• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meruem vs Satoru Gojo: A Very Bad Idea on my Part. 😅

Nen has no mass, shape or cursed energy. Particles such as photons, which also don't have mass, can get through infinity as Gojo is able to see what's outside him, meaning light has to be bouncing off his retina. It's unlikely Gojo automatically disallows Nen, which has elements such as spiritual energy which as far as I know, are unknown to him, to pass through infinity.
You're just wrong then. Even Ren has shown to push back people and push back clothing just like it was air. So this stuff definitely has mass to it. And Infinity can block out conceptual energy energy like curse energy, I doubt it being just spiritual is gonna matter here. Where's it stated Nen has no mass also and shape isn't really needed to block it, Gojo can block out smoke from Jogo. Another thing just to further my point, Gojo's infinity on page tells us he can block out numerous cursed techs like Kenjaku's gravity, like Uro's spatial, and given the guys stated to be inviolable with it, it would block out Inumaki's cursed speech tech too.

That's because there's air around the person in place, and Ren generates force, thus creating wind. It doesn't have mass.
And Infinity can block out conceptual energy energy like curse energy
It's inherently a different energy with different properties. Either prove Gojo has interacted with such energy or stop using non-proof.
Where's it stated Nen has no mass also and shape isn't really needed to block it, Gojo can block out smoke from Jogo.
It's a type of fictional vital energy, it has no mass.
The particle of smoke has mass and shape.
Another thing just to further my point, Gojo's infinity on page tells us he can block out numerous cursed techs like Kenjaku's gravity, like Uro's spatial, and given the guys stated to be inviolable with it, it would block out Inumaki's cursed speech tech too.
Cool, he still can't block Nen, again these are non-proofs. Gravity and Space are quite literally what infinity is able to interact with to create it's effect.

Gravity and Space are quite literally what infinity is able to interact with to create it's effect.
No? The effect is possible through Forcefield Creation, Mathematics Manipulation, & Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2)
It's effects can then allow Gojo to manip those two, but its not where the effect comes from.

Don't be that guy
What do you mean?

That's because there's air around the person in place, and Ren generates force, thus creating wind. It doesn't have mass.
How do you think force occurs? Where is it stated Nen has no mass? Please show that

"Cursed energy is energy, therefore it has no mass".
Limitless is cursed energy therefore it can interact with cursed energy. It cannot interact with Nen.
Something from the manga explaining Nen being massless.
It's not made out of matter, wtf do you want me to say? Can you prove it has mass? Because that's your ******* assumption.

That's it, I'm leaving.

Limitless is cursed energy therefore it can interact with cursed energy. It cannot interact with Nen.
Limitless is not cursed energy. Don't you think if the Limitless was just curse energy they'd be able to interact with it like they can with curse energy? Cursed Techs are powered by Curse Energy, we get this told i ch12 . I'm urging you to read the cursed energy page to get a better understanding on how it works.

It's not made out of matter, wtf do you want me to say? Can you prove it has mass? Because that's your ******* assumption.
Maybe present a good argument for why nen has no mass, maybe provide something from the manga showing that to be the case. And I did show proof. I showed you an aspect of it that shows it has mass to it, force, without mass there can be no force applied to Gon on a physical level like we see done by Hisoka.

Not sure, but aren't those based on CE? So blocking CE will be enough.
Are you asking if gravity and space are based on ce? The answer is no, Gojo's limitless allows him to manipulate those two, they are not made from ce.

I am beginning to believe you two haven't read the manga.

Limitless is not cursed energy. Don't you think if the Limitless was just curse energy they'd be able to interact with it like they can with curse energy? Cursed Techs are powered by Curse Energy, we get this told i ch12 . I'm urging you to read the cursed energy page to get a better understanding on how it works.
It's literally a CE technique, that is created from CE and depend on it, just disrupting, absorbing or erasing CE will be enough to counter it Like the black whip or Toji's heveanly spear.
Maybe present a good argument for why nen has no mass, maybe provide something from the manga showing that to be the case. And I did show proof. I showed you an aspect of it that shows it has mass to it, force, without mass there can be no force applied to Gon on a physical level like we see done by Hisoka.
Nen, Ki, Chakra... are supernatural energies and not elemental particles.
Are you asking if gravity and space are based on ce? The answer is no, Gojo's limitless allows him to manipulate those two, they are not made from ce.
Do they come from a CE technique ?

An object doesn't need to manipulate space in order to bypass or null infinity, because interfering with CE will be enough like the blackwhip.

Nen is a little bit similar to CE:
Do you think a barrier could protect Gojo from Nen?

It's literally a CE technique, that is created from CE and depend on it, just disrupting, absorbing or erasing CE will be enough to counter it Like the black whip or Toji's heveanly spear.
It is powered by ce, they are not the same. And the whip disrupts ct effects and the spear stops ct, not ce itself.

Yet still show us they have mass. Why is that so hard to understand? Supernatural energies can have mass, is nen stated to not have mass?

I've already address this, The Limitless allows for control over those two, it is not creating gravity or space.

An object doesn't need to manipulate space in order to bypass or null infinity, because interfering with CE will be enough like the blackwhip.
Gojo's infinity is inviolable to space manipulation like Uro's. Read the page. And I already address the black whip.

No. Nen is mind force or spiritual energy which ever you'd like to think

Its really not but lets go with that.

If they are similar and you want to propose such a thing then this makes my argument stronger as Gojo can block out curse energy of varying intensity.

Not a normal barrier no. It would have to be spiritual or be manipulating something that interacts with things like Gojo's limitless does.

Don't bang your head on a brick wall.
present a good argument for why nen has no mass
Because Nen is energy, therefore it has no mass.
Aura can pass through matter, therefore it has no matter.
Should I provide scans of Nen being stated to be energy, show it phasing through matter? Because it sounds like you don't even know wtf mass is.
And I did show proof. I showed you an aspect of it that shows it has mass to it, force
You didn't finish high school if you think mass is the only way to generate force.

Should I provide scans of Nen being stated to be energy, show it phasing through matter? Because it sounds like you don't even know wtf mass is.
It won't matter. But sure

Now which force do you think Nen applies? It can push things, it can break matter, seems like it can apply several different forces no? And are you're comparing Nen to electromagnetic waves? If I show you Cursed Energy being stated to be energy and Gojo stopping it, you gonna drop this point?

It won't matter.
You lack basic understanding of what matter/mass is.
Now which force do you think Nen applies?
Momentum, pure energy, heat.
It can push things
That's force.
it can break matter
That's still force.
seems like it can apply several different forces no? And are you're comparing Nen to electromagnetic waves?
No, I'm stating you've failed school because you think mass is necessary for force to exist. Nen is a fictional energy.
If I show you Cursed Energy being stated to be energy and Gojo stopping it, you gonna drop this point?
No, because it's unrelated to this problem, Cursed Energy can interact with Cursed Energy, that's been established already.

Momentum, pure energy, heat.
What is pure energy? There are several different types of energy, which does nen fall under?

No, because it's unrelated to this problem, Cursed Energy can interact with Cursed Energy, that's been established already.
I've told the both of you that the Limitless is not curse energy, and showed ya how Ct work in JJK. It is Gojo manipulating the infinity in nature. Even Gojo's basic explanation of it should explain to you that Nen can not get through.

At this point ya just ignoring half the stuff I've been saying lmao, I told ya Gojo can already block out stuff like sound, space, gravity, things with no mass. I mean shit its on the page for how the ability works and you've dumbed it down to "but it can't stop no mass lol"

Akin to the way Achilles will never catch the tortoise due to the potential, infinite amounts of finite space separating them or how the real number one will never touch the actual number two due to the infinite amount of fractions that separate them, the opponent will never touch Satoru due to the infinity between them. The main cast agrees that Gojo's Infinity is impossible to bypass and is inviolable,[17] which means that the many Cursed Techniques they've witnessed are useless against him, which likely includes Uro's Thin Ice Breaker, a technique that Yuta can use,[18][19] Kenjaku's Antigravity System Reversal,[20] and Yuki's Black Hole[21])

Here's another argument for you: Nen travels in space, Infinity keeps fractioning the aura and it will never reach him. It does not need to be massless to not get through, it has to bypass the fractioning of space to get through, this is why Sukuna needed to bypass it entirely and instead attack the world itself, not cuz his slashes had mass lmao.

If I show you Cursed Energy being stated to be energy and Gojo stopping it, you gonna drop this point?
Gojo's infinity could't protect him from the barrier that Sukuna used to touch him or DE, so yes it can protect him from somr attacks but there is limitation.
The main cast agrees that Gojo's Infinity is impossible to bypass and is inviolable,[17] which means that the many Cursed Techniques they've witnessed are useless against him, which likely includes Uro's Thin Ice Breaker, a technique that Yuta can use,[18][19] Kenjaku's Antigravity System Reversal,[20] and Yuki's Black Hole[21])
Most people called it a NLF, and knowing that it took Sukuna a lot of time to even think of using his ability to cut space in order to touch Gojo, I will say that most characters don't even know their limitation or what their power could do, just how many time was Gojo surprised because someone found a way to bypass his infinity.
Here's another argument for you: Nen travels in space, Infinity keeps fractioning the aura and it will never reach him. It does not need to be massless to not get through, it has to bypass the fractioning of space to get through, this is why Sukuna needed to bypass it entirely and instead attack the world itself, not cuz his slashes had mass lmao.
Saying it could block anything that travel space is a NLF, condidering it can't block anything smaller than atoms. Sukuna is CE based cutting technique and all Sukuna did is change the target to "the world" in order to cut space , unless you're saying all of Sukuna's attacks cut space.

I don't get why they interpretate "the world" as the concept of the world or reality instead of just space even though he doesn't have any proof of CM to support it.

Gojo's infinity could't protect him from the barrier that Sukuna used to touch him or DE, so yes it can protect him from somr attacks but there is limitation.

Most people called it a NLF, and knowing that it took Sukuna a lot of time to even think of using his ability to cut space in order to touch Gojo, I will say that most characters don't even know their limitation or what their power could do, just how many time was Gojo surprised because someone found a way to bypass his infinity.

Saying it could block anything that travel space is a NLF, condidering it can't block anything smaller than atoms. Sukuna is CE based cutting technique and all Sukuna did is change the target to "the world" in order to cut space , unless you're saying all of Sukuna's attacks cut space.

I don't get why they interpretate "the world" as the concept of the world or reality instead of just space even though he doesn't have any proof of CM to support it.
Sukunas target for his World Cutter was noted by himself to extend to space, existence and the world itself, it’s not just a space slash.

Cuz they neutralize the ct...

just how many time was Gojo surprised because someone found a way to bypass his infinity.
Twice? And it was by things that neutralize the ct or attack the world itself lmao. Now I'm certain you haven't read the manga.

Sukunas target for his World Cutter was noted by himself to extend to space, existence and the world itself, it’s not just a space slash.
So nothing about cutting the concept itself, right?
Cuz they neutralize the ct...
Infinity can't prevent some CE based technique from reaching Gojo, meaning Gojo's infinity doesn't protect him from the energy itself.
Twice? And it was by things that neutralize the ct or attack the world itself lmao. Now I'm certain you haven't read the manga.
let's see:
1)Miguel's black rope: it can disrupt or null CT
2)Toji's inverted spear of heaven: it can null CT
3)Sukuna targeting "the world"
4)Sukuna domain amplification
5)Domain expansion

Not sure about this one, didn't Gojo touch "the curtain"?

These are just things that cole from the power system of the verse, without mentioning being unable to affect something faster than his perception or smaller than atom, and just a new energy/attack will be too complex for him to analyse .

Last edited:
Infinity can't prevent some CE based technique from reaching Gojo, meaning Gojo's infinity doesn't protect him from the energy itself.
What???

1)Miguel's black rope: it can disrupt or null CT
2)Toji's inverted spear of heaven: it can null CT
3)Sukuna targeting "the world"
4)Sukuna dolain amplification
5)Domain expansion
You said surprised.

1. Miguel he wasn't surprised.
2. Toji yeah he was surprised cuz it was the first time he saw it lol.
3. Sukuna targeting the world was surprising, same with Maho.
4. He wasn't surprised by domain amp, he already saw it against Jogo and Hanami and was calm about it and even figured it out on first try.
5. He already knows domains can neutralize his tech. Read the manga.

I meant if infinit could protect him from CE, it will make every CT useless.
You said surprised.
My bad, when I say surprise I mean he isn't 100% sure it could bypass infinity and not him feeling danger in that situation, his overconfident.
1. Miguel he wasn't surprised.
He never saw anything like the black rope until he met Miguel.
4.He wasn't surprised by domain amp, he already saw it against Jogo and Hanami and was calm about it and even figured it out on first try.
I meant on his first time seeing it, do we have that scene?

I meant if infinit could protect him from CE, it will make every CT useless.
It does make every cursed tech useless except for the ones that neutralize techs.
My bad, when I say surprise I mean he isn't 100% sure it could bypass infinity and not him feeling danger in that situation, his overconfident.
Okay, why does this matter? Every instance we are talking about is different from some aura.
I meant on his first time seeing it, do we have that scene?
0084-010.png

It does make every cursed tech useless except for the ones that neutralize techs.
That's why it's a NLF to say that it could protect him from every attack that need to travel space, the domain is just covering the person in his CE.

Aren't those technique dependent on CE, If his infinity could work on CE those technique wouldn't be able to touch him, but he can't affect the energy itself. That's why Meruem's aura could will reach him.

I'm neutral for now.

Last edited:
Aren't those technique dependent on CE, If his infinity could work on CE those technique wouldn't be able to touch him, but he can't affect the energy itself. That's why Meruem's aura could will reach him.
it neutralizes the ct. Idk what else to tell you

That it prove Gojo's infinity doesn't fully work on supernatural energy, and possibly because Maho learn that attack from Sukuna we can assume Sukuna's slashes to be energy projectiles.
It doesn't work when that energy is altered from its original form and can nullify the limitless otherwise no.

Edit:
The scene when Mahoraga cut Gojo's arm and reached the building behind him (chapter234), how did he do it exactly?
This is actually not when Maho altered his energy, this is when he targeted the world.

Back