but either the idea doesn't come to you or you choose not to. Besides the drain, Ban could've used Snatch to grab the spores.

" anyways like i said they use the ability before we understand how it works.... i dont see why i cant use it."

What do you mean? We understand how Snatch and Full Counter works.

As for your arguments about the clones, he doesn't have Lostvayne to be able to do that.

To be fair, Astral does have a good point about Meliodas only just now using this new form in combat. This is giving me flashbacks to when Natsu just got the form in this key and a match was immediately made before he even finished the fight where the form was introduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back