• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necro's Bracket-7-A-Edition-Round 9

Since Luffy was one of the picks Necro did, i think Stone walls are allowed, but were not specified as valid (much like we didn't have rules for hax and etc).

The CRT would downgrade Luffy's Gearsto 7-A and G4 would be High 7-A.

Luffy's Durability comes from what G3 scales to and he has a different rating for G4 durability.

I mean if Luffy spams precog to be untouchable, has dura and physiology that maks it pretty much impossible for Feedback to hurt him, and cant be damaged by electrical attacks then what is Feedback's wincon here?

Yeah, seem like Luffy stomps as it stands.

At this point its either 'does luffy stomp and get put through automatically' or 'does luffy get booted due to ongoing revisions'

Luffy still scales to 300MT.

The revision is for either he scales to Fujitora with Gears or not.

If not, the Gears get downgraded to 7-A alongside his Durability.

If yes, he gets High 7-A AP and Dura with them, being his Base AP the only 7-A.

But the first option is more prone to happen.

Ok, well here's the deal, I don't see Feedback getting past Luffy's stamina, fight takes place in Central Park so Feedback should be able to recharge a bit (I've seen people say Central Park is the most technological park of the world) and possibly amp himself.

If he sees that Luffy spams hax then Feedback might be more inclined to absorb Luffy, thing is the only thing he can absorb from Luffy is his life-force, but Ben doesn't know that he can absorb life-force (we never see him do it with Feedback) so it would propably only happen in a last-ditch effort where he just tries to absorb whatever he can.

Fair.

Well, this relies on whether Luffy gets downgraded or not to be deemed as a stomp or not.

And since that's the more likely outcome, yeah.

Soooooo..... are we just going to let Luffy move on for now?

Back