• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New skills for seiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here to introduce you to these new seiya skills. sincerely, pardon me for any error in my words, I am still studying English, so without further delay we go to the main.

Hades, while conversing with Aiolos, said that pegasus was a life guided by time and destiny, the true hero that is loved by humans and even the gods, and that while the hero is "the hero" who is not the only one that if it entitles of such, the world (universe) can not be saved forever.

Tanto faz

Original: No entanto mesmo sendo um cavaleiro, aquele que pode salvar a terra... somente poder├í ser por aquele escolhido como o "herói"

Translate: "However, even being a knight, he who can save the earth ... can only be for the one chosen as the "hero"

Original: "aquele escolhido como o "herói"?

Translate: "the one chosen as the "hero"?

Original: lamento inform├í-lo, aiolos... mas voc├¬ n├úo é essa pessoa.

Translate: "I'm sorry to inform you, but ... you're not that person."

Original: enquanto for voc├¬ o "herói" desse mundo...

Translate: while you are the "hero" of this world ...

Original: O mundo não poderá ser salvo para sempre.

Translate: The world can not be saved forever.

It is said that pegasus is the last pandora box, the fact that it was there would always guarantee the victory of humans against all threats, and that no matter the conditions and chances, a miracle was always possible for sure.

PegasusConcept
Original: Seja qual for a era o pegasus sempre foi considerado uma peça-chave...

Translate: Whatever the age, pegasus has always been considered a key piece ...

Original: o "herói" o salvador do mundo, é aquele que possui a confian├ºa n├úo apenas dos deuses, mas do mundo inteiro também!

Translate: the "hero" the savior of the world, is one who has the confidence not only of the gods, but of the whole world as well!

Original: Enquanto pegasus permanecia vivo, os humanos sempre conseguiam salvar a terra.

Translate: While pegasus remained alive, humans were always able to save the earth.

Original: sempre havia a chance de que um milagre pudesse acontecer de certo...

Translate: there was always a chance that a miracle could happen ...

Original: era a última "esperança" que restava da caixa de pandora.

Translate: was the last "hope" left of the Pandora's box.

Original: Mas isso já se deu por completo.

Translate: But this has already happened.

Original: O pegasus desse mundo... Não mais voltará novamente. a "esperança"... foi extinta completamente desse mundo.

Translate: The pegasus of this world... Will not return again. the "hope"... was completely extinguished from this world.

Thus showing that pegasus is a conceptual existence, which is always guided by fate and time, and that its presence manipulates probability by always generating the victory of humans against any threat, thus showing that pegasus possesses, Conceptual Existence, and Manipulation of Probability (Passive).

Erm... I have some issues:

First, this applies to every Pegasus, not Seiya alone.

Second, I dont think its supposed to be taken literally.

@PaChi yes this would apply to all pegasus. I forgot to point that out. please justify why you do not find this literally.

Yes, every saint can create miracles, the difference is that the presence of pegasus in that time and universe, makes humans always create miracles, while without it humans will lose some time, it incites miracles, and manipulates them passively. and miracles = extremely low chance of something possibly happening.

I dont think its literal especially coming from hades because Pegasus hurt him in the past and Hades has always called him his nemesis or such. Hades has an obsession with the Pegasus.

@Matthew Yes, I came to consider this hypothesis, but as Hades himself speaks to them, as long as he (aiolos) is the hero, humans will never win, just as the existence of pegasus itself is a key piece, Hades speaks to them as long as it is the hero, the world and humans will never be saved forever, and even without a pegasus, ikki still beat the hades in the process but saving shun. The existence of pegasus makes the victory of humans always an absolute certainty, independent of conditions and results, the hope that he remains (as ikki vs hades) but the effects of his presence in that universe manipulates the probability for humans to always win, showing his conceptual existence as a hero and as every god.

I may be wrong, but arguing is always healthy for clarifying doubts.

Wasn't their something about the Pegasus saint being Key to creating "miracles' wouldn't that mean "Miracles" themselves is a probability manipulation?

I believe that yes, since miracles are literally the chance of an unusual act or event, inexplicable by natural laws, happen.

And isn't their a scan somewhere saying the Gods cannot reproduce miracles? Which this is what sets mortals apart from Gods is the ability to manipulate probability, or aka go aganist the fate they (the Gods) have chosen for mortals?

Depends On what you consider miracles to be but the line of "Pegasus exists to be the key in any era. As long as he is alive, it is said that humans will always save the world. The possibility of miracles is gone. Although it is the hope that was the last thing left in Pandora's box, she is lost. The Pegasus of that world will never return. Hope has completely disappeared from this world and will never return." I take it as very literal that Hades is saying The Pegasus saint through generation has been the key to human survival and without him you end up with a chaotic universe like the one where Aiolos resides. It's Okadas way of explaining why Seiya and the Pegasus saints have been so important over generations.

@TheUpgradeMan Mortals do not manipulate probability, only pegasus and its influence makes it possible. gods no have miracles because they are the strongest existence in the universe, and the fact that beings below them challenge and defeat them, they classify it as unthinkable and absurd, just like a miracle. gods are arrogant always think fate is in their favor, such was hades vs ikki, which caused the loss of it even without the present pegasus.

Archaron said:
@TheUpgradeMan
Mortals do not manipulate probability, only pegasus and its influence makes it possible. gods no have miracles because they are the strongest existence in the universe, and the fact that beings below them challenge and defeat them, they classify it as unthinkable and absurd, just like a miracle. gods are arrogant always think fate is in their favor, such was hades vs ikki, which caused the loss of it even without the present pegasus.
Other Motals besides Seiya have created mircales.

@Kool

Good point, really is the way okada works the universe, the causes and effects, and the importance of pegasus.

Seiya might be, I guess.

We've seen what happened to Anti Pope Aiolos' universe without Seiya and the universe where the 3 other Bronzes die with Ikki being able to save Shun before dying.

Hades taking the precautions to remove him from the Wheel of Samsara and send him to the World of Emptiness before he could reach God Cloth level which is similar to Zeus sealing the Titans in Tartarus.

Seiya being the one together with Athena to fight off the Gods since the Age of Myth. Seiya also being the most prominent character in the series to create miracles. And in Assassin being able to constantly burn his Cosmo 24/7 and being able spam Miracle inducement due to being the prime example of humanity's infinite potential.

I could be taking this too literal like Matt said so idk.

TheDoom01 said:
"Episode G is canon."
WUT??
While I personally in no way treat the website chart literal and think it's just a refernce, there is enough to ssupport the canon of ep G into the manga continuity. Vswiki and obd consider it canon so arguing otherwise is a waste of time.

TheDoom01 said:
All the stories of the SS franchise are part of a multiverse.

Many stories of the franchise mention the existence of worlds / universes (or different space-times), a multiverse.

In LC, Kairos (god of time) mentions the existence of other parallel worlds.

Avenir is a Saint who traveled from a different timeline (a possible future), where the Saints and Athena were defeated by Hades. Avenir's timetravel created the timeline of LC.

Arkhes (leader of the pitias) mentions that the future of the universe has infinite ramifications. In the story, the author uses as an example trees with innumerable branches.

In Assassin, the characters describe the existence of countless parallel worlds. Dohko uses the word multiverse in the story.

In Next Dimension, the author shows other spaces and times, different universes, like the universe where Shiryu lived a normal life with Shunrei.

Okada on Twitter says that the universe of SS has several multiverses.

The franchise of Saint Seiya is like the franchise of Transformers, everything is canon, although some stories are different parallel worlds in the multiverse.

@Archaro While I do Agree G fit's into the manga canon but parallel worlds mostly suggest there are different events and timelines, not that series like LC or Omega is canon to them. Think the series needs more series needs more multiverse character interactions like digimon to confirm that.

Back on Topic, I think Seiya show's his amazing ability to turn the tide against Sigurd, changing his cloth an creating another miracle, while it's something he can't control at will, it's clear miracle s always comes Natural to him.

KoolRay said:
@Archaro While I do Agree G fit's into the manga canon but parallel worlds mostly suggest there are different events and timelines, not that series like LC or Omega is canon to them. Think the series needs more series needs more multiverse character interactions like digimon to confirm that.
No, the timeline (chart) on the official site supports that everything is canon, and also the introduction (almost simultaneously) of the multiverse in the mangas of the franchise. The crossovers, in Assassin appear the exclusive God Cloths of the anime of Soul of Gold for the Saints of the Lost World (another universe). The authors (Shiori, Kuori and Okada) created a comedy crossover manga, where the protagonists of their stories appear. The authors also work together to write and illustrate a story, Golden Age (Novel), this story is a canon for all Mangas, because four of the authors of the franchise created this story. Although the main timeline is Classic, Next Dimension, Saintia Sho, Assassin, Golden Age (this story is also part of the LC timeline), possibly Gigantomachia, and other universes or timelines are Lost Canvas (LC Manga, Gaiden and Golden Age), Anime Continuity (Anime, Movies, Soul of Gold and Omega) and other stories.

KoolRay said:
Back on Topic, I think Seiya show's his amazing ability to turn the tide against Sigurd, changing his cloth an creating another miracle, while it's something he can't control at will, it's clear miracle s always comes Natural to him.
Shura had previously come from the classic because what is currently in the line of GA is the same that died in the wall of lamentations, and still has that of izo and deathtoll appear to help his disciples that are shura and deathmask, and what the aiolos spoke , he pretends to know that shura on that timeline is murdering him, showing that he from another timeline is a version in which he possibly did not die. I believe that now with G.A the interaction with the multiverse has become possible

He demonstrated this ability against Sigurd, Yes, and even after the fight against him he still managed to redirect the radius of aiolos with his fist, which was bruised and without armor.

@Aeson

Forgot the appearance of saints, deathtoll and izo of next dimension if showing masters of shura and deathmask.

Shura had previously come from the classic because what is currently in the line of GA is the same that died in the wall of lamentations, and still has that of izo and deathtoll appear to help his disciples that are shura and deathmask, and what the aiolos spoke , he pretends to know that shura on that timeline is murdering him, showing that he from another timeline is a version in which he possibly did not die. I believe that now with G.A the interaction with the multiverse has become possible
He demonstrated this ability against Sigurd, Yes, and even after the fight against him he still managed to redirect the radius of aiolos with his fist, which was bruised and without armor.

The chart itself doesn't confirm anything to me , just giving fans an idea of what spinoffs follow, not that it's part of the canon itself. Ep.G even tho you can find many inconsistencies in the story, Okada does try his best To fit into Manga canon and in using characters. Classic/ND not so much. You can still assume G/GA, and maybe even things like the novel fit in but suggesting stories Of Omega, the classic anime, LC is just fan speculation. closest I find to support this is Okada stating each story is a writer creating there own universe. That being said the Site decided it's all connected long ago. And we avoid things like epG Leo vs classic Hades like on Spanish forums. Sorry for derailing the real point here.

KoolRay said:
The chart itself doesn't confirm anything to me , just giving fans an idea of what spinoffs follow, not that it's part of the canon itself. Ep.G even tho you can find many inconsistencies in the story, Okada does try his best To fit into Manga canon and in using characters. Classic/ND not so much. You can still assume G/GA, and maybe even things like the novel fit in but suggesting stories Of Omega, the classic anime, LC is just fan speculation. closest I find to support this is Okada stating each story is a writer creating there own universe. That being said the Site decided it's all connected long ago. And we avoid things like epG Leo vs classic Hades like on Spanish forums. Sorry for derailing the real point here.
The chart shows to all stories of the franchise as part of the franchise's official timeline, therefore, officially everything is canon, and the introduction of the multverse / megaverse to the franchise supports this. The mall inconsistencies or retcons are not important, because even franchises like Digimon have many inconsistencies, a franchise that does not have a canon confirmed by the authors as SS. The works like Lost Canvas or Anime Continuity fit perfectly as part of the multiverse, especially LC, which introduces the idea of the multiverse to its history. Officially, all works of the franchise is a multiverse, although some works are part of the main universe and others are different universes.

Archaron said:
@Aeson

Forgot the appearance of saints, deathtoll and izo of next dimension if showing masters of shura and deathmask.
True, forget the appearance of these two in Assassin.

Crateris Aeson said:
KoolRay said:
The chart shows to all stories of the franchise as part of the franchise's official timeline, therefore, officially everything is canon, and the introduction of the multverse / megaverse to the franchise supports this. The mall inconsistencies or retcons are not important, because even franchises like Digimon have many inconsistencies, a franchise that does not have a canon confirmed by the authors as SS. The works like Lost Canvas or Anime Continuity fit perfectly as part of the multiverse, especially LC, which introduces the idea of the multiverse to its history.
The chat shows what connects to original in timeframe, but never says it's offically part of the manga canon, and thus not literal proof of a connected Multiverse. It's just something to help readers understand when or where said series takes place. And just because something can fit into dosen't automaticlly make it so. Digimon can be excused because it has no main canon or writer unlike SS, each new story and retelling is often a different uiverse.

KoolRay said:
The chat shows what connects to original in timeframe, but never says it's offically part of the manga canon, and thus not literal proof of a connected Multiverse. It's just something to help readers understand when or where said series takes place. And just because something can fit into dosen't automaticlly make it so. Digimon can be excused because it has no main canon or writer unlike SS, each new story and retelling is often a different uiverse.
The chat shows the offcial timeline, which includes all the stories of the franchise, and the main authors introduce the idea of the multiverse to the franchise. In SS, the creator of the series and the publisher, turned the series into a franchise or multiverse and granted the freedom to several authors to write in this universe, even the authors work together on some stories, unlike Digimon, Konaka only considers canon the drama cd and the new cd drama in the universe of Tamers, these contradict the crossovers and the ova.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I would suggest people actually read our blogs on what is canon to Digimon instead of flooding a SS thread with irrelevant topics and misinformation. We don't have those blogs for show. Read them as all details regarding canon in Digimon is there. Thank you.
I didnt read the above comments, may I ask you why you are posting this in a SS thread?

PaChi2 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
I would suggest people actually read our blogs on what is canon to Digimon instead of flooding a SS thread with irrelevant topics and misinformation. We don't have those blogs for show. Read them as all details regarding canon in Digimon is there. Thank you.
I didnt read the above comments, may I ask you why you are posting this in a SS thread?
Read above and you'll se.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back