• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No game no life minor additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artosh
Immortality Type 9: Same as Holou, Ex-Machina only destroys Artosh which is physically existed, his true essence is in a higher dimension.

Vibration Manipulation: Can cause earthquakes just by existing.

Jibril
Resistances to Space-time Manipulation and Causality Manipulation: Flugel was able to survive the distortion of space-time and causality

Tet
I've submitted Tet's plot manip in previous CRT ago but due to lack of elaboration so it became vague, then I waited for Vol 11 to release, so now Tet should have Plot Manipulation because this:

• According to Manga chapter 1 it shown he did starting to write the Newest Myth in his book, it was same as in prologue vol 1 and anime eps 1. Then in the epilogue vol 1, its said that he will tell the continuation of Newest Myth, which means thats is vol 2.

In the Prologue Vol 2, he currently writting the continuation of the Newest Myth before.

According to Prologue Vol 7, the world moves based on he wrote in his book, the future doesn't exist before or the story still in the prologue and because he hasn't continued (write) the Newest Myth, his book still has a lot of blank pages.

He was still thinking about what continuation story he should write in his book, (this means what he should write in the next volume, which is in vol 12). Source v11.

All of it has been elaborated by Yuu Kamiya aka the Author, he said Tet who wrote the story of No Game No Life and as the Author itself, he do just translate the Myth into Japanese.

Last edited:
Artosh
Immortality Type 9: Same as Holou, Ex-Machina only destroys Artosh which is physically existed, his true essence is in a higher dimension.
Sure
I believe this comes under spatial Manip (?)
Jibril
Resistances to Space-time Manipulation and Causality Manipulation: Flugel was able to survive the distortion of space-time and causality
Sure
I will get back to this later today or tomorrow, whenever I get some time. But at a glance, my opinion is more or less the same.
Source for this btw?

Agree with all, also the part about confirmation from Yuu himself is quite interesting btw and I thought you have told me that you're busy and will not make NGNL CRT
Thanks. That part is also very helpful for this justification. Yes but I have free time so decided to make a CRT.
I believe this comes under spatial Manip (?)
Maybe like that? or i wrong
I will get back to this later today or tomorrow, whenever I get some time. But at a glance, my opinion is more or less the same.
Okay
Source for this btw?
Thats Afterword in v11

And isnt Artosh can resist to Reactive Evolution?
Since Machina can grow infinitely strongert by adapting over and over still cant keep up with Artosh (the concept of strength itself) which think the increase and decrease power is meaningless for him.

‘A god is a god because they are a god.’ (the strongest is the strongest because they are the strongest)
That tautology is what being a ‘god’ means, what a ‘Quintessence’ really is. In that case, in front of the concept (Quintessence) that is said to be the strongest ── your power level doesn’t matter at all.

The Ex-Machina can adapt infinitely over and over and become infinitely strong… however, they can never reach someone who is the strongest relative to everyone else. Even if they can adapt infinitely, transcending the concept said to be the strongest… transcending the absolutely strongest is theoretically impossible.

The scan literally says "There was a vibration" if it's not vibration manip then idk what is it
Ofc it does say that. Vibrations comes in different forms and shapes and sources, y'know. But since it's a spatial vibration, both can apply here for the lack of a better option. Especially since we don't know exactly how he did it. Like which caused which, if that makes sense

And isnt Artosh can resist to Reactive Evolution?
Since Machina can grow infinitely strongert by adapting over and over still cant keep up with Artosh (the concept of strength itself) which think the increase and decrease power is meaningless for him.
Not really, that's more like because of his nature as concept of the strongest, not because he resists reactive evolution (he passively induces law hax to always surpass them).

Tho I think adding things like resistance to statistics reduction is fine.
But since it's a spatial vibration, both can apply here for the lack of a better option.
Fair enough

Not really, that's more like because of his nature as concept of the strongest, not because he resists reactive evolution (he passively induces law hax to always surpass them).
Alright.

Tho I think adding things like resistance to statistics reduction is fine
that looks good

Ah the spiteful wench curses me again. Damn you Jibril.

Agree with the upgrades though
Lol XD, btw thanks for your input.

Didn't know vol 11 was out.

In any case, my stance on the first few scans is exactly the same as it was before. However, am willing to accept plot hax based on the vol 11 afterward. That's the only evidence needed for this. The others, as I said before - not sure if you were the creator of the thread or someone else - is unusable.

I think, would be better to rework Artosh's profile now, make 2 keys for him.

Precognition (He is fully aware of his eventual death),
And this should be removed, because there is no reason for him to have it, he was able to know his death because it was told by Dragonia (a multi-temporal being) when fighting with him, Dragonia said that one day Artosh would be defeated by the weakest.

Last edited:
I think, would be better to rework Artosh's profile now, make 2 keys for him.

And this should be removed, because there is no reason for him to have it, he was able to know his death because it was told by Dragonia (a multi-temporal being) when fighting with him, Dragonia said that one day Artosh would be defeated by the weakest.
Wrong, vol 7 said that all Old Deus can see the future

Though not to the same extent as Tet, who possessed the Suniaster, an Old Deus should have been capable of seeing some way into the future, Tet chuckled sarcastically—
“—I only look at the past.”

They’d read everything. Literally, everything!! Every accursed thing!!It was preposterous. Even if they were gods, even if they were strength itself, this was a game!! A game of prediction based on clear rules mixed with uncertainty! It should not be possible even for an Old Deus to read the convergence of all possible worlds—to determine the indeterminate!
—In other words, the Principle of Variability in the Convergence of Possibilities meant that even a god cannot know the future.

It means that Old Deus can't see the future of that game, it didn't disprove that Artosh can see the future, plus I'm 1000% sure that Dragonia never told Artosh when he will be killed or who is exactly "the weak" in question, meanwhile Artosh literally knows both.

Last edited:
It means that Old Deus can't see the future of that game, it didn't disprove that Artosh can see the future, plus I'm 1000% sure that Dragonia never told Artosh when he will be killed or who is exactly "the weakest" in question, meanwhile Artosh literally knows both.
Ofc Dragonia never told to Artosh when he will be killed, but he just says one day Artosh would be defeated by the weakest.

In other words, the Principle of Variability in the Convergence of Possibilities meant that even a god cannot know the future.
Thats Thesis from Nina Clive.

Ofc Dragonia never told to Artosh when he will be killed
So you admitted that Artosh can see the future, because he knows exactly the moment he will be kiled
but he just says one day Artosh would be defeated by the weakest.
And Dragonia never elaborated who is the weak (not really the weakest btw) while Artosh knows that it's the one who plans everything and guides Ex Machina to his throne.

So you admitted that Artosh can see the future, because he knows exactly the moment he will be kiled

And Dragonia never elaborated who is the weak (not really the weakest btw) while Artosh knows that it's the one who plans everything and guides Ex Machina to his throne.
It seems so, Holou can also precognition, so it seems I was wrong.

Btw I will change the name Airstrike to Heavenly Smite since the former is mistranslation
If you rework Artosh profile I suggest changing Divine Strike to Heavenly Smite instead, as well as changing the nigh omniscient scan on his profile into the official translation (iirc the current one is fan translation)

Btw I will change the name Airstrike to Heavenly Smite since the former is mistranslation
If you rework Artosh profile I suggest changing Divine Strike to Heavenly Smite instead, as well as changing the nigh omniscient scan on his profile into the official translation (iirc the current one is fan translation)
It should be Godly Smite (Shingeki) instead Heavenly Smite (Tengeki), because Shingeki is powerful version of heavenly smite its used by Artosh.

I'll change the scan to the official one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back