• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Gen Tournament - (2015-2024)

I pick the living grimoire

Uhhh I don’t see my character up there mateee
I pick her too.

Uhhh I don’t see my character up there mateee
I pick her too.
Was waiting for the second. We can get started shortly.

hoxrUd2.png

How does everyone feel about this? Tiers are a bit different (Kikoru vs Sukuna jesus). Two more attempts if this isn't fine for the most part.

For example

Frieren seems to not have an opponent and instead, she has to fight against the winner of Kikoru and Sukuna

So she is in the second round already
I don't know how to do that. It just keeps putting it like that on challonge

Ok, it seems that if a tournament is not made of 2^n participants (4,8,16,32,64,128 etc), then is a irregular tournament and some characters has to advance to the second round to fix the irregularity

So you need 12 characters more or removed 4, unless you don't mind some characters having a round of advantage

Still open?

Still open?
nah. and thats only one character

hoxrUd2.png

How does everyone feel about this? Tiers are a bit different (Kikoru vs Sukuna jesus). Two more attempts if this isn't fine for the most part.
I'll probably be starting Beidou vs Lance, Jack vs Clover later today then start Mash vs Gun Devil and Kikoru vs Sukuna tomorrow.

I'll probably be starting Beidou vs Lance, Jack vs Clover later today then start Mash vs Gun Devil and Kikoru vs Sukuna tomorrow.
Maybe I should change Beidou because I think her page is outdated, unless you can allow usage of things that the page does not have, because the match is not gonna be added anyway

For example: Amber has elemental intagiblity, it is said that everyone can use it as long as you have a vision, Beidou has a vision, where the **** is intangibility in her page?

Your choice

Maybe I should change Beidou because I think her page is outdated, unless you can allow usage of things that the page does not have, because the match is not gonna be added anyway

For example: Amber has elemental intagiblity, it is said that everyone can use it as long as you have a vision, Beidou has a vision, where the **** is intangibility in her page?

Your choice
Why can't the match be added? And sure you can switch

Why can't the match be added? And sure you can switch

An electro use(like Beidou) from genshin that it seems to have his abilities and powers update with the revisions

Back