• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ocs

i'm gonna bring my scratch ocs over to JBW, but they're all fodder to this place, since they're all within normal tiering, so what i want from you, is that i want you guys to find characters to put my ocs against, probably from VBW

Ok, not everything on this Wiki has to be a godmode/spectral destroyer

(Although I think most of the Wiki forgot about that)

I'm going to start making pages that comply with the Tiering system (Once I'm done with 4Chan Shitler that is)

Yellowpig10 said:
also making stupid characters that can go toe to toe with serious ones is kinda funnier then just oneshotting everything
Thats kinda the reason I made 4Chan Shitler instead of a Spectral Destroyer

Another thing I think we should start doing is oppening less Threads between godmodes and start oppening more threads between characters that actually folllow the Tiering system, that way new contributers will see that this wiki isn't just about godmodes

Seol404 said:
Another thing I think we should start doing is oppening less Threads between godmodes and start oppening more threads between characters that actually folllow the Tiering system, that way new contributers will see that this wiki isn't just about godmodes
this, all of this

Seol404 said:
Man, you're really taking this admin thing to heart.

That's not a bad thing btw.

Try to finish up any Godmode you have planned within the next day or two, that way we can move on to actual profiles as soon as possible

Seol404 said:
Try to finish up any Godmode you have planned within the next day or two, that way we can move on to actual profiles as soon as possible
At this point me making Winston Churchill is going to become a meme, isn't it?

Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Just make it already, then go back to making Minecraft proflies or something

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Just make it already, then go back to making Minecraft proflies or something
I will, I will.

I already got the pictures done.

Back