• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Gen Tournament - (2015-2024)

mixcollage-10-feb-2024-10-14-pm-191.jpg

Yeah basically any "new gen" character. Novels, Anime, Manga, Games
  • 2015-2024 characters
  • Locations - any major cities
  • Mid to High Hax (Please nothing absurd I'm looking at Black Clover, JJK)
  • Tier 7C - H7A
  • 10 Participants, two spots per person
  • Since its a big tier range, I'll probably just match people up with the lower tier characters e.g High 7-C for 7-B.

ArkenisArthur Boyle 7-CSeal High 7-A
HiiiltGun Devil 7-CKenjaku Low 7-C
PsychomasterClover Low 7-BIncineroar High 7-A
EpsilonJack High 7-ADorothy High 7-A
KazumaZonda 7-ATartaglia 7-A
SpinorrTaiyo Yozakura Low 7-C to High 7-CKikoru Shinomiya 7-C to 7-A
GushyPochita 7-CSukuna (Full Power) High 7-C
AveragepunnSekiro 7-CIsshin (Resurrected) 7-C
AnAverageUsernameMash Burnedead 7-CLance Crown 7-C to High 7-C
ArnoldstoneSerie Low 7-CFrieren Low 7-C

Last edited:
Yes, but it would be better and more visible to put it in the actual tournament conditions considering how important it is to the tournament itself.

Also why was this moved to fun games? Are diff tier matches not applicable to pages? I thought they were since I've seen it before

2020 and 2016, Zonda appeared in the first game but not the true form 🧢

I pick the living grimoire

How about Adam from Hazmid Hotel? (2024)

Mash Burnedead and Lance Crown

7-A Saitama and 7-A Meliodas

7-A Saitama and 7-A Meliodas

Sds came out in 2013 guys.

Mash Burnedead and Lance Crown
Someone besides Mash, simply because he doesn't have a 7-C tier.

Back