• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All right: while I don't really understand Storm Calcs that much, I suppose that they are fine if it works with the new revision's standards.

Anywyays, I woould like to have the result of that Volcano calc you previously proposed (which was never calculated though), which if it does scale to durability, it would scale to the Ninjas at full potential, to the Elemental Blades and to the Stone Army )if it gets a higher result, of course).

According to the Cloud Calculations page:

To calculate the energy necessary to create/destroy the clouds via condensation/vaporisation simply take the mass of the clouds (water mass, without air), in kilogram, and multiply it by the latent heat of vaporization for water, which is 2264705 J/kg. An even better result can be reached if one estimates the temperature and uses the formula here to get the latent heat of condensation for water in clouds and multiplies that with the mass of the clouds (in gram).

Since it was formed we should probably use condensation, which is 2 264 705 J/kg.

The cloud was 6.369e11 kg.

6.369e11*2264705 = 1.4423906145e18 Joules, Mountain level

Wtf that's even higher than KE.

The decision was to use the original value for KE and CAPE but a different value for formation iirc.

Ah nvm I understand I am supposed to just calc the mass of the water in the clouds, not the whole cloud.

What density should I use though?

If you want a higher resolution, check this out video out:

LEGO NINJAGO Morro Strikes Ghost Whip Season 5, 2015-0
LEGO NINJAGO Morro Strikes "Ghost Whip" Season 5, 2015-0

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I missed the storm revisions. I thought it was just about not applying storms to physical strength.
Nah, we changed the Ke stuff too.

So the cloud was 6.35e11 m^3. Cumulonimbus clouds are responsible for the majority of storms, which is 1-3 g/m^3 for liquid water content.

6.35e11 grams to 1.905e12 grams.

Low-end: 6.35e8*2264705 = 1.438087675e15, Large Town level

High-end: 1.905e9*2264705 = 4.314263025e15, Large Town level+

If we use the high-end it will be slightly higher than CAPE.

Well, I'm no Calc Group member, so maybe we should put it in a blog and have a evaluation?

.0005 is condensation density

Me calculating using that got 171.854252550665 Kilotons, Large Town Level

So, I think its time to get rid of 5-B for the god tiers. We used it as a lowball back in Season 8 when things were unclear, but season 9 has come and gone and we've got explicit confirmation of the realm having been FSM's creation. It should probably just be Low 2-C

@Spino Typical cloud feats use 1.003 kg/m^3 because it interacts with the air itself. Condensation uses 0.5 g/m^3 (0.0005 kg/m^3) density as it only interacts with the water content in the cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back