• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naruto was using six paths sage mode here, but in the last he was using kurama sage mode that he used on obito, it's not the same form.
All his forms are six paths enhanced
How skilled was Fused Momoshiki with Taijutsu? - Quora

They do not scale to Obito.

As others have pointed out, this is SPSM Naruto, which is far stronger than BSM from the Last. Not to mention, Madara was off-guard and still recovering, and even then he blocked Naruto's punch and survived a point blank Rasenshuriken. This makes sense since he was later capable of keeping up with and even making Cloaked SPSM Naruto bleed with one of his strikes.

Anyway, tbh arguing AP is a bit moot since both of their 5-C keys scale to the same feat. If anyone has a slight AP advantage, it's actually Obito since he downscales from Hagoromo, who's far stronger than Toneri. In any case, I genuinely believe that if an AP difference exists between them, it's pretty negligible.

I'm still really leaning towards Incon here.
(They should tho)

See above. Also Madara was offguard and recovering, but Naruto was still portrayed as superior, and Madara said him recovering isn't why Naruto was doing so well against him. Also he "survived," but it cut a deep gash across his stomach. And when did he make Naruto bleed? Anyways that's when he absorbed the god tree.

And yet he's weaker than either individual half of Hagoromo's power given to Naruto and Sasuke.
sorry if i was not clear on that, i said with statements he was compared to hagoromo so it is fine but feat wise he is not comparable and all in all it is fine since he has multiple statements putting him in the god tiers league
Doesn't he literally only have one vague statement?
GokuSparkle
smile-orangutan.gif
?
Kakashi's eye can't go to the other dimension? He can only send stuff there iirc.
Naruto Chapter 609 Page 12

Anyways even without the AP advantage, I'm pretty sure Toneri wins. He's a much more active combatant who's far more used to his abilities, whereas Juubito's farirly arrogant and kinda lets his opponents' do whatever they want, even to an extent during the last battle with BSM Naruto and EMS Sasuke when he knew they knew his weakness and were capable of harming him. Plus Toneri's cqc skill is superior
Animated GIF

And Obito has shown weakness to senjutsu based attacks weaker than him letalone equal which Toneri obviously doesn't have given his numerous clashes with BSM Naruto
Naruto Chapter 642 Page 13
Naruto Chapter 645 Page 9
Naruto Chapter 648 Page 16
Naruto Chapter 649 Page 4

Naruto Chapter 651 Page 10
Naruto Chapter 651 Page 14

All his forms are six paths enhanced
How skilled was Fused Momoshiki with Taijutsu? - Quora

(They should tho)

See above. Also Madara was offguard and recovering, but Naruto was still portrayed as superior, and Madara said him recovering isn't why Naruto was doing so well against him. Also he "survived," but it cut a deep gash across his stomach. And when did he make Naruto bleed? Anyways that's when he absorbed the god tree.

And yet he's weaker than either individual half of Hagoromo's power given to Naruto and Sasuke.

Doesn't he literally only have one vague statement?

?

Naruto Chapter 609 Page 12

Anyways even without the AP advantage, I'm pretty sure Toneri wins. He's a much more active combatant who's far more used to his abilities, whereas Juubito's farirly arrogant and kinda lets his opponents' do whatever they want, even to an extent during the last battle with BSM Naruto and EMS Sasuke when he knew they knew his weakness and were capable of harming him. Plus Toneri's cqc skill is superior
Animated GIF

And Obito has shown weakness to senjutsu based attacks weaker than him letalone equal which Toneri obviously doesn't have given his numerous clashes with BSM Naruto
Naruto Chapter 642 Page 13
Naruto Chapter 645 Page 9
Naruto Chapter 648 Page 16
Naruto Chapter 649 Page 4

Naruto Chapter 651 Page 10
Naruto Chapter 651 Page 14
I'm going to take this as a vote for Toneri, even though I didn't say it explicitly.

As far as I remember, no.
Then I have no reason to believe he can use them, especially since one of them (Kamui) has been confirmed to be disabled. This rules out win by genjutsu.

My vote goes for Inconclusive. As much of Toneri fanboy as I am, I see no clear way of him beating Jūbito when most of their abilities nullify each other. Toneri has presented much better control over his abilities and is likely more skilled Taijutsu user, but Obito has way more chakra and regen abilities. This battle can go on for days and lead to nothing.

Back