• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Smash Ultimate tier list

Easter egg =/= Not canon

Edit: Oh wait, that would mean Link, Inkling and Villager get to be High 4-C via Mario Kart 8 Deluxe... NVM then.

Warren Valion said:
Also, Mario Kart just has them driving next to each other.
There's nothing to scale from anyway.
Spiky Shells, Starman blitzing, Boomerangs and some others are items always used in races that have High 4-C damage output via scaling to the main series, but I have a strong feeling it would just fall as an outlier at this point.

Bobsican said:
Warren Valion said:
Also, Mario Kart just has them driving next to each other.
There's nothing to scale from anyway.
Spiky Shells, Starman blitzing, Boomerangs and some others are items always used in races that have High 4-C damage output via scaling to the main series, but I have a strong feeling it would just fall as an outlier at this point.
There are characters in Mario that don't have High 4-C AP and can take those attacks as well. It is not supposed to be taken seriously.

The average Dry Bones, Koopa Troopa, and Shy Guy and take hits from items thrown by Bowser and in turn hurt him back in the Mario Kart games so they also scale to High 4-C and Massively FTL+.

Average Koopa solos the HST.

On a more serious note if we're using characters at their best then why are characters like Luigi and Peach below the Zelda and Kirby characters? They're galaxy level at their best and that also applys to any Mario character with a Power Star key (Yoshi, Wario, etc...).

SuperKamiNappa said:
Characters tiers are based off of what forms they bring into smash. Final Smashes not included.

For Example: Samus uses her varia suit.
That creates a problem, dark samus is unknown, since smash uses MP3 DS, and you put Olimar, someone smaller than a coin, higher than Wii Fit Trainer, an athlete. Also doesn't smash use pre-Magicant Ness?

Also also Samus MAY be in her Other M Gravity suit, since that one only creates an aura when it's needed

OK, R.O.B is a toy, and if we aren't counting on Mario and Samus being at the same universe because of SMRPG, we aren't counting on that. Here's the update:

My-image (13)

Pulinno said:
That creates a problem, dark samus is unknown, since smash uses MP3 DS, and you put Olimar, someone smaller than a coin, higher than Wii Fit Trainer, an athlete. Also doesn't smash use pre-Magicant Ness?
The characters weren't put in any spedific order within the tiers. The Stuff about Ness and Metroid characters I couldn't say. I'm only familiar with a handful of franchizes within Smash.

Gravity Suit Samus is 5-B correct?

Then why is Palutena above Pit? He's beaten her, and could possibly kill her within their first fight. Dyntos's creations are stated to be stronger than the original, and he made a copy of Palutena, which Pit beat. He was more suprised of the fact that Dyntos could do that, and put Palutena to sleep aside from the actual strength of the false Palutena.

SuperKamiNappa said:
OoT Young Link is High 7-A according to the profile. Which would give him the highest AP for the Tier 7s on my list.
Honestly, I don't know why. His profile links to King Dodongo who links back to Link.

Because if so, he kinda belongs at tier 2 (oh wait, tier 2's only PAPER mario)

My-image (15)
Full potential

Haven't played Odyssey, is it possible for 3-C Mario to wear a doctor uniform in that game? Does Mario even get to 3-C in that game?

SuperKamiNappa said:
Haven't played Odyssey, is it possible for 3-C Mario to wear a doctor uniform in that game? Does Mario even get to 3-C in that game?
There´s a Dr. Mario costume. And no, Power Stars aren´t a thing in the game really.

They are? They may be used the same way (As the Mushroom Kingdom has some Power Stars now that you mention it).

If so, that would mean the Broodals become High 4-C to 3-C as they drop 3 Power Moons when defeated.

Other than appearance, there is really no actual difference.

Also, pretty sure we don't put the highest ratings for the Power Stars on every interaction with them. Because I can probably name a few times where a character scaled to a single Power Star/Moon.

Back