• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Need confirmation on profile creation ( no other discussion )

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
Since i previous thread I proposed a profile creation and there that time there were lack of calculation and stuff , now every thing have been calculated and confirmed by cal mod and we used all those , now the profile is done , can I make it official one?
Here is the sandbox

You guys did a good job this time. Anyway, since you are simply seeking approval/evaluation about the overall quality to post the profile, if you want to wait for someone else to approve your profile then feel free to do so and post it whenever you wish.

You guys did a good job this time. Anyway, since you are simply seeking approval/evaluation about the overall quality to post the profile, if you want to wait for someone else to approve your profile then feel free to do so and post it whenever you wish.
Yeah I do, am gonna wait for 2-3 mods if they think it's look fine then I will make it one.so till that I am gonna wait.
1089197803038847146.png

Can say me and my friend did alot of research to make profile look as good as we can,
I have 2 questions about your sandbox. Please answer me at your convenience.

1) Based on this I'm curious about Guardian Light, where do you get the feat from? It's not like any other feats from the anime.

2) From the explanation evidence as far as I watched the video. I didn't notice that she was talking. Besides being just telepathy, Something like that.

From the explanation evidence as far as I watched the video. I didn't notice that she was talking. Besides being just telepathy, Something like that
I think @Fallen_Angelicx accidentally took that talking part, she cannot talk, but yeah she can breath underwater.
Based on this I'm curious about Guardian Light, where do you get the feat from? It's not like any other feats from the anime.
What do u mean?

Put some explanation for these abilities
Also add references for the scans or links and explanation in Ability section.

Regarding speed. Instead of Possibly you could use Likely. That feat does shows better speed feats.
Possibly Far Higher (Capable of blocking, evading, countering and even outspeeding beams from Wang Ling's newly created world)
I'm pretty sure swordsman normally scale to durability of the sword. Should be like this. Just ask some more people opinion on this.
Universe level+ with Jingke
Other things seems fine though.

Also add references for the scans or links and explanation in Ability section.
Will add refrence.
Regarding speed. Instead of Possibly you could use Likely. That feat does shows better speed feats.
Ok 👌
I'm pretty sure swordsman normally scale to durability of the sword. Should be like this. Just ask some more people opinion on this.
Nah her durability isn't that much, I would prefer not to do this as it will mess up her profile.

Nah her durability isn't that much, I would prefer not to do this as it will mess up her profile.
I'm not talking about her durability. With that sword she can be scaled to that much. Like she can defend attacks with that sword like that. Though I'm not sure if thats how it works.

I'm not talking about her durability. With that sword she can be scaled to that much. Like she can defend attacks with that sword like that. Though I'm not sure if thats how it works.
That sword can tank attacks from unsealed wang ling, so I think that will go to swords durability.

Never saw her using telepathy? Where did u get that?
Sun Rong, wasn't she communicating with people on land while underwater? or she just uses headphones to communicate.

and please fix the explanation because she can't talk underwater. She's just underwater.

Here is the profile page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back