• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think Wally can get past that regen, but maybe he could use Speed Force Dump? Would Speed Steal work? If it doesn't, Notorious B.I.G could absorb him.

I'm pretty certain the argument of the autonomous stand being able to match any speed is a blatant NLF, and he doesn't have feats that place him on the level of matching speed that trascends time.

Voting Wally, he is still faster and can steal its speed at distance.

I mean its unknown. It simply copies the speed of the fastest moving object. The profile says it has infinite speed in theory. But idk how this match would conclude. Would stealing its speed even work since its speed is (in this case) based off of Wally's speed? I can't see a conclusion because Wally can also make himself intangible lol

If speed steal doesn't work, I think Notorious B.I.G may win this, since I don't think it is in character for Wally to just stay intangible the entire fight or just start with Speed Force Dump, he would try to punch Notorious B.I.G sooner or later, and then he'll be absorbed.

It automatically copies the speed of the fastest moving object

I'm pretty sure speed steal won't work

And Stands can hit Intangible beings (Heaven's Door worked on Reimi, most stands are intangible outside of a few exceptions)

But what's going to stop Wally from going back in time and killing Carne before he had his Stand? Or his parents in the event that Carne always had B.I.G.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
It automatically copies the speed of the fastest moving object
I'm pretty sure speed steal won't work

And Stands can hit Intangible beings (Heaven's Door worked on Reimi, most stands are intangible outside of a few exceptions)

But what's going to stop Wally from going back in time and killing Carne before he had his Stand? Or his parents in the event that Carne always had B.I.G.
Would the Flash start off the fight with going back in time without trying to punch NB first?

Is it likely for Wally to use time travel in character before anything else?

Wally punches B.I.G. and gets absorbed

Wally tries speed steal, B.I.G. just copies his speed again

Wally time traveling is the only way he can win

Edit: Or if he can Speed Force Dump before B.I.G. absorbs

My vote's on Biggie. The battle's dependent on what move Wally opens with, and I think he'll open with one that ends up getting him absorbed by B.I.G. Unless someone can show that it's in character for Wally to open with time travel or BFR.

Back