• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Offsite Legend of Koizumi calculations

The Legend of Koizumi, it's easy to find online, but I believe we had a discussion about linking manga sites

Basically, political mahjong

Considering I want to see "Hitler stands still" followed by "Hitler FRA" as that would be absolutely hilarious

Soon

I've read the series before saw them being used on AV and oh boy was I surprised.

The Super Saiyan transformations were funny as hell.

I think he can soul **** if they are lower than him on Mahjong Power and you can't equalize Mahjong Power

Also heard that the MC for the Manga is Acausal and Infinite Speed for the Sequel

There legitimately isn't a way for most, if not all verses, to equalize Mahjong power, as it's physical stats and ability to play mahjong

I don't have scans, I've never completed the sequel.

The two users defending Junichirou Koizumi are the same ones that made the calcs that are being linked by JustSomeWeirdo and also the ones that made the Profiles for them, so they should be trusted.

Yeah, someone has to read the sequel to confirm the statements of the two users as that's a very huge jump of power.

If the calculations have been accepted by the OBD, they can probably be used, but otherwise you will need to ask some calc group members to inspect them.

I think that the Fandom staff will get mad at us if we feature an Adolf Hitler page though.

Well, I tried checking NF to see if the calcs were accepted and couldn't find anything, although, I will admit I am entirely unfamiliar with them

It seems like they were not posted there, so it is unlikely. Sorry about the confusion.

It seems like you have to get approval from our calc group members then.

Back