• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha VS Toneri Ōtsutsuki

• Fight Location: Earth
  • Starting Distance: 1km
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Jūbi Jinchūriki (Controlled) Obito | Tenseigan Chakra Mode Toneri
Obito Uchiha: 1 (@Galvino)
Toneri Ōtsutsuki: 2 (@GokuSparkle, @MonkeyOfLife)
Inconclusive: 2 (@The_Boy_Who_Holds_The_Key, @FluffyCreatureZ)

latest
6730396-toneri%27s_tenseigan_chakra_mode.png

Last edited:
Yes. I need to specify?
Nah, it's pretty obvious, I was just making sure. Though it might not be a horrible idea since not everyone knows Obito has a 5-C key now lol. It kinda flew under many people's radars from what I saw.

Anyway, yeah, this could be a good fight tbh. Both of them have pretty good skill at manipulating their TSBs, and both resist its hax.
Both can fly, both have TK (via Rinnegan and via Tenseigan), though I think Toneri's is stronger.
Obito has the Sharingan and its abilities, in addition to the Rinnegan and Six Paths Senjutsu, which grants ESP, flight, Invulnerability to Ninjutsu, and Regeneration.
The Tenseigan has the Byakugan's buffs, but greatly enhanced. Toneri also has more large scale energy attacks.
Both can absorb chakra.

Idk, their abilities seem pretty evenly matched from what I can tell. And with pretty much identical AP and speed, I'm really leaning towards Incon here. But I'll wait for more arguments before voting.

Obito doesn't have the resistances to the dangers of space like Toneri has. "Self-Sustenance (Type 1. Can survive in space), Resistance to Cosmic Radiations..." I don't see these resistances on Obito's profile. Maybe this doesn't matter but I figured I should point it out.

Obito doesn't have the resistances to the dangers of space like Toneri has. "Self-Sustenance (Type 1. Can survive in space), Resistance to Cosmic Radiations..." I don't see these resistances on Obito's profile. Maybe this doesn't matter but I figured I should point it out.
Well I just wanted to see some frank fight on the moon ;(

Anyway, I changed the fight location.

If this Obito can use genjutsu, then I might have to go with him I guess since Toneri, I believe, doesn't have feats resisting it.

I think obito has more win conditions like genjutsu and regeneration, also I don't know if toneri can use senjutsu but I don't even know if that's relevant.

Toneri scales far higher, as he could fight The Last Six Paths enhanced BSM Naruto pretty evenly, who's obviously much stronger than Base Teen Six Paths enhanced Naruto who did this to someone stronger than Juubito
Naruto Chapter 673 Page 2
Naruto Chapter 673 Page 4
Naruto Chapter 673 Page 5

Toneri scales far higher, as he could fight The Last Six Paths enhanced BSM Naruto pretty evenly, who's obviously much stronger than Base Teen Six Paths enhanced Naruto who did this to someone stronger than Juubito
Naruto was using six paths sage mode here, but in the last he was using kurama sage mode that he used on obito, it's not the same form.

he was negged by EMS sasuke and BSM naruto
They do not scale to Obito.
As others have pointed out, this is SPSM Naruto, which is far stronger than BSM from the Last. Not to mention, Madara was off-guard and still recovering, and even then he blocked Naruto's punch and survived a point blank Rasenshuriken. This makes sense since he was later capable of keeping up with and even making Cloaked SPSM Naruto bleed with one of his strikes.

Anyway, tbh arguing AP is a bit moot since both of their 5-C keys scale to the same feat. If anyone has a slight AP advantage, it's actually Obito since he downscales from Hagoromo, who's far stronger than Toneri. In any case, I genuinely believe that if an AP difference exists between them, it's pretty negligible.

I'm still really leaning towards Incon here.

I didn't take anything out of context. You implied that Obito is closer in power to EMS Sasuke and BSM Naruto than SPSM Naruto, which is just untrue.
I do agree that SPSM Naruto is a good bit stronger than Obito ofc, but he's closer to him than EMS Sauce and BSM Nard relatively speaking.

I didn't take anything out of context. You implied that Obito is closer in power to EMS Sasuke and BSM Naruto than SPSM Naruto, which is just untrue.
I do agree that SPSM Naruto is a good bit stronger than Obito ofc, but he's closer to him than EMS Sauce and BSM Nard relatively speaking.
sorry if i was not clear on that, i said with statements he was compared to hagoromo so it is fine but feat wise he is not comparable and all in all it is fine since he has multiple statements putting him in the god tiers league

sorry if i was not clear on that, i said with statements he was compared to hagoromo so it is fine but feat wise he is not comparable and all in all it is fine since he has multiple statements putting him in the god tiers league
Fair enough then, sorry for the misunderstanding :)

I forgot where it was stated, I'm 90% sure Obito said that at some point. As for why, I guess Kishimoto thought he would be too OP idk.
Not very convincing bro, it just seems that sharingan abilities are out of character in ten tails jinchuriki mode, we know that obito can still use it because madara could.

Back