• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ignia's Fire Natsu vs Tailed Beast Mode Naruto

At least Low 6-B+ (4.2 Teratons vs 3.35 Teratons)

Speed Equalized

Both in Character

Takes place in a big Plain

Natsu:

Naruto: 3 (Calaca Vs, Prince of Counters, Ionliosite)

Inconclusive:

Ignia Fire Natsu Cover
I'm all fired up!

Naruto kurama mode render Top
Believe It!

Burn it? Change its direction? By eating up the whole surrounding?

@mitch 7fdm mode will be better than this one i guess

I'd go with a form that actually had enough of a fight to determine his fighting style rather than "muh big panch to finish this manga in this chapter".

Mainly because I think people will assume Natsu would use his plethora of doubtfully gained powers in-character when that wasn't the case the only time he used the power.

So Ignia's power is better, I guess.

^That's exactly why I chose this form

Also 7 Flames Dragon Mode Natsu one shot someone who scaled to the same AP, so that would be a One-Shot for Naruto

Well, I usually don't take a part into Natsu's threads after that awful Natsu vs Meliodas that gave me a headache, but I'm feeling in a good mood today and I'm going to give it a try.

Little thing to clarify, Naruto apparently scales to this which is the exact same number Natsu scales from. And apparently it wasn't at full power so I think Naruto might be slighty stronger in this fight unless I'm missing something about IP Natsu. But I could be wrong. Maybe that end wasn't accepted.

Sadly for Natsu, this Naruto doesn't use Lava Release so he won't gain a boost from that.

Speed is equalized but Naruto can amp his own to gain the advantage there.

AoE counters clones barrage, but the amount of attacks Naruto can spam against his opponent in this form makes things a lot harder for Natsu. That and the fact that FRS molecular-screws his opponents gives a pretty clear cut for Naruto.

Naruto for the reasons above. Naruto has the skill advantage, versatility, stamina and hax over Natsu. I can't really see how Natsu can manage to beat Naruto given that he's outclassed in almost every category aside from AP.

What's the deal with Magic and Chakra? If its equalized then FRS screws Natsu even more since if it hits him he'll loose the ability to wield Chakra or in this case Magic.

Dunno. Probably equalized since I don't remember any different energy from any verse that could hold similarities between each other. Magic and Chakra actually works on a similar way.

Gather energy from the nature + physical body = Magic.

Gather energy from the mind + the body = Chakra.

So... they are equalized?

Back