• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non-existent franchises on the wiki

• Rosario + Vampire
  • Ajin: Demi-Human
  • Redo of Healer
  • SPY × FAMILY
  • Highschool of the Dead
  • Corpse Party
  • She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
  • Tenjou Tenge
  • unOrdinary
It's so frustrating how many of my favorite series don't have a presence on the Wiki at this point, and it's kinda baffling considering how popular some of them are.
  • Rosario + Vampire=
  • Ajin: Demi-Human=
  • SPY × FAMILY=
  • Highschool of the Dead=
  • Corpse Party=
  • She-Ra and the Princesses of Power=
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/She-Ra_and_the_Princesses_of_Power (It doesn't have character profiles yet, so I let it pass as "non-existent")
  • unOrdinary=

With the exception of Tenjou Tenge, all those named here already exist in the wiki

PILI Puppet Theatre, a Taiwanese puppet show series. Because it requires knowledge about the series as a whole as well as Chinese, I currently have no plan to touch the giant verse. (The puppet show currently has 1200+ episodes)

Teddy Boy, a Hong Kong manhua series about the organized crime (in HK). And it may have character which can match the GTA characters, but Sleeping Dog is more popular.

At the very least, I'm glad the list of opponents outweighs the list of supporters by a landslide.
Damn, I don't think I've seen a verse with that many opponents. When's the last time a verse had that many opposition?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glitch Techs would be a neat verse to see on here.
Meta Runner doesn't have a verse page but does have a profile of Tari. Aside from Tari however, I don't know if there's any other notable characters that could qualify for a VS Battle. Maybe Theo?
I'm surprised Bucky O' Hare doesn't get a verse here. Sure, it's short-lived and obscure but DEATH BATTLE did brought some attention to it.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, a Taiwanese wuxia film which arguably introduces wuxia genre to the west.
Green Hornet.

Nisekoi, we got some of actually good feats like Tsumugi busting the pillar and beside many of these chars can fight so that's a good thing

Now we only need a supporters to make this happen

i wonder how broken wuxia can get in terms of AP and hax
Depends on which wuxia author you are tapping into.

The classic ones (Jin Yong and Gu Long ones) have martial arts, acrobatics, stealth, flight, ki projectiles, poison manipulation and healing... Not VERY haxxed. Some may also have body puppetry and mind control. But not very strong ones since they are being suppressed by sufficiently modern technology and... politics sometimes limit the passing of strength. Like they seek immortality or just longevity just to pass or even just keep the skills but they failed. Or people wanted to overthrow governments... Just to be overwhelmed by literal armies.

While the new ones... oh gosh... (Xue Ying: hehe...)

Last edited:
Back