• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Smash Ultimate tier list

Yeah. Young link. Anyway, AP is obviously

1. Pure Hearts Mario

2. Dreamy Bowser

3. Super Sonic

4/5: Post-Magnicant Ness and Manado III Shulk

And speed is

1. Post-Magnicant Ness (Omnipresent)

2. Super Sonic (Infinite)

3/4/5: Probably some Metroid or Kirby characters

One could make an argument for the Miis to be stellar if those dang revisions ever go through.

Also Dark Samus becomes cosmic by corrupting PH Mario and Dreamy Bowser.

Wow, didn't expect so many replies

also isn't Olimar is stellar because of his ship?

And by Oot link I meant adult link

Also also isn't Sheik stellar too? She is just Zelda with ninja clothes...

I only used the characters without their vehicles, hence why Star Fox is so low. Besides I'm not even sure the Hocotate can be used in combat.

Sheik is Zelda from OoT specifically, who I'm pretty sure isn't 4-B.

ok (I put Pikachu at Nuclear since it says "8-A, higher with Catastropika or 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt")

My-image (5)

well, the in-tier placements don't mater as much, and Dark Samosa could potentially corrupt Pure hearts mario, gaining his power

Pulinno said:
well, the in-tier placements don't mater as much, and Dark Samosa could potentially corrupt Pure hearts mario, gaining his power
Everything else seems consistent though.

And wouldn't the Pure Hearts just negate the corruption?

PH Mario was just an example, she could corrupt Dreamy Bowser, or anyone in cosmic tier

But here it is (also just saw maybe the mario crew could be cosmic.. but for the sake of consistency, they'll be stellar) :

My-image (7)

Kingdom Hearts 3 gave one hell of an upgrade lol.

But yeah the Kid Icarus cast have "likely 4-A" ratings now (Pit at his best is just straight up 4-A) so they can be placed in the Stellar tier now.

Dust Collector said:
And the tables will turn again once the new Kingdom Hearts CRT is made and Sora becomes 3-A.
Sora can even get to 2-C with some luck.

Anyways, the mere idea of a 2-C Mickey would allow to make funny stuff like Super Sonic Vs. Mickey Mouse

anyway, here's the updated tier list, edited EVERYTHING that needed to be edited (also the Zelda page should have the ALTTP and ALBW keys for the full triforce, and Pkmn trainer should be downgraded to 7-A. Also also the mario crew was put at stellar even though they MAY be at cosmic, and I put Pikachu at Nuclear because of their Z-Move)

My-image (9)

Vsbwiki smash tiers
Here's what I came up with.
Characters tiers are based off of what forms they bring into smash. Final Smashes not included.

For Example: Samus uses her varia suit.

I wasn't really sure what to do about Young Link since I know nothing about LoZ or Dr. Mario.

Back