• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread

The first line under "Cast" "Òé┐ÒâÇÒâÄÒâÆÒâêÒâèÒâ¬" (Tadano Hittonori). Did Sera separate the particle? ^_^

That's why she got something else, she wrote "Tada no Hito Nori".

þ½ÑÞÖÄÒü¿ÒéÀÒé¬Òâ│ÒÇü µ£ÇÕ╝ÀÒü¿Þ¼│ÒéÅÒéîÒüƒÚ╗äÚçæÞüûÚùÿÕú½Òü«ÒüôÒéîÒüîÞ¬òþöƒÒü«þ×¼ÚûôÒüá´╝ü´╝ü

"This is the moment of the birth of the golden saint warrior who was told as the strongest there is!!"

Sera Loveheart said:
The whole thing?

If possible, but I mostly just need the stuff that might just sound most important in terms of lore/powerscaling/feats. I have read it via google translate, and it seems interesting, but I need a better translation.

Can I ask that no one harass Sera about translating on chat please? This is the third day she comes home from work and soon as she gets on chat at least two people are asking her to translate something, when all she wants to do is just kick back after a hard day of work.

This thread exists for a reason, please post all translation requests here. Not on chat where people are trying to just relax. That way, Sera can get to it when she is ready, if at all, or either myself or Tsubaki might translate it. Thank you.

VenomElite said:
Can I ask that no one harass Sera about translating on chat please? This is the third day she comes home from work and soon as she gets on chat at least two people are asking her to translate something, when all she wants to do is just kick back after a hard day of work.
This thread exists for a reason, please post all translation requests here. Not on chat where people are trying to just relax. That way, Sera can get to it when she is ready, if at all, or either myself or Tsubaki might translate it. Thank you.
I am sorry for spamming her.

It's alright. But whoever is asking her to translate Lady Rainicorn needs to stop immediately. That has nothing to do with this wiki's statistics and some people are abusing their requests. We will only translate if it will help with determining a character's speed, or an ability, clarify something, etc. Not for sport.

What people have been pestering Sera to translate stuff for them in chat? This thread was specifically created to help people get important information translated here, people are volunteering and have mostly especially for the Japanese section, agreed to translate a paragraph or two in this thread, if people are going against the rules then we are going to have to start giving people warnings, pestering anyone on their walls or in chat will not tolerated, and any request for Japanese over two paragraphs will be deleted, Sera and Ven didn't agree to do anything over that.

I agree with VenomElite. The staff are here to help make sure that the wiki functions properly, but are mostly doing this as a hobby, and are not the servants of regular members.

Doesn't it mean "Mangaka-sensei"? Like how mangaka are often referred to as "Sensei" or "Teachers"?

If you read it literally, it's "Mangaka no Sensei" which is exactly as Baki said. Like how we call Eiichiro Oda "Oda-sensei".

May someone translate this please? It's Vietnamese.

Th├¬m nß╗»a l├á b├¬n ngo├ái Shinza l├á "hã░ vô" nhã░ng không ai r├Á b├¬n ngo├ái Shinza l├á gì trß╗½ c├íc Thß║ºn Tß╗æi Cao v├á c├íc Thß║ºn Tß╗æi Cao bß╗ï ─æ├ính bß║íi sß║¢ bß╗ï Shinza hß║Ñp thß╗Ñ v├á trß╗ƒ th├ánh mß╗Öt phß║ºn sß╗®c mß║ính cß╗ºa Thß║ºn Tß╗æi Cao mß╗øi.

"In essence, it is said that the Sinza is the source of everything but the gods or "God" or Gudou / Hadou Gods are essentially similar entities in Shinza, they are the ultimate reality that exists independent of the Creator or whole and is the source of all things of the universe contained within them, so even if the Shinza and all things is destroyed to nothingness, the gods are still not affected at all."

Could these be translated

"ÒÇîÕêص£ƒÞ¿¡Õ«ÜÒüºÒü»ÒâåÒâ¬Òâ╝Òüîõ©╗õ║║Õà¼ÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒüîµäƒµâàþº╗ÕàÑÒüùÒü½ÒüÅÒüäÒü¿µÇØÒüäÒéäÒéüÒüƒÒÇì´╝êÕáÇõ║òµ░Å)ÒÇì"

"ÒÇîÒâåÒâ¬Òâ╝Òü┐ÒüƒÒüäÒü¬õ©╗õ║║Õà¼ÒéƵ£ÇÕêØÒü½µÅÅÒüäÒüƒÒÇì´╝êÚ│ÑÕ▒▒µ░Å)ÒÇì

ÒÇîÚ¡öµùÅÒüîõ║║µ░ùÒü¬Òü«Òüº´╝ûÒü«õ©╗õ║║Õà¼Òü»ÒüØÒéìÒüØÒéìÚ¡öþÄïÒü½ÒüùÒéêÒüåÒüïÒü¿µÇØÒüúÒüªÒéïÒÇì´╝êÕáÇõ║òµ░Å)ÒÇì

"Terry was the main character in the initial setting but it is hard to empathize emotion". (Mr. Horii) ""

"I drew Terry to be a hero in the first." (Mr. Toriyama)

"Because the demons are popular, I think that the hero of VI will be made to be a demon soon" (Horii) "

VenomElite said:
"Terry was the main character in the initial setting but it is hard to empathize emotion". (Mr. Horii) ""
"I drew Terry to be a hero in the first." (Mr. Toriyama)

"Because the demons are popular, I think that the hero of VI will be made to be a demon soon" (Horii) "
Thanks

Hi guys i need a little help

In some translations of One Punch Man(manga chatprer 12) it been said that one of Hammerhead's follower destroy a skysraper and in others this was "only" a building so which translation is the correct? can someone look to the raw and say what the right one?

You need to find and link to the raw scan yourself.

Japanese Translation Request

'Can someone translate this?' Only the winner or something like that in the Fan's Comments section will do.

The ones I'm especially interested in are:

No. 1 - Bulat vs Tatsumi

No. 4 - Akame vs Tatsumi

No. 5 - Bulat vs Esdeath

No. 7 - Bulat vs Wave

No. 8 - Bulat vs Budo

No. 10 - Bulat vs Susanoo

Many thanks.

Back