• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not the hentai! - CENSORED (Lob Corp) vs Rohan Kishibe (JJBA P4)

Location - Limited to the entirety of Japan but the fight starts in Tokyo.

Special circumstances for this match. Everyday situation, A confused Japanese doujin maker finds himself dropped into this location and hears about a certain thing from afar.

Rohan will start at the north side of Tokyo while CENSORED will start at the south side of it. There's a military base nearby (can be removed for fairness)

If Rohan is able to put CENSORED to just stop, it is his win.

No one knows what the other can do.

Additional Notes -

CENSORED is 46.081544655 tons, and reduces all physical damage taken by 20%.

Speed for CENSORED is equalized to Rohan.

Update - Rohan is now aware that the enemy is dangerous and can kill at sight alone but nothing more.

This is a different match from the usual 1v1 since if Vic vs Blur filter started off like that it wouldn't be a very fun match. Discuss.

Oh he has passives.

Drive you insane kind of passive. Which is why I detailed they don't start off facing each other and with many disposable units between em.

Given how Rohan needs to see CENSORED to be able to point...not 100% sure about the fariness of this. There is nothing in Tokyo that can put down CENSORED short of a nuke, so the only way for Incap would be Heaven's Door. Which needs Rohan to see CENSORED.

At the very least, I think you'd need to add prior knowledge to Rohan.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Given how Rohan needs to see CENSORED to be able to point...not 100% sure about the fariness of this. There is nothing in Tokyo that can put down CENSORED short of a nuke, so the only way for Incap would be Heaven's Door. Which needs Rohan to see CENSORED.
At the very least, I think you'd need to add prior knowledge to Rohan.
Rohan has written on The Invisible Baby, and has written on things far away, so it's possible Rohan could get around it.

But without Prior Knowledge, rip.

Writing on something invisible yet otherwise tangible is different from writing on something far away. Plus he only wrote on a passing truck. I'm pretty sure he still needs visual contact with whatever he's writing on in order to do anything. Otherwise Kira wouldn't have been an issue at all.

Also I forgot, but can he incap just via Book-ing someone? Because if he has to read anything inside CENSORED, it's over.

That would be why I separated the two. Reason why there's civilians is for Rohan to take advantage of civilians who hear and panic about the enemies, and a military base nearby.

I'll give him prior knowledge in that case.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Writing on something invisible yet otherwise tangible is different from writing on something far away. Plus he only wrote on a passing truck. I'm pretty sure he still needs visual contact with whatever he's writing on in order to do anything. Otherwise Kira wouldn't have been an issue at all.
Also I forgot, but can he incap just via Book-ing someone? Because if he has to read anything inside CENSORED, it's over.
He incaps just via booking. Reading is only a luxury.

Back