• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probably come back with a super big post, but unless Everfall can come back from void bfr and is resistant to time stop, Noctis should take this. (Although I heard he has some pretty good reality warping from a friend so unsure for now)

Noctis' bfr leaves him open to attacks, a moment the arisen can exploit to attack with everything he has.

And he can resurrect via stones.

bump bump bump!!!

We have a non-overused characters fight! C'mon everyone.

Alright. Long post time. (Correct me if I am wrong Paichi but this will be my serious vote) Noctis Advantages

More Versatile (Just as many hax with a tad more other benign abilities like Death and Gravity Manipulation)

Teleportation gives him the advantage

Intangibility (Assuming it is combat applicable makes him difficult to kill)

BFR and Spatial Manipulation ignore durability.

AP

Arisen Advantages

Time Manipultion > Time Stop

Poison Manipulation, the most benign hax could help.

Resistance to Elemental Attacks (So Astrals likely will not work that well)

Invisibility and Levitation could provide him more options in a direct, close combat bout.

Soul Hax and Petrification ignore durability.

Might have a tad bit better precog (Noctis precog isnt the most reliable in combat, so I will give arisen the benefit of the doubt)

I will Say Inconclusive, a tad bit leaning to Arisen.

It is just comes down to who hits who first and with speed equalized, it comes down to four things in my mind, two for each.

Noctis has teleportation and time stop, both of which make up for speed equalized. Arisen has Invisibility and Time Manipulation.

Luckily for Noctis, BFR is a pretty good reason for him to win. Arisen has no defense against it. But at the same time, assuming he also can use time stop, it should counter it.

Heck, any time slow or rewind should open for a counter (I dont know his time manipulation abilities but it should work this way)

Arisen has two or three ways to kill Noctis, Noctis has one way to get rid of him and one way to kill him (Death should still work on him)

The only reason why I say inconclusive because Noctis should likely have an AP advantage based on 'At Least' vs 'Likely'

So Noctis could likely oneshot if he gets close.

Inconclusive, but corrections can be made depending on context via abilities.

For some reason I wouldnt call BFR an instant win.

When you fight Daimon, the monster has a BFR move that instantly kills anyone who gets trapped in (Pawns disappear to the rift and leave the battle). The arisen can still can back from it.

PaChi2 said:
bump bump bump.
I had some time to think and I will change my vote to Arisen since he has more ways of killing noctis.

I detailed my reasoning above but tldr

Arisen for Soul Hax and better time manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back