• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nights upgrade 2-B-2 Nightmarish Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corgi the Gen Z God said:
Imagine. Please shut up already. You're not helping.
well the shut up part wasn't helpful but here we are. I'm making a suggestion not an offense also I would prefer you to tone yourself down a notch void. a simple "stop" is fine

Antvasima said:
It takes time to find staff candidates that are reliable enough, and we already have around 70 staff members.
I never said to rush it, but it is something that should be a wip of those likeness and eventually be the ordeal (eventually). I'm not making any demands.

No more yelling at each other please, all sides. Neither multiposting nor telling people to "Shut Up" is helping the cause and making it worse for both sides. I'll probably be making another elaborate post that will hopefully be my final post some time to day after taking care of both some other threads and some RL tasks. Other than that, I could remind AKM Sama again, perhaps ask several other Discussion Mods once done. But I think the most important thing is for the thread to remain civil.

Also for those people who are saying "B-But Mario is 2-B for dreams too"

No, Mario is a different case, dreams are elaborate and actually have traits of a universe. I'm not saying NiGHTS isn't the same, but Mario elaborated more on the case

Another user did a perfect job highlighting this. As far as input, I'm done with the thread. Just had to point that out for those who argue hypocrisy

Theuser789 said:
Let's stop derrailing about Mario, first is this stonewalling circular arguments, now is diferent franchises comparassions, I know we might be frustated but let's not do the same things that we complain about
If people want to discuss why Mario should be downgraded or not or if they follow the standards or not do it in another thread tho that user literaly used the same "world" argument it was used here in part of his blog but I digress

So far no new arguments have been made, most of staff agree, there's no need for this wait

Most staff do not agree. You have only received two half-committed brief replies, not full endorsements.

He has said plenty. We need them to clarify their positions, period. Otherwise nothing will happen here.

Yes, but nothing they haven't heard before they stated, heck Sera didn't even know what DDM was arguing about in the first place, and nothing is happening right now!

Omnitraxus100 said:
Also for those people who are saying "B-But Mario is 2-B for dreams too"
No, Mario is a different case, dreams are elaborate and actually have traits of a universe. I'm not saying NiGHTS isn't the same, but Mario elaborated more on the case

Another user did a perfect job highlighting this. As far as input, I'm done with the thread. Just had to point that out for those who argue hypocrisy
mario didn't elaborate more in fact it flat out inferred it's contained in space, it's dreams "of" the universe, if you want we could discuss this via my wall.

Or we can wait and see the results here first then a thread would be far more preffered because messaging on a wall won't conclude it, and more people can actually see it. But I'll stop derailing now. Continue on everyone.

TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
DatOneWeeb said:
Guys, let's stop with the Mario stuff now. This is about Nights, you can discuss if it's 2-B is legitimate or not when this thread is over.
or hop on wall threads.
I'm not into debating, I only exist as an informant and messenger of Neo. I'd advice you take Mario up with him since he knows It like the back of his hand. I'm more of a Destiny and Science Fiction person myself

Will somebody ask AKM and Sera to comment here again please? Other knowledgeable staff members would also be useful.

Omnitraxus100 said:
TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
DatOneWeeb said:
Guys, let's stop with the Mario stuff now. This is about Nights, you can discuss if it's 2-B is legitimate or not when this thread is over.
or hop on wall threads.
I'm not into debating, I only exist as an informant and messenger of Neo. I'd advice you take Mario up with him since he knows It like the back of his hand. I'm more of a Destiny and Science Fiction person myself
Nah, the last time I messed with him he kicked me off his wiki.

I was going to make more details later, but Ultima did say he's overall leaning towards 2-C. I did read the scan that Night Dimension has time that works differently, so I do agree that he should be 2-C at least. I'll address my thoughts and details on 2-B later.

Yeah, but IlUltima also said he's also fine with the proposition. Him leaning to one side doesn't negate the fact that he's willing to accept the other either. Of course he said he hasn't delved into both threads, as this is nearing nearly a full two threads, but he seems fine with it regardless.

Still, I just want this to be concluded with no further hiccup or hostility.

So it seems like this is leaning towards "At least 2-C, possibly 2-B" then?

Let's wait for Medeus first though.

I prefer to let Medeus say his piece first. It seems like he mostly agrees now.

A entire day has passed, plus the two weeks before Ultima saying he agrees with this, and DDM has been active and posting in other threads, so I hate to say but this is stalling, there's no reason to not upgrade when most staff agree and the one person against it is avoiding commenting for days already

You should place a request on his message wall. You can tell him that I would appreciate his help.

Because I've been busy, overworked, plus the drama and false accusations towards me have been psychologically damaging. I'll probably be having a clear head on Thursday or Friday to discuss the full in depth details.

I do have work today and tomorrow for instance, and I wanted to make sure each word for word is spot on before we do anything.

Okay. No problem. Please take as much time as you need to recover.

The drama shit is all recent, so that doesn't work for the almost two weeks of wait

I still don't know why the opinion of a single mod who is not even in the knoweledble list of the franchise is more important than several, but take as long as you want, nothing is going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back