• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not so snappy dresser gets judged for his fashion sense

Alright, so this match is too good to not do- even if it will only result in failure on my part

Speed Equalised

Both start a dozen metres away

Both don't know much about the other prior to meeting, the Inquisitor knows that he shouldn't **** around this time

Both in character

Some random guy nobody cares about (first key): 1 (God of Procrastination)

A hard working judge of all eternity

But seriously, Thanos was far more sloth- he just decides he's going to eliminate half the universe without even caring who. The inquisitor goes on an eternity long quest to judge every living being to see if they are worthy of life or not, and he already outlived everyone so he didn't need to do it anyway. And that's not even mentioning differences in design....

(Please note this is the most recent Thanos and not at the time he apparently has type 5 immortality, even if it does not apply much to this discussion)

More that both can easily beat each other, it's about what their first action would be in character against each other, I don't know if Thanos would open with that as he can see the inquisitor is very physically weak compared.

Why are you just going up to all my threads involving The Inquisitor. Something something power imbalance and lack of tier sharing

Wouldn't he judge Thanos first and analyse him?

Also do you know Red Dwarf or are my profiles not as bad as I think they are

Oh, there aren't many people who are familiar with Red Dwarf on the wiki. How many episodes have you watched. I may be getting off track. I'll put in a vote in for Thanos then.

SBA doesn't imply he has already decided to kill necessarily, he just wouldn't refrain from killing if it comes to it, since certain characters are annoyingly persistent about not capping off their opponents.

How u voting Zark? (btw, the inquisitor being a glass cannon is probably nulled due to his regen but Thanos would probably open with his death manipulation anyway)

I didn't ask you who the undoubtably best character in the series was, I already know it's old iron balls

Have you watched the recent Dave series? They did terribly on the popularity polls recently but I still like some of em

Back