• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito vs Gremmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar with Kakashi, Obito has Massively Hypersonic, which is triple digits mach as his speed level on his profile while Gremmy has Massively Hypersonic+, which is quad digits mach as his speed level on his profile. So Gremmy has the speed advantage.

DC they're about equal.

Durability again both are roughly equal.

Conclusion: Well It could probably go either way but seeing as Gremmy has the speed advantage and the hax advantage I believe he's win more often than not..

Bonus Scenario: One way for Gremmy to win would be. He first uses Guenael power of vanish and makes Obito forget about him and the whole fight. Then he can take his time and kill Obito.

Joke Scenario: For the Gremmy vs Kakashi thread I said Bones into Cookies by Gremmy = dead Kakashi in a literal sense but I don't know if it would apply here as well so just as a joke Bones into Cookies by Gremmy = dead Obito lol.

How fast is Obito truly. Can he actually be scaled to Rikudo Madara's speed and be put at Quad Digits Mach. Cuz I don't really think the calc which put Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, and others stronger than them at Mach 4000+ would apply to Obito as he is far weaker than them.

He is not scalable to rikudo madara, and i don't remember if that calc applied to him or not...

I doubt that the calc would apply to him as well. But how fast is he really. Or what exactly did you mean when you said "we will re-edit his profile later" I'm kinda confused here.

Gremmy's profile, to correct the links..., as for obito, if the mach 4124 calc does not apply, then the previous speed calc surely does (mach 173)...

Ok well thanks for clearing that up and disregard what I said before about the speed. Well if obito is mach 173 and Gremmy is mach 1000+ then this seems almost like a stomp in Gremmy's favour. I mean Blondie's like five-six times faster than obito.

to be exact, it was stated in the bleach manga that it would take a week for him to get from the royal palace to the Seireitei in normal speed, the last speed calced for ichigo was at least mach 29, so for Yhwach who crossed that distance 6000 seconds (and other MHS+ characters in bleach) well:

1 week = 7 days = 168 houres =10080 minutes= 604800 seconds.

604800/6000= 100.8

mach 29* 100.8= mach 2923.2

but yeah more or less

its the basis for Yhwachs (and by proxy other top tiers) MHS+ stat, did you think we would put that shitstorm causing stat on a character without basis? it is accepted don't worry...

as for lanza, at one point in time it was calced to be mach 61 on OBD, i don't remember if it was accepted or not, you can also argue that base speed ichigo should be powescaled to Bambifodder's speed and you will get relevistic top tiers...and that calc was fine, they just didn't care about it because bleach is the most hated series on OBD...

Hm I see but there isn't a calc for it right or I haven't really seen a calc which resulted in that here. Can ya provide a link to it if there has been a calc for that. I'd seriously like to use it for proof when debating.

OBD will always be OBD we can't really change what a person believes or wants to believe so I guess they'll always hate bleach.

Back to the main topic here which was Gremmy vs Obito. If obito is mach 173 and Gremmy is mach 2923 then Gremmy's over 15 times faster than obito so I really don't see how he doesn't blitz.

So my final conclusion from all the new information Gremmy stomps because of far superior speed and far superior hax.

there is no calc for it, because a calc isn't needed, it is simply a multiplier, one that everyone accepted...if you are debating, say that Yhwach crossed in 6000 seconds a distance mach 29 characters need a full week to cross....

I see well thanks for the reply.

But back to the main topic at hand. If Gremmy is truly mach 2923 and obito is mach 173 then I think that it can be agreed that Gremmy blitzes and stomps.

For now I guess they are.

But SS99 who do ya think wins this. I'm pretty sure it's Gremmy because of the massive speed and hax advantage

I don't see how Gremmy stomps. I mean he couldn't figure out a way to beat Kenpachi but you guys are saying he stomps Juubito who is better in nearly every stat? In my opinon Obito wins more often than not.

heh, here its not even an argument, Gremmy is superior in speed (definetly), and is superior in hax, in crossover battles we remove character induced stupidity unless it is blatently obvious the characater in general is ********, which Gremmy is not.

Illuminati478 said:
heh, here its not even an argument, Gremmy is superior in speed (definetly), and is superior in hax, in crossover battles we remove character induced stupidity unless it is blatently obvious the characater in general is ********, which Gremmy is not.
Well according to Gremmy's profile he's only Hypersonic+, and Obito is Massively Hypersonic. If Obito hits him with Gudodama or Biju Bomb he wins. Gremmy has superior hax but if he couldn't figure out a way to beat Kenpachi,then how is he going to beat a stronger opponent?

I got Gremmy's speed stat as unknown so we have to assume a speed equal for this fight Muhahahaha. But it does give Obito an advantage.

Because there aren't really any feats which put him at that speed level. I'm gonna start a thread about this soon enough and do ya want me to start a Continent Level Kakashi thread while I'm at it.

"Because there aren't really any feats which put him at that speed level" So? They are quite a few characters that get powerscaled to something even when they haven't shown the feats themselfs. What makes Gremmy a different case? Gremmy would still get scaled to other MHS+ characters. "ad do ya want me to start a Continent Level Kakashi thread while I'm at it" No I don't feel like aruging with people about how Kakashi's feats aren't an outlier. Too much work.

Well I'm starting the thread for Gremmy and for Kakashi I'm the one that gonna be doing most of the arguing so is you answer still the same.

Just because Gremmy is more powerful than other Sternritter in destructive capacity does not automaticallly make him physically stronger or swifter. His power is mental, not physical, but if you wish to talk further about this, take it here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/43937

"does not automaticallly make him physically stronger or swifter" I didn't say Gremmy was faster than the others, but he should at least be as fast as the rest of them.

The point is that my impression of him is as a non-physical glass cannon. Hence, his statistics are placed at "Unknown". But take it elsewhere.

Still, even with the speed stat at unknown, reality warping is to much of a difference for any character that is not significantly superior to gremmy, and neither kakashi nor obito fit that description...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back