• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New 52 DC profiles

Kavpeny

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Browsing through this wiki, I couldn't help but notice a distinct lack of New 52 versions of DC characters. I know that the New 52 has been in continuity for little over three years, so character feats are somewhat lacking as of now. However, I'm sure there are sufficient characters with feats to at least have a profile page.

Do we have sufficient evidence for the New 52 profiles? If we do, I would like some support from the wiki members.

well i believe antvasima is the guy you should turn to, his the expert of those subjects, if you believe there are enough feats to create profiles than sure, go and create them, but i am not much of an expert in Marvel or DC...

I don't think that creating these profiles would be a controversial subject. It is just that we don't know much about the limits of these new characters yet. (Personally, I also have very little emotional attachment to them compared with the Post-Crisis versions). I don't want to create a mess however, so let's wait for more replies.

Okay, Antavasima. In that case, can I ask you to check what the other Admins feel about the issue?

superman's new52 stats are on his page so start there

I'm still of the opinion not only is it too new but DC is doing yet another shakeup of status quo, so said profiles would have to be changed all over again

Okay SieryuShin, I will wait until the DC reshuffling is done.

Bump.

It seems like DC's reboot isn't another shuffling of the entire roster, but the removal of the "New 52" tag and addition of 24 new comic series to the current 25 in circulation.

In that case, should DC New 52 profiles start being made? I realize that it's a massive project, but it will take time to get done. In that case it might be best to build up rough drafts, along with feats and stats of the New 52 DC characters.

Opinions?

Again, i support you doing that, there is no controversy in creating pages (unless they are offensive) but i am not an expert the DC comics so i don't really know how to help you...

I am fine with others adding them if they wish, but make no commitments towards doing so myself. I don't have enough information to go by to write any,

My stance is roughly the same as Antvasima's, if you wish to make a new profile, or change the older profiles with a new category for New52 stats you may do so, however I will be very busy for roughly the next 3 months so I am unlikely to undertake any myself short of fixing Deathstroke or boy socut's profiles.

@Antvasima & @SeiryuShi:

I see.

Very well then, I shall spear-head the project, although I will need support from the members at some point or the other. Is it okay if I contact you every once in a while to give a once-over to the drafts when they're done?

Back