• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Number 1 Hero VS King of Ants

Gon, Killua, and basically everyone on the raid team stood and breathed the same air as these ants no issue.

Let me re iterate my point to be a bit more clear when I said it isn’t an instantaneous effect and instant GG I meant the madness and more dangerous stuff won’t kick in right away.

It’s funny you bring up Meruem intimidating Netero then ignore that Netero wasn’t affected for the remainder of the battle. If Meruem could just Nen Crush him quickly then why didn’t he? Why did he choose to fight normally? Why did the fear and everything suddenly cease for the rest of the fight.
That's all the inconsistencies on a very short notice, and we're obviously not gonna ignore how Nen Crush happened before and after.

Madness stuff is likely not instantaneous but fear and paralysis definitely gonna kick in as soon as the battle start.

Netero was like one of the best Nen users in entire and yet he still feel how dangerous Meruem's Nen is. I brought this up to counter your argument about Meruem don't start with Nen Crush which is false. Again, Endeavor don't resist it so he will be dead when exposed to Meruem aura.

That's all the inconsistencies on a very short notice, and we're obviously not gonna ignore how Nen Crush happened before and after.

Madness stuff is likely not instantaneous but fear and paralysis definitely gonna kick in as soon as the battle start.

Netero was like one of the best Nen users in entire and yet he still feel how dangerous Meruem's Nen is. I brought this up to counter your argument about Meruem don't start with Nen Crush which is false. Again, Endeavor don't resist it so he will be dead when exposed to Meruem aura.
The instances you’ve brought up aren’t that numerous either you know. Are you actually trying to tell me. That majority of an arc showing characters without Nen not getting crushed and numerous others withstanding the Nen of Neferpitou and the other guards isn’t showing that Nen crush isn’t an instant GG.

Literally only time Paralysis kicked in from the examples you have is from Hisoka. Knov could move around just fine in Neferpitou’s aura, Netero could move from Meruem’s, the other examples I’ve given even further support this. It’s also worth noting that Wing even points out that Gon and Killua have very high sensitivity due to their upbringing so it’s quite possible most people wouldn’t even be as affected as them.

No he wouldn’t. Both AFO and Shigaraki give people visions of death from their presence and Endeavor is unaffected but both of them. Heck AFO’s even caused paralysis the first time it occurred.

Also why would Endeavor or any non HxH character be able to perceive a Nen attack in the first place when they don’t have Nen?

I still heavily disagree with the idea that AFO and Shigaraki being able to paralysis people with fear is an actual abilities and not the characters being really scared of them.

Izuku, Todoroki, Kirishima, Momo, and Iida were in hiding. AFO didn't actually know they were there. So if it is an ability, that means he's using it without discretion. But that isn't the case since they're shown to still be "affected" by it even when Tomura and others appear and they aren't affected by it.

Shigaraki is weirder, since he was able to stop people under Incite. But we know he didn't have multiple Quirks then, once again it's just him being scary. Likely a weakness of Trumpet's Quirk that allows it to be negated by intense fear. The second fear against Izuku and Bakugo didn't even freeze them, they still moved to attack him.

Making that a collapsible, for people who don't care about the above as it has no relevance to this thread and is derailing.

This discussion on Nen seems like a thread should be made regarding how it affects non Nen users. Such a discussion shouldn't be happening here. If there already was a thread regarding it, why hasn't anyone linked it yet?

I still heavily disagree with the idea that AFO and Shigaraki being able to paralysis people with fear is an actual abilities and not the characters being really scared of them.

Izuku, Todoroki, Kirishima, Momo, and Iida were in hiding. AFO didn't actually know they were there. So if it is an ability, that means he's using it without discretion. But that isn't the case since they're shown to still be "affected" by it even when Tomura and others appear and they aren't affected by it.

Shigaraki is weirder, since he was able to stop people under Incite. But we know he didn't have multiple Quirks then, once again it's just him being scary. Likely a weakness of Trumpet's Quirk that allows it to be negated by intense fear. The second fear against Izuku and Bakugo didn't even freeze them, they still moved to attack him.

Making that a collapsible, for people who don't care about the above as it has no relevance to this thread and is derailing.

This discussion on Nen seems like a thread should be made regarding how it affects non Nen users. Such a discussion shouldn't be happening here. If there already was a thread regarding it, why hasn't anyone linked it yet?
You’re right we shouldn’t be doing this here my bad

The instances you’ve brought up aren’t that numerous either you know. Are you actually trying to tell me. That majority of an arc showing characters without Nen not getting crushed and numerous others withstanding the Nen of Neferpitou and the other guards isn’t showing that Nen crush isn’t an instant GG.

Literally only time Paralysis kicked in from the examples you have is from Hisoka. Knov could move around just fine in Neferpitou’s aura, Netero could move from Meruem’s, the other examples I’ve given even further support this. It’s also worth noting that Wing even points out that Gon and Killua have very high sensitivity due to their upbringing so it’s quite possible most people wouldn’t even be as affected as them.

No he wouldn’t. Both AFO and Shigaraki give people visions of death from their presence and Endeavor is unaffected but both of them. Heck AFO’s even caused paralysis the first time it occurred.

Also why would Endeavor or any non HxH character be able to perceive a Nen attack in the first place when they don’t have Nen?
You do realized that Moral and other members can use Ten to defense against Nen Crush in first place, yeah? Even then, they still take note to avoid engage in fighting as much as possible. Actually, can you shown me example from other arcs where people without Nen not getting crushed?

Alright, let me clear thing up again. People without Ten will absolutely get demolished by Nen Crush right when the battle start as Hisoka & Wing demonstrated. With Ten, Moral and Netero can hold up against those on level of Royal Guards but they can still feel the chill from their aura. Knov is a specific case of being weak-willed to handle something on high-level Nen but he does manage to hold on briefly.

The thing is Endeavor can't see Nen but would be affected by it bloodlust as we've seen Hisoka doing it the first time.

Most of HxH supporters are kinda away at the moment, and the instances of Nen not affecting normal person where explained as inconsistent above. Discussing about it will affect the outcome of this matches so it's not derailing at all.

Back