• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necro's Bracket-7-A-Edition-Round 9

7A should be Base Luffy. He can't fly, can he?

How high they are in 7A? I think this is Wano Luffy, which means his precog is very good, and i don't remember if Feedback can create his own energy without a external source, if he can't, Luffy wins low diff, if he can, i will wait for Ben 10 supporters.

...are there any information on stamina & intelligence of Feedback better than unknown? If I have to assume it's an instinctually fight being with low stamina I can see it loosing by just blasting electricity until it runs out of energy.

Since this is SBA theyre fighting in Central Park meaning Feedback has an abundance of sources to absorb energy from

Alternatively he can absorb energy from Luffy

Which wire in the central park carries 7-A amounts of energy, though...

It doesnt have to be 7-A amounts of energy, Feedback has taken down 7-A enemies with the electricity from stiff like lamposts and cars

Damn perptuum mobile aliens. They're ruining the electricity industry.

Yeah I know. For reasons that XDranoir wasn't completely sure of and was waiting for further confirmation.

So what does Feedback scales to?

Luffy's >>> 300MT.

But I don't think any AP difference will help him against Precognition, Durability Negation, Forcefields, better skill, Resistance to Electricity and pretty sure better stamina (ignoring the recharges).

Feedback is >Diamondhead who was undamaged by 352 megatons

Electricity resistance wont really help seeing as Feedback primarily uses energy attacks

The Calaca said:
I assume the Low 2-C stuff is restricted.
Feedback isn't L2C, he has a limit of L2C absorption, but he can't generate this level by himself.

Also, will Feedback become Ben if Luffy beat him enough?

Since he has the chance?

He uses precog to avoid projectiles. He only has problems against people who also possess Haki (Doflamingo and Katakuri) or those with special abilities he isn't aware of (Caesar and Mont-d'Or).

Especially now he possess Future Sight.

You should know already. This ain't your first matchup against Luffy

Ive never had a debate against Luffy before tho

Feedback can amplify his physical attacks with absorbed energy, he doesnt need to use it as a projectile

Peridot.

Ruby.

Garnet.

Yang.

And I'm pretty sure lots of others too.

Back to the topic: Most energy displays show electricity aesthetic so I'm more inclined to say FB uses electricity more than raw energy. And physical strikes are also useless against him.

This is an easy win for Luffy.

I dont count stomps

No. He is explicitly stated to use only energy attacks. He can ABSORB electricity but he does not use it.

So you still cry those are stomps.

Not debunking the fact that you know about Luffy's abilities unless your brain erases everything when you lose.

Luffy has High 7-A dura? Is he considered a stone wall then?

If so, and stone walls are allowed, then please place my vote for the future pirate king.

I mean if Luffy spams precog to be untouchable, has High 7-A dura, and cant be damaged by electrical attacks then what is Feedback's wincon here?

OP is still going through revisions? I always assumed there was a rule that verses going through revisions couldn't be used in brackets.

Then again, maybe that was just Dargoo's rule.

Back