• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The common argument seems to be that Fate can't be resisted because no one can know about Truth of The Universe. I will say this, it's starting to get on my nerves because it means that no one can beat Ness... because of his fate hax that no one seems to know about.

Said Fate Hax comes from a second party... so should we really be allowing that in Versus Battles?

It really seems to either only let Ness win or Incon.

I'm a bit tired as of now (and also getting tired of discussing and debating Earthbound Fate Manipulation). This has been discussed a couple of times before, and the most of it has been answered here. You either have good Resistance, Acausality (Type 2) or have no form of Resistance. That's how it works

TOTU is not known to anybody unless the OP specifies that they have knowledge of Ness's Fate Manipulation.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
I'm a bit tired as of now (and also getting tired of discussing and debating Earthbound Fate Manipulation). This has been discussed a couple of times before, and the most of it has been answered here. You either have good Resistance, Acausality (Type 2) or have no form of Resistance. That's how it works
TOTU is not known to anybody unless the OP specifies that they have knowledge of Ness's Fate Manipulation.
I won't lie... That last sentence would have been good to know before hand. (Imagine twitching eyebrow)

Yeah I should have put it under that as well, hadn't occurred at the time, just a spur of the moment. Though it was out there not just for Ness, but other characters like him who get their powers from other beings.

Back