• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Shonen Smackdown (Tanjiro Kamado vs. Izuku "Deku" Midoriya) (GRACE)

No he doesn't always have active where you did get that? DS mark always have to be activated since we literally saw muichiro and gyomei activate theirs, and gyomei stated that he was saving his mark for muzan which is impossible if the DS was just on all the times. also thats literally not how it works, Just cause he was fighting muzan in this key doesn't mean that this fight would happen right after that fight or something, The fights of the version thats being used affects nothing on matches made with them on this site, if thats the case then tanjiro would also be tired here due to fighting muzan.
His page literally says as much. Also the marks don’t have to be activated as Yoriichi and his bro had their active like constantly and Tanjiro has a flame mark on his head all the time post pillar training.

Btw at @GoldExPoints does Tanjiro start in TW or base?

As does Deku as the AP he’s scaling from is the wind of a much weaker state. So Deku more than likely has the edge at best you could argue they’re equal.

Tanjiro would be beginning his movement before Deku does his. As I’ve already said other mha characters can tell when someone is predicting their moves very quickly. Deku has fought 3 people who use prediction and he too uses it and has precog. I highly doubt he wouldn’t be able to tell.

You are. Deku explicitly mentioned he’d keep his distance to gather info on Todoroki cause he believed Todoroki to be superior to himself.

I gave them. He dodged, made distance and kept it till his opponent was open to a KO and again the Todoroki fight is an expample. Your argument isn’t even that Deku wouldn’t do these things but that you don’t want to believe he’d keep distance to gather info on a target.
How big is the scaling chain or gap for him? I alr provided tanjiro's.

I doubt he'd be able to notice that small of a detail but I won't really mind if he finds out since I still haven't seen a scan of deku spamming from range.

What's flying and then spamming from there to you? Cause he literally made NO attacks when he was flying, and bro when did I EVER say that deku won't try to gather info? I didn't. What I was saying is that deku has never flew and then range spam from above which he doesn't. I don't think you're understanding what I mean when I said "Fly and then range spam" I'm not talking about him using flight at all.
His page literally says as much. Also the marks don’t have to be activated as Yoriichi and his bro had their active like constantly and Tanjiro has a flame mark on his head all the time post pillar training.

Btw at @GoldExPoints does Tanjiro start in TW or base?
Where? Also the mark on their heads doesn't mean the mark is activated bru, If you have a tattoo like mark on your head or something then thats a sign then you can activate it but it doesn't mean its activate, also if its activated the whole time then that literally counters your points because all of his stamina feats would be done IN his marked form which you already stated had comparable stamina to deku. so like what are you even trying to argue here.

How big is the scaling chain or gap for him? I alr provided tanjiro's.

I doubt he'd be able to notice that small of a detail but I won't really mind if he finds out since I still haven't seen a scan of deku spamming from range.

What's flying and then spamming from there to you? Cause he literally made NO attacks when he was flying, and bro when did I EVER say that deku won't try to gather info? I didn't. What I was saying is that deku has never flew and then range spam from above which he doesn't. I don't think you're understanding what I mean when I said "Fly and then range spam" I'm not talking about him using flight at all.

Where? Also the mark on their heads doesn't mean the mark is activated bru, If you have a tattoo like mark on your head or something then thats a sign then you can activate it but it doesn't mean its activate, also if its activated the whole time then that literally counters your points because all of his stamina feats would be done IN his marked form which you already stated had comparable stamina to deku. so like what are you even trying to argue here.
20% made a 127 ton tornado as the side effect of his kick so it’s AP would be far higher than that as shockwaves don’t scale to the percentage that makes them. 30% is far stronger than 20% and smaller differences than this have been referred to as increases of several levels to Deku’s stats. It’s also worth noting Deku’s OFA has been growing stronger for quite some time so the difference is even bigger than it should be.

You have. Deku vs Todoroki. Don’t ignore evidence that shows he does that in character.

He couldn’t use any attacks on Muscular as he scales to 100% which Deku didn’t want to use at the time. Let me reiterate what I’m saying: much like in his battles against Muscular and Todoroki, Deku will notice he’s being outmatched by Tanjiro and keep his distance using his flight to assist. From there he will keep using Blackwhip and shockwaves till he gets an opening. Assuming he doesn’t find an opening he might keep up the ranged game as it’s what would work best.

His stamina feat of several days is from his Zeroshiki training BEFORE the mark appeared on his head 24/7. His feats with the mark on only show him fighting and moving for about 5 hours with breaks between. Show me a character who has a mark on them 24/7 besides Tanjiro, Yoriichi and his bro. The page states his mark is always present and this is reflected in his keys. If you disagree you’d need to change it in a CRT.

Last edited:
20% made a 127 ton tornado as the side effect of his kick so it’s AP would be far higher than that as shockwaves don’t scale to the percentage that makes them. 30% is far stronger than 20% and smaller differences than this have been referred to as increased by several levels.

You have. Deku vs Todoroki. Don’t ignore evidence that shows he does that in character.

He couldn’t use any attacks on Muscular as he scales to 100% which Deku didn’t want to use at the time. Let me reiterate what I’m saying: much like in his battles against Muscular and Todoroki, Deku will notice he’s being outmatched by Tanjiro and keep his distance using his flight to assist. From there he will keep using Blackwhip and shockwaves till he gets an opening. Assuming he doesn’t find an opening he might keep up the ranged game as it’s what would work best.

His stamina feat of several days is from his Zeroshiki training BEFORE the mark appeared on his head 24/7. His feats with the make on only show him fighting and moving for about 5 hours before passing out. Show me a character who has a mark on them 24/7 besides Tanjiro, Yoriichi and his bro. The page states his mark is always present and this is reflected in his keys. If you disagree you’d need to change it in a CRT.
That doesn't sound anywhere near close to tanjiro's scaling chain.

How many times do I have to tell you thats not him spamming from range thats just him using ranged attacks, Show me a scan of him flying then spamming range from there, why is that so hard?

What would count as an opening? Cause I highly doubt he can make one with tanjiro's senses. Also tanjiro can pursue him with his rage power amp which is like blitz worthy if he tries go into range.

He doesn't have it all the time, show me proof, you're literally just saying "profile states so" where? I already asked where and you haven't provided me Anything, Also his feat with the IF is more impressive than the one in his previous keys, in this key he fought lower moon level demons for 5 hours which are no joke to him on top of fighting akaza which nearly had him died

That doesn't sound anywhere near close to tanjiro's scaling chain.

How many times do I have to tell you thats not him spamming from range thats just him using ranged attacks, Show me a scan of him flying then spamming range from there, why is that so hard?

What would count as an opening? Cause I highly doubt he can make one with tanjiro's senses. Also tanjiro can pursue him with his rage power amp which is like blitz worthy if he tries go into range.

He doesn't have it all the time, show me proof, you're literally just saying "profile states so" WHERE? I already asked where and you haven't provided me ANYTHING, How is it so hard to screenshot? He literally doesn't have it on all the times we've seen multiple characters activate their marks. I don't need to make a CRT since its not there in the first place.
Tanjiro scales to Akaza who is vaguely weaker than Doma who is vaguely weaker than Kokushibo is vaguely weaker than Muzan.

Why is it so hard for you to believe a character who has flight wont keep their distance and use said flight? We’ve seen Deku range spam on screen why wouldn’t he range spam with flight. Your argument makes no sense this is like saying Superman won’t use flight and heat vision cause we’ve only seen him use heat vision on the ground.

Tanjiro isn’t pursuing him into the air without getting tied up or blasted. He also isn’t starting enraged so if Deku’s already in the air he can’t reach.

Are you incapable of looking at a characters profile? From his profile: City Block level+, likely Multi-City Block level (Giyu commented that he had reached a Pillar's level of strength. Should be superior to Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Kanao. His Demon Slayer Mark is now always active and has become his new Base Form. Kept up with and parried attacksfrom a casual Akaza for an extended period of time, impressing him with his growth. Sliced off Akaza's head once he finally got an opening)

Tanjiro scales to Akaza who is vaguely weaker than Doma who is vaguely weaker than Kokushibo is vaguely weaker than Muzan.

Why is it so hard for you to believe a character who has flight wont keep their distance and use said flight? We’ve seen Deku range spam on screen why wouldn’t he range spam with flight. Your argument makes no sense this is like saying Superman won’t use flight and heat vision cause we’ve only seen him use heat vision on the ground.

Tanjiro isn’t pursuing him into the air without getting tied up or blasted. He also isn’t starting enraged so if Deku’s already in the air he can’t reach.

Are you incapable of looking at a characters profile? From his profile: City Block level+, likely Multi-City Block level (Giyu commented that he had reached a Pillar's level of strength. Should be superior to Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Kanao. His Demon Slayer Mark is now always active and has become his new Base Form. Kept up with and parried attacksfrom a casual Akaza for an extended period of time, impressing him with his growth. Sliced off Akaza's head once he finally got an opening)
No he doesn't scale to akaza, He scales to a weakened muzan who is incomparably stronger than the moons you just stated. "| At least Multi-City Block level (When he was at his full power, he fought on par with a weakened and aged Muzan Kibutsuji and parried all of his arm whips by himself for 10 minutes straight, which even all of the Demon Slayers, including his previous form, working together couldn't do. Was integral in the final fight against Muzan, as he fought against him for a full hour and did most of the damage. Dealt the final blow to Muzan)"

I never ever stated deku wouldn't use flight, What I said was that he doesn't just fly and then spam ranged attacks from there. That's not my point at all, Him using ranged attacks isn't him spamming said range attacks and yes he did try to pursue todoroki in CQC so he was far from spamming ranged attacks. .

So now deku just stays in the air afloat for the rest of the fight and not pursue tanjiro, I thought you said he was just gonna fly to gather information? Not stay there for the rest of the fight.

No I'm not interested in reading long profiles I was asking where and you provided it. Also his feat in the IF is also comparable to his several days feat as he isn't taking out fodders he's taking out lower moons comparable to him on top of fighting akaza who nearly had him die.

No he doesn't scale to akaza, He scales to a weakened muzan who is incomparably stronger than the moons you just stated. "| At least Multi-City Block level (When he was at his full power, he fought on par with a weakened and aged Muzan Kibutsuji and parried all of his arm whips by himself for 10 minutes straight, which even all of the Demon Slayers, including his previous form, working together couldn't do. Was integral in the final fight against Muzan, as he fought against him for a full hour and did most of the damage. Dealt the final blow to Muzan)"

I never ever stated deku wouldn't use flight, What I said was that he doesn't just fly and then spam ranged attacks from there. That's not my point at all, Him using ranged attacks isn't him spamming said range attacks and yes he did try to pursue todoroki in CQC so he was far from spamming ranged attacks. .

So now deku just stays in the air afloat for the rest of the fight and not pursue tanjiro, I thought you said he was just gonna fly to gather information? Not stay there for the rest of the fight.

No I'm not interested in reading long profiles I was asking where and you provided it. Also his feat in the IF is also comparable to his several days feat as he isn't taking out fodders he's taking out lower moons comparable to him on top of fighting akaza who nearly had him die.

Right my bad.

Don’t ignore the start of that fight to suit your narrative. I said it in an earlier post that Deku spammed ranged moves and only got close when he spotted Todoroki’s weakness and found an opening which is what I’ve been saying he’ll try to do to Tanjiro. Spam his ranged moves while keeping back till he finds an opening if he doesn’t he’d probably stick to range as it’s what would he working best.

That’s what I said. He’ll go up and keep back till he finds his opening. It’ll probably just take him a long time and if he judges he needs to stay back he likely will.

Ah so you’re being lazy and refusing to look at a profile to gather info. Did you just say a lower moon is comparable to Tanjiro who was competing with Upper Moon Three? The same lower moon level demons he and Giyu blitzed and insta killed? His only exausting fight was Akaza and he got to rest for a bit afterward.

Right my bad.

Don’t ignore the start of that fight to suit your narrative. I said it in an earlier post that Deku spammed ranged moves and only got close when spotted Todoroki’s weakness and found an opening which is what I’ve been saying he’ll do to Tanjiro. Spam his ranged moves while keeping back till he finds an opening if he doesn’t he’d probably stick to range as it’s what would he working best.

That’s what I said. He’ll go up and keep back till he finds his opening. It’ll probably just take him a long time and if he judges he needs to stay back he likely will.

Ah so you’re being lazy and refusing to look at a profile to gather info. Did you just say a lower moon is comparable to Tanjiro who was competing with Upper Moon Three? The same lower moon level demons he and Giyu blitzed and insta killed? His only exausting fight was Akaza and he got to rest for a bit afterward.
What? Also yeah they are starting in range so yeah tanjiro would get sum hits in, he has to because deku wouldn't keep range if he doens't know tan wrecks him yet. Also thats not what you said plus I doubt he's finding an opening cause of tanjiro's senses
If he sees no opening he’s gonna spam it.
He isn't finding one unless you're implying he can counter STW + Precog.

My wording wasn't the best, I'll change it. The lower moons weren't comparable but they weren't fodder either. Him fighting UM 3 isn't really the best example because he got stronger that fight (He only unlocked the mark then + RPL) And second Akaza still outclassed him heavily for the 99% of the fight and would've killed both him and giyuu had he not given up. Also they had to use breathing forms whenever they took out said lower moons and breathing forms takes up stamina more than just slashing your sword,

What? Also yeah they are starting in range so yeah tanjiro would get sum hits in, he has to because deku wouldn't keep range if he doens't know tan wrecks him yet. Also thats not what you said plus I doubt he's finding an opening cause of tanjiro's senses

He isn't finding one unless you're implying he can counter STW + Precog.

My wording wasn't the best, I'll change it. The lower moons weren't comparable but they weren't fodder either. Him fighting UM 3 isn't really the best example because he got stronger that fight (He only unlocked the mark then + RPL) And second Akaza still outclassed him heavily for the 99% of the fight and would've killed both him and giyuu had he not given up. Also they had to use breathing forms whenever they took out said lower moons and breathing forms takes up stamina more than just slashing your sword,
Tanjiro wouldn’t wreck unless he starts in TW which OP didn’t specify.

Ok so he chooses to keep his distance while amping his stats. Tanjiro’s stamina is also notably worse so he’d probably give out during this.

He had the mark earlier dude. Do I need to post another scan? He’d need to be using breathing forms against Deku as well though. Even then his stamina is still less than several days and the mark is stated to tax his stamina more than when he’s not using it.

Honestly with all this said. Tanjiro’s DSM lessens his stamina. He doesn’t start in TW unless OP says otherwise so he isn’t negating Deku’s DS at the start of the fight. Furthermore he needs a moment to go into TW which he won’t be getting as he’s getting attacked. Deku might actually end up tying Tanjiro up in CQC as he’ll be clipping him with shockwaves which would stagger him at least (if not injure) and Blackwhip can come from pretty much anywhere on Deku.

Deku’s Analytical Prediction would also help him in learning and countering Tanjirou’s moves during their fight.

Assuming he gets the chance to go into TW it burns his stamina more as well. Deku can at that point outlast and try to amp himself.

I’m changing my vote to Deku

Tanjiro wouldn’t wreck unless he starts in TW which OP didn’t specify.

Ok so he chooses to keep his distance while amping his stats. Tanjiro’s stamina is also notably worse so he’d probably give out during this.

He had the mark earlier dude. Do I need to post another scan? He’d need to be using breathing forms against Deku as well though. Even then his stamina is still less than several days and the mark is stated to tax his stamina more than when he’s not using it.
Worse for deku, Because they'll be in CQC for long because tanjiro wouldn't overwhelm and then when tanjiro finally decides he wanna activate TW he just dominates whilst deku is already strained.

If he keeps on moving then tanjiro pursues and then uses rage power to blitz.

Wdym post another scan? Only DSM related scan you sent is tanjiro lying down on the ground with his mark on IN the akaza fight not before. He only got the TW in the akaza fight. Otherwise he wouldn't be weirded out from the STW
unknown.png

Also yes the mark taxes his stamina but its unquantifiable, its not like he lasts 2 minutes with it, Plus as far as I know deku's feat of several days is vague no? It comes him from fighting villains nonstop after the paranormal liberation arc which doesn't mean he fought 24/7 and he could've taken breaks in the midst of his villain hunt or smth. Yes he'd use breathing forms against deku but due to the sheer numbers of the lower moons he ahd to have been using a lot of forms and when he got to akaza's place he didn't look tired either

Last edited:
Worse for deku, Because they'll be in CQC for long because tanjiro wouldn't overwhelm and then when tanjiro finally decides he wanna activate TW he just dominates whilst deku is already strained.

If he keeps on moving then tanjiro pursues and then uses rage power to blitz.

Wdym post another scan? Only DSM related scan you sent is tanjiro lying down on the ground with his mark on IN the akaza fight not before. He only got the TW in the akaza fight. Otherwise he wouldn't be weirded out from the STW
unknown.png
It takes him a moment to activate it it’s not instant. Assuming he does activate it Deku can then back off.

Why would Tanjiro get angry use Rage Power also you do know Deku has Rage Power as well right?

He got the mark in the pillar training my goodness.

It takes him a moment to activate it it’s not instant. Assuming he does activate it Deku can then back off.

Why would Tanjiro get angry use Rage Power also you do know Deku has Rage Power as well right?

He got the mark in the pillar training my goodness.

What do you mean it takes a moment? And deku doesn't even know when he'll activate it or not.

He can use it at will to get faster if he really wants to win, also how good is deku's rage power?

I was clearly only talking about the STW in the post you replied to, not the mark anymore

What do you mean it takes a moment? And deku doesn't even know when he'll activate it or not.

He can use it at will to get faster if he really wants to win, also how good is deku's rage power?

I was clearly only talking about the STW in the post you replied to, not the mark anymore
Show me Tanjiro instantly jumping into and using the TW then. Why would Deku even need to know? He’s attacking Tanjiro it isn’t as though him not knowing would mean he’d let Tanjiro go to breath properly to enter TW.

Show me him using his rage power casually. You’re saying Tanjiro can just fly into a fit of rage and start burning his life span anytime he wants even though Deku is a human and Tanjiro has zero reason to be mad at Deku. Deku dispersed an attack that could yeet AM, pierce a character in his tier and bind someone who was stronger than him and made him spit blood with one hit.

You brought up the Mark earlier and said he unlocked it vs Akaza so I wasn’t sure.

Show me Tanjiro instantly jumping into and using the TW then. Why would Deku even need to know? He’s attacking Tanjiro it isn’t as though him not knowing would mean he’d let Tanjiro go to breath properly to enter TWz

Show me him using his rage power casually. You’re saying Tanjiro can just fly into a fit of rage and start burning his life span anytime he wants even though Deku is a human and Tanjiro he zero reason to be mad at Deku. Deku dispersed an attack that could yet AM.

You brought up the Mark earlier and said he unlocked it vs Akaza so I wasn’t sure.
First time he used it he was literally mid fight against akaza and he didn't need to stand or breathe or anything.
unknown.png

Also what I mean by "Deku wouldn't even know" was that you said that when tan activates TW he'd just back up, so what I saying was that he wouldn't back up since he has no reason to. But he does have an indicator that something odd happened to tanjiro since once tan activates the TW deku's precog would get nulled which would def throw deku off but I doubt he'd jump back and do range immediately.

I never said he can use it casually but that he can use it on his own will, and since this fight is to the death dying will be pretty upsetting so he'll probably force himself to use it. And his rage power is weird since its noted that he "burnt his life force" which sounds like he did it out of his own will not an automastic rage thing.

Also if tan doesn't start in the TW that's another massive speed amp for him because he went from being toyed and blitzed by akaza at peak shape to dodging his attacks and even slicing his arm before akaza can do anything at an injured state

First time he used it he was literally mid fight against akaza and he didn't need to stand or breathe or anything.
unknown.png

Also what I mean by "Deku wouldn't even know" was that you said that when tan activates TW he'd just back up, so what I saying was that he wouldn't back up since he has no reason to. But he does have an indicator that something odd happened to tanjiro since once tan activates the TW deku's precog would get nulled which would def throw deku off but I doubt he'd jump back and do range immediately.

I never said he can use it casually but that he can use it on his own will, and since this fight is to the death dying will be pretty upsetting so he'll probably force himself to use it. And his rage power is weird since its noted that he "burnt his life force" which sounds like he did it out of his own will not an automastic rage thing.
Yeah and it lasted just a moment and was on accident. When he’s actually trying to do it he needs a couple seconds.

He’d notice Tanjiro’s speed increase and the look on his face change and the fact that one of his abilities stopped working.

Who said it’s to the death? He did that cause he was pissed at Daki.

Its about the absurdity of deku IN CHARACTER restraining someone for a full day instead of fighting them.
Deku did the same thing to Muscular. He saw that Muscular wasn't breaking out of BW, so he walked away with him.
Not like it matters tho, precog makes it hard to restrain Forehead Boi.

I guess I'll just note it in the profile that Tan starts with DSM. Time to start counting votes
Alright then I’m voting Deku. His stamina is better. He can take Tanjiro’s sword with Blackwhip during an attack or block. He’s most likely stronger than Tanjiro and the shockwaves from his attacks will at least trip Tanjiro up during the fight. If he tags Tanjiro with Blackwhip its over due to the difference in lifting strength. He’ll also adapt to Tanjiro’s attacks over time with Analytical Prediction.

If things get bad up close he can keep his distance to probe for weaknesses using his flight and ranged options. Assuming Tanjiro activates the TW he has to settle it quick or he’ll burn out even faster. Deku can also amp his stats with Fa Jin to help narrow, close or surpass the gap in his and Tanjiro’s stats that TW might make.

Yeah and it lasted just a moment and was on accident. When he’s actually trying to do it he needs a couple seconds.

He’d notice Tanjiro’s speed increase and the look on his face change and the fact that one of his abilities stopped working.

Who said it’s to the death? He did that cause he was pissed at Daki.

Was that him activating the TW or was that him catching his breath, thinking about what he's gonna do or something else? It doesn't really look like he's trying to activate it just sounds like he was making himself ready or something with "make sure of this"

there is no changes in tanjiro's face, He can make other emotions like when he shouted at akaza he had that angry emotions. I acknowledged that.

Sba is either incap or kill and incap takes a day and even then he'd still wanna win as SBA makes the participants willing to kill plus he wouldn't wanna lose either. Plus like I said its weird if he even does it by rage cause its descripted as "burning his life force"
Also who’s to say Tanjiro doesn’t get caught by Blackwhip in that time. Deku could catch his sword for example when he parries his blade.
Tanjiro will bust the TW quickly and even then he can dodge plus whats deku gonna do with the sword then? The swords are very durable and can last long in fights against superior opponents like against akaza and muzan
His win con would be to outlast him as Tanjiro’s stamina burns fast in that state plus it’d negate the speed edge and would just mean Deku fights without DS
It doesn't burn fast it just takes up more stamina than usual, and tanjiro still outspeeds a lot with rage power and he can sense everything deku throws at him. Just a reminder that the amp is more than speed blitz worthy. Tanjiro would also use dance of the fire god in conjunction with his which boosts his strength and also makes the slashed portion feel as though its burning, How good is deku's pain tolerance BTW? Daki who didn't react to getting her head sliced by tengen noted the dance of the fire god as especially painful. Also probably a minor detail but won't every slash he dish out count as piercing damage because he's using a sword?

Alright then I’m voting Deku. His stamina is better. He can take Tanjiro’s sword with Blackwhip during an attack or block. He’s most likely stronger than Tanjiro and the shockwaves from his attacks will at least trip Tanjiro up during the fight. If he tags Tanjiro with Blackwhip its over due to the difference in lifting strength. He’ll also adapt to Tanjiro’s attacks over time with Analytical Prediction.

If things get bad up close he can keep his distance to probe for weaknesses using his flight and ranged options. Assuming Tanjiro activates the TW he has to settle it quick or he’ll burn out even faster. Deku can also amp his stats with Fa Jin to help narrow, close or surpass the gap in his Tanjiro’s stats that TW might make.
He isn't taking tanjiro's swords with all the senses he has, I disagree with him being stronger, tanjiro's scaling chain is larger. Same case with the first point. Also what's deku's stamina feat again?

The amp TW makes is very big and couple that with rage power and he's like blitzing two times over, Akaza toyed with tanjiro at peak performance whilst he's casual and TW Tanjiro hit akaza before he could react with the STW Whilst tanjiro was injured so Fa Jin would have to be as big of an amp as that.

Was that him activating the TW or was that him catching his breath, thinking about what he's gonna do or something else? It doesn't really look like he's trying to activate it just sounds like he was making himself ready or something with "make sure of this"

there is no changes in tanjiro's face, He can make other emotions like when he shouted at akaza he had that angry emotions. I acknowledged that.

Sba is either incap or kill and incap takes a day and even then he'd still wanna win as SBA makes the participants willing to kill plus he wouldn't wanna lose either. Plus like I said its weird if he even does it by rage cause its descripted as "burning his life force"

Tanjiro will bust the TW quickly and even then he can dodge plus whats deku gonna do with the sword then? The swords are very durable and can last long in fights against superior opponents like against akaza and muzan

It doesn't burn fast it just takes up more stamina than usual, and tanjiro still outspeeds a lot with rage power and he can sense everything deku throws at him. Just a reminder that the amp is more than speed blitz worthy. Tanjiro would also use dance of the fire god in conjunction with his which boosts his strength and also makes the slashed portion feel as though its burning, How good is deku's pain tolerance BTW? Daki who didn't react to getting her head sliced by tengen noted the dance of the fire god as especially painful. Also probably a minor detail but won't every slash he dish out count as piercing damage because he's using a sword?
He was telling himself to make sure of this (activating the TW).

It’s more so when he first enters he goes dead calm. He can still emote yes but the sudden switch from determined face to pure neutral would be noticeable but the speed boost more so.

SBA also mentions KO for an hour among other things. Tanjiro is more likely to incap a human rather than kill along with Deku (unless they have good reason).

Throw it away or break it. The sword can’t handle the same amount of force to the side as it’s edge can.

It burns his stamina fast (for someone of his stamina level). He was pretty much done after a brief use against Akaza. Even assuming he can maintain the state for an hour it probably wouldn’t be enough. He can’t use Rage Power at will. RP is using anger for strength why is Tanjiro angry at this human who is t even trying to kill him? He’s already using HK so no amps from that. Does that burning effect apply to humans as well?

As for Deku’s pain tolerance let’s see in an earlier arc he broke both arms to the point the skin on one was tearing apart, ran around for several minutes fighting and helping people then got a third degree burn on his arm before moving for a bit longer before the pain made him drop. In a later arc he got hit so hard he spat up blood then proceeded to break all his limbs several times and was only knocked out after he got hit with fire and then woke up like a minute later to keep fighting.

Deku has his gauntlets to deal with piercing damage.

He isn't taking tanjiro's swords with all the senses he has, I disagree with him being stronger, tanjiro's scaling chain is larger. Same case with the first point. Also what's deku's stamina feat again?

The amp TW makes is very big and couple that with rage power and he's like blitzing two times over, Akaza toyed with tanjiro at peak performance whilst he's casual and TW Tanjiro hit akaza before he could react with the STW Whilst tanjiro was injured so Fa Jin would have to be as big of an amp as that.
He very much could as Tanjiro can’t sense his sword getting stuck due to black energy from nowhere. Fought against several villains for several days without sleep and minimal food after already being injured earlier.

He isn’t using Rage Power on a human who he has no cause to be angry at.

Alright we’ll my vote is the same anyway. I’ll just add Deku gets overwhelmed (badly) up close before backing off trying to amp his stats and observe Tanjiro then eventually outlasting him.

He was telling himself to make sure of this (activating the TW).

It’s more so when he first enters he goes dead calm. He can still emote yes but the sudden switch from determined face to pure neutral would be noticeable but the speed boost more so.

SBA also mentions KO for an hour among other things. Tanjiro is more likely to incap a human rather than kill along with Deku (unless they have good reason).

Throw it away or break it. The sword can’t handle the same amount of force to the side as it’s edge can.

It burns his stamina fast (for someone of his stamina level). He was pretty much done after a brief use against Akaza. Even assuming he can maintain the state for an hour it probably wouldn’t be enough. He can’t use Rage Power at will. RP is using anger for strength why is Tanjiro angry at this human who is t even trying to kill him? He’s already using HK so no amps from that. Does that burning effect apply to humans as well?

As for Deku’s pain tolerance let’s see in an earlier arc he broke both arms to the point the skin on one was tearing apart, ran around for several minutes fighting and helping people then got a third degree burn on his arm before moving for a bit longer before the pain made him drop. In a later arc he got hit so hard he spat up blood then proceeded to break all his limbs several times and was only knocked out after he got hit with fire and then woke up like a minute later to keep fighting.

Deku has his gauntlets to deal with piercing damage.
Eh I don't really know how thats him activating the TW

I mean it's a change but not something that'll make deku go "Oh he get stronger" but speed is valid.

Would be pretty hard to knock each other out for an hour plus they'll retain heavy injuries doing so. Again Tanjiro can just do it out of wanting to win.

That was after he took out a shitton of lower moons and the akaza fight itself lasted long and it was more so his injuries that stopped him instead of his stamina being doodoo. I also don't remember where its stated that the DS mark burns your stamina I just know it burns your life force and makes your life span shorter but my memory is not the best. His description makes it sound like he can "Burnt his life force" I don't think that's something that happens automatically. He starts with water breathing 99% of the times wdym. He's never hit a human with it before but I don't see why not.

Aren't gauntlets supposed to only be in your hands? Unless deku's gauntlets are different than regular ones it wouldn't negate his piercing damage completely since tanjiro can still attack somewhere the gauntlet doesn't cover like the stomach

He very much could as Tanjiro can’t sense his sword getting stuck due to black energy from nowhere. Fought against several villains for several days without sleep and minimal food after already being injured earlier.
He still got minimal rest right? Iirc All might pulled up to him with a car and gave him a box and then said "You've barely been resting" or smthing like that. I don't think he'd be able to fight villains for 24/7. The feat sounds vague but if he can stay up for several days with like a minute of rest each day then he could outlast

I agree with the vagueness but I do think that Deku undoubtedly has more stamina and pain tolerance than Tanjiro to outlast

Eh I don't really know how thats him activating the TW

I mean it's a change but not something that'll make deku go "Oh he get stronger" but speed is valid.

Would be pretty hard to knock each other out for an hour plus they'll retain heavy injuries doing so. Again Tanjiro can just do it out of wanting to win.

That was after he took out a shitton of lower moons and the akaza fight itself lasted long and it was more so his injuries that stopped him instead of his stamina being doodoo. I also don't remember where its stated that the DS mark burns your stamina I just know it burns your life force and makes your life span shorter but my memory is not the best. His description makes it sound like he can "Burnt his life force" I don't think that's something that happens automatically. He starts with water breathing 99% of the times wdym. He's never hit a human with it before but I don't see why not.

Aren't gauntlets supposed to only be in your hands? Unless deku's gauntlets are different than regular ones it wouldn't negate his piercing damage completely since tanjiro can still attack somewhere the gauntlet doesn't cover like the stomach
His expression changes and an earlier page has him taking about the state being able to beat Akaza so he wants to get it.

Yeah

Yeah that’s true both would probably wake up in like 5 minutes lol. Deku could still pin him and keep hitting him to ensure he gets knocked out.

It’s mentioned on his page that the DSM lessens stamina. Yeah he gets so angry he starts burning his life. He started with HK against Akaza and other strong demons like Upper 6.

Tanjiro wouldn’t be gunning for a fatal strike on a human. Like I said he’d be going for a KO.

He still got minimal rest right? Iirc All might pulled up to him with a car and gave him a box and then said "You've barely been resting" or smthing like that. I don't think he'd be able to fight villains for 24/7. The feat sounds vague but if he can stay up for several days with like a minute of rest each day then he could outlast
I’m talking about after he left AM.

Back