• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Need help finding this Pokemon game.

Can someone help me find or identify this old Pokemon game?
I'll list its features that I remember, since it's been nearly 10 years since I last played it.
  • It may or may not be a hacked version of a Pokemon game.
  • I played it in a VBA emulator.
  • I don't remember the character you play, but you encounter Blitz in this game.
  • You get Lugia as your Pokemon along the way.
  • You'll eventually fight Dark Lugia. I'm not sure if it's now Blitz's pokemon or someone else's, or as a wild Pokemon.
  • Every single legendary Pokemon from Gen 1 to Gen 4 are in this game. If I'm not mistaken. Maybe there's more. And you can capture them all. Even Arceus.
  • The map is pretty big, the biggest I've ever played. I'm not sure if it was Hoenn or Kanto that has full map, but you get to access both but one of them isn't a full map IIRC. Might be wrong though.
I might be getting a little desperate finding this game lol. My google searches aren't helping me or maybe I'm just dumb.

Maybe Pokémon light platinum? Don't remember that much of the original games, but I recall playing a lot of rom hacks 6-7 years ago. The map in this game was surprisingly large, and you could catch Arceus too.

Maybe Pokémon light platinum? Don't remember that much of the original games, but I recall playing a lot of rom hacks 6-7 years ago. The map in this game was surprisingly large, and you could catch Arceus too.
I'm not to sure, but it seems the closest with some descriptions with the large multiple maps and all legendaries available. I think I'll check that out first.

I distinctly remember capturing Arceus when I discovered an entrance in a mountaineous region. Said entrance lead straight into what looked like heaven with Arceus inside it. Got beat multiple times till I just cheated and used a master ball lol

Weekly's suggestions were good too, but Empyrean was made in 2017 so that wasn't it. And Gale of Darkness is too different (and limited legendaries).

That sounds exactly like Light Platinum.

The video will start at a certain time, so its just 2 minute long instead of 17 minutes. It's just the instance of reaching Arceus.

You go into a mountain, get out of it, then you climb a stairway that eventually leads you to Arceus at the top. You can catch him. Light platinum was also made in 2008, so...

Last edited:
It looks... different tbh.
You know what, I might actually be misremembering things and mixing up memories.
But thanks to you, I find out the other peers of Light Platinum.

So the game I played is probably either Light Platinum or Ruby Destiny: Reign of Legends (since I'm certain it wasn't Flora Sky or Snakewood). I'm just gonna play both lol.

Thanks again for the help~

Ah, I thought it will definitely be it. Since the only games I recall where you catch Arceus were either this one, Dark rising 2, or Flora sky.

Well, I hope you'll find it.

Back