• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago Speed Revision

Currently, many Ni Ninjago characters are listed as FTL for dodging laser beams. However this is wrong, and dodging a light speed object would only give you qualify for Reaction Speed, and not speed overall.

However, user Bluetrekking made a calculation on Nadakha dodging multiple of the same laser beams.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Bluetrekking/Ninjago:_Nadakhan_dodges_a_laser

If those are indeed light beams, then this would qualify for Sub-Relativistic+ Reaction Speed.

This, other than Nadakhan would scale to the Ninja Kai and Jay Walker since they dodged the same laser beams multiple times in the past. Nya, also, deflected similar lasers from Nindroids one time. Morro also scales to this since he possesses Lloyd, who did the same feat as the rest of the Ninja and even another one similar to Nadakhan, and Morro also fought Lloyd when not possessing him.

Of course, this would most likely apply also to the God tiers of the verse, aka The First Spinjitzu Master and the Overlord.

As for regular speed, I believe that Jay Walker has a few lighting speed feats, so that would qualify for MHS or MHS+, I believe.

Has the calc itself been accepted by other calc group members? Their input on it would be valuable if not.

The knolwedgeble members for the verse are me, Bluetrekking and Yobobojojo. Yobobojojo agrees and Bluetrekking is the one who made the calc. I suppose it's fine.

Tough I'd like to know if lightnings are MHS or MHS+ to determine the standard speed for the characters.

Kaltias said:
Mach 1200+
Thank you. This would scale also to The Stone Army since the were constantly shown to keep up with the Ninja in battle.

Also, they have another speed feat:

Basically, th Ninja were coming back from outer space to Ninjago, andthey used an Elmental shield to travel. According the the characters, they were going at nearly 6 million feets per second.

I coverted that into meters, so 1828800 meters per second, which devided by 343 meters per second (the speed of sound), it resulted in Mach 5331,778425655977, which is Massively Hypersonic+

This would scale to the main Ninja, so basically an higher end of MHS+ with the elemental shield (for traveling speed).

Bluetrekking said:
Where does 6 million feet per second come from other than the current profile?
From the Ninjago Wiki, and I kind of remember that line in the last episode of Reeboted.

Back